Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

FORT Fanatic

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3333734;
    Yeah the Christmas sighting of Jason in Michigan is very very interesting. Wasn't he with Melissa at some point during the holidays as well?
    So, was he flying around the country trying to square things with both women? I'm attempting to sort the time lines because at some point this whole thing ceases being part of the official Bachelor show and becomes a more typical real life scenario ie/ breakup or together or getting on with their lives. Most of the assumptions we will make from this point on hinge on WHEN the ATFR2 happened or will happen.

FORT Fan

Yep this is the official comment from ABC from this article
    'The Bachelor' conspiracy theory spoiler: Jason Mesnick dumps Melissa for Michigan's Molly Malaney - Grand Rapids Movies, Music, Events and Entertainment MLive.com

We called ABC today, and a rep said "no comment." She would not confirm much, except to say that the finale has been taped, and that both of the "After The Rose" specials are still in production.

FORT Fanatic

Thanks partypunch, I just read the same article and was about to post that part of my question had been answered. Now to wrap our heads around what is spin. Time lines are key.

FORT Fan

Up until the 16th Molly was in "LA" maybe Seattle. When did Jason do all of the interviews for the show..Kidd Kraddick isn't that in LA and he was in studio I think? I think RS said the ATR taped on the 18th of Jan? We need to sort out these timelines.

Okay I just looked back so Jason was in LA from the 5th-12th doing interviews at the least..Bonnie Hunt, Kimmel, and Ellen are all in LA right? Is it a coincidence that Molly is also allegedly in LA at this time? When was Melissa first spotted again with her ex?

FORT Fan

We called ABC today, and a rep said "no comment." She would not confirm much, except to say that the finale has been taped, and that both of the "After The Rose" specials are still in production.

Does that mean the ATFR part Duex has been taped as well?

FORT Fan

It's my understanding that they were both taped together...and are just going to air them as if they are two separate shows.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3333819;
    Up until the 16th Molly was in "LA" maybe Seattle. When did Jason do all of the interviews for the show..Kidd Kraddick isn't that in LA and he was in studio I think? I think RS said the ATR taped on the 18th of Jan? We need to sort out these timelines.

Okay I just looked back so Jason was in LA from the 5th-12th doing interviews at the least..Bonnie Hunt, Kimmel, and Ellen are all in LA right? Is it a coincidence that Molly is also allegedly in LA at this time? When was Melissa first spotted again with her ex?
    To add to the confusion about who (contestants) knew "what" all along, with the Mel/boyfriend sighting, can we assume (yikes!) that she went along with the plan for this season, keeping her boyfriend on the sidelines throughout? Appears to be much like the Jenni (Brad's season) scenario and makes the scripting theory (along with Fleiss' admission) even more likely.

I still believe the goal is to dupe us,fort members!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3333832;
    I still believe the goal is to dupe us,fort members!
    I just hate that this has happened. It's like I believed that all was totally candid and above board, but I did believe that the emotions were real.

ATFR 2 will be filmed with all this in mind, I assume, or at least given a new edit if it is already filmed.

FORT Fan

Sounds like Mel and her ex might have been off/on again relationship. A couple of places I've looked said she broke up with him shortly before doing the show. I'm not sure if that's legit info or not.