Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3330281;
    One about to be slathered in a coat of WhiteWash paint.
    I hope Jason has signed up to go on a two-year Peace Corps mission or some other venture to get him out of the country, cause his name is about to be M-U-D in households across America. With justification, I might add. If his behavior weren't so despicably cowardly, I'd almost feel sorry for him-- but it was: cowardly and cruel, all in the name of 15 minutes of fame. Enjoy it buddy! You've earned it.
    He better do something to get out of the country, because what's been done to others, in my opinion didn't amount to anything worth the anger the public had for them (Brad, Bettina, DeAnna). I have to admit this is despicable for Jason and Molly. He wasn't even my favorite during D season but I chose to support him for his show. I suggest they get out of dodge.

UPDATES FROM OUR CURRENT POSTS SO FAR:

November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into, then deleted her MySpace.

December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:

December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - Gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World." (aired in January) - SOURCE:

January 1-12: Molly in L.A. - 2 SOURCES: (1. Facebook=Posted by "soleel" 1/16/09 "...my husband heard that she was in LA/California for the past couple of weeks compliments of ABC") (2. A person who works at Kohl's in Milwaukee, WI on Facebook on 2/10/09 "...I work at the same co. as Molly and she's been flying to L.A. every weekend for the past few weeks...")

Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media: Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:

January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (The last printed interview) - SOURCE:

January 8: Jason on the Ellen show - tapes in LA; He's in studio 1/8 for show - aired 1/9.

January 9: Jason in LA to tape Kimmel, airs late night that night.

January 8-12: ABC filmed in Breckenridge - The guy's ski weekend.

January 12: Last verbal interview - SOURCE:

January 12: Jason on Bonnie Hunt show - in studio in LA (tapes 1/8 or 19) and on Kidd Kraddick radio interview (Jason still in LA?? Studio to record is in Dallas TEX)

January 14: Jason's interview actually printed in the Kirkland Review (actually took place the previous week.) - SOURCE:

January 16: Molly's first day back to work - SOURCE: (1/6/09 Facebook by "soleel". Her husband work's at Kohl's Corp.)

January 18 or 23: Taping of the ATFR Part I, Jason dumps Melissa.

January 27: Steve releases bombshell announcement

January 28 -- The filming of "Where Are They Now?" segments in LA (featuring people from a variety of past seasons, not Jason & Co., to be clear)

January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:

February 12: Fleiss' public statements - "People like to see the emotional rollercoaster of romance more than the completed romance.", "The show will end with a "jaw-dropping" finale.", "Just when you think the show is going to end, it doesn't" and Chris Harrison's statements of "I "liked what Jason did" and that "it took a lot of guts."

February 12: Fleiss added the additional AFTR show.

February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace (and per cupcakes find on the school auction website)

So just to organize my mind on a post:

A month ago, Jason broke up with Melissa (January 18th or 23rd).

They filmed it.

Then a mere 5 to 10 days later, they film him on the WTA.

We'll all know he was with Molly during the WTA.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3332087;

They filmed it.

Nice.
    The WTA was filmed 2/13, so if what RS is saying is true he would have been with her 20+ days.

And yep we'll all know. If true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3332087;

They filmed it.

Nice.
    Jason happily engaged to Melissa on December 3
    Molly swoops into LA Jan 1 to get her man

Wow - shortest engagement ever. Jason tried real hard to make that work.

DMC
    FORT Newbie

Hello, This my first post. I hope I'm putting this in the right place. Someone on another blog stated over the Christmas break, Jason was on a plane arriving at Traverse City, Mich airport. The pilot anounced we have a celebrity on board, The Bachelor.
    This is a small airport 2 hours north of Grand Rapids.
    Maybe a Christmas visit?

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3332102;
    The WTA was filmed 2/13, so if what RS is saying is true he would have been with her 20+ days.

And yep we'll all know. If true.
    Ah, yeah! You're right!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3332185;
    Ah, yeah! You're right!

Can't wait to see if they ask Jason the usual questions about his F1, and Jason's responses.

FORT Fan

Yeah the Christmas sighting of Jason in Michigan is very very interesting. Wasn't he with Melissa at some point during the holidays as well?

FORT Fan

Just adding small tidbits of info found..not sure the truth..but maybe they can help construct this timeline..and corroborate reports and so forth.

1/19/2009 5:05 PM, Rach said...
    IMelissa, the Ex- Cowboys Cheerleader in Dallas use to work at my office ( I am in Wine Sales) and our boss said she quite a couple months ago... hmm, makes us think she might have won the ring! Who knows
    This post confirms Shannon might have left the show making what ex-bachelorette says true..so she could be a legit source of info. This was posted before Shannon knew what kind of edit she was getting so not an attempt to save face imo.

At 1/07/2009 6:22 AM, Petals said...
    Nana - She had to do alot of shopping before the show. She only bought one dress (the aqua, from her headshot), and the rest are borrowed. The red was borrowed.
    She was home before I thought she shoudl BE home, if that makes any sense.
    She is not forth-coming with ANY information.
    It is my OPINION only that she is the one that rejects a rose. She insists SHE LEFT the show, and was not eliminated.
    So, that is all I have. Since she gavce her 2-wk notice, I haven't had a chance to pick her brain.
    At 2/12/2009 6:04 PM, Petals said...
    The Bachelor reunion is filming over the next few days, in LA.
    Last edited by partypunch; 02-19-2009 at 07:32 AM.