Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 310

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3322603;
    please tell me they are NOT considering her for the next bachelorette....

    Don't the Bach/ettes always gush in the beginning that they are the happiest person, on top of the world, turned out beyond wildest expectations, found the love of my life, things couldn't have gone better, found my soulmate, etc. Once they get people hooked to the season by tuning into the first episode with teasers of the preview for the season, the Bach/ette start melting and it becomes less and less enthusiastic. By the time WTA and finale is aired they are so used to "act" for the camera they put on a smile and play coy. Once the finale is aired they flash a ring, continue to act lovey dovey (saccharin sweet that it is obvious it's not working to seasoned viewers) until the next sucker is signed on as the Bach/ette. Within hours, we hear them with statements like "we gave it our best it didn't work, I love him/her but am not IN LOVE with him/her, we realized we have different plans for our future. Makes one want to ask, didn't you have all that time during the taping to figure all that out?

  2. #12
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Interview with Kirkland Review, printed 1/14, but took place in previous week, 1/7-9 probably, while Jason was in LA. Jason says they are not talking about wedding plans. (Last print interview)
    Last verbal interview 1/12.

    1/27 RS releases bombshell announcement.

    Anyone remember when ABC announced the AATFR?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  3. #13
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3322810;
    Interview with Kirkland Review, printed 1/14, but took place in previous week, 1/7-9 probably, while Jason was in LA. Jason says they are not talking about wedding plans. (Last print interview)
    Last verbal interview 1/12.

    1/27 RS releases bombshell announcement.

    Anyone remember when ABC announced the AATFR?
    February 12th, at midnight.

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario Canada
    Posts
    6

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3322303;
    Melissa created a myspace..not sure what date exactly but it is indeed her real myspace. There are pics of her and Jillian during the show (SC's) but none of her and Molly...no mention of Molly at all.
    Can someone give me Shannon and Melissa's my space link please.

    Thanks
    Sharon

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    I read on the joker's site that Jason was home for Thanksgiving. There's a pic of him at some restaurant.

  6. #16
    Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    433

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3323187;
    I read on the joker's site that Jason was home for Thanksgiving. There's a pic of him at some restaurant.
    He wasn't home at Thanksgiving. If it's a restaurant, it could be any where at any time.

  7. #17
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3323187;
    I read on the joker's site that Jason was home for Thanksgiving. There's a pic of him at some restaurant.

    atem, I brought this over for you. And you're right it was Thanksgiving according to the poster.
    The neighbor was with the Jason clan, on Thanksgiving.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    As the (non) brilliant author of this idea, two suggestions:

    1. let's make a single combined post such as Ryvetted's awesome Elimination thread. And like her Elimination list, not every random thing can make it to the list.

    2. No posting of dates and events in here as fact that can't be sourced, at least with a reference to how it is known. No point making a list of the random Ca-Ca that circulates around the Internet. If one knows of a date (Jason and Melissa spent Christmas together) because of some inside leak, it can't go on this chronology, unless it can be sourced. We may miss REAL events that way, but at least we won't write a thread that's 99.9% tail-chasing.

    To have value as a tool against which to weigh new information and from which to draw inferences and hypothesize the missing dates/events, a chronology has to be corroborated with something close to real evidence. So, therefore, one writes down the underlying fact, NOT inferences from a fact. (So, for example, if someone is absent from her office, the chron notes that and the source (e.g., Myspace, coworker's post), BUT makes no assumption about why (e.g., she was with Jason)-- simply notes the fact of it, and the source, if possible to post).

    If there are any accountants, doctors, authors, or Indian Chiefs or whomever, they might have a better way of making this a useful thread, and to reference Will Shakespeare, wish to simple "kill" all my ideas first.

  9. #19
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3323203;
    As the (non) brilliant author of this idea, two suggestions:

    1. let's make a single combined post such as Ryvetted's awesome Elimination thread. And like her Elimination list, not every random thing can make it to the list.

    2. No posting of dates and events in here as fact that can't be sourced, at least with a reference to how it is known. No point making a list of the random Ca-Ca that circulates around the Internet. If one knows of a date (Jason and Melissa spent Christmas together) because of some inside leak, it can't go on this chronology, unless it can be sourced. We may miss REAL events that way, but at least we won't write a thread that's 99.9% tail-chasing.

    To have value as a tool against which to weigh new information and from which to draw inferences and hypothesize the missing dates/events, a chronology has to be corroborated with something close to real evidence. So, therefore, one writes down the underlying fact, NOT inferences from a fact. (So, for example, if someone is absent from her office, the chron notes that and the source (e.g., Myspace, coworker's post), BUT makes no assumption about why (e.g., she was with Jason)-- simply notes the fact of it, and the source, if possible to post).

    If there are any accountants, doctors, authors, or Indian Chiefs or whomever, they might have a better way of making this a useful thread, and to reference Will Shakespeare, wish to simple "kill" all my ideas first.
    Sounds great my friend.
    I'll start the Official Combined Post (along with the guesses... if someone will provide sources). I'll delete them if not.


    November 26-30: Jason with Family at restaurant (Can this be verified? Was it actually last year?) - SOURCE:
    November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into then deleted her MySpace
    December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:
    December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - ..gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World." (aired in January) - SOURCE:
    January 1-12: Molly in L.A. - SOURCE:
    January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (last printed interview) - SOURCE:
    Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media. Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:
    January 12: Last verbal interview - SOURCE:
    January 14: Jason's interview actually printed in the Kirkland Review (actually took place the previous week.) - SOURCE:
    January 16: Molly's first day back to work - SOURCE:
    January 27: RS releases bombshell announcement
    January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:
    February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace

    Last edited by Ryvetted; 02-15-2009 at 12:38 PM.

  10. #20
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    720

    Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

    November 26-30: Jason with Family at restaurant - SOURCE:
    November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into then deleted her MySpace - SOURCE:
    December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:
    December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview "...gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World." (aired in January) - SOURCE:
    January 1-12: Molly in L.A. - SOURCE:
    January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (last printed interview) - SOURCE:
    Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media. Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:
    January 12: Last verbal interview - SOURCE:
    January 14: Jason's interview actually printed in the Kirkland Review (actually took place the previous week.) - SOURCE:
    January 16: Molly's first day back to work - SOURCE:
    January 27: RS releases bombshell announcement - SOURCE:
    January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:
    February 12: Fleiss added additional AFTR show
    February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.