Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3327302;
    When they have a disaster on their hands, they always try to remind us of the good times by dragging poor Trista and Ryan out with their little family to show true love can happen on this show.

And they are showing us the good times when they managed to assemble a lively group of bachelor/ettes.

I guess Mary and Bryon didn't get an invite.
    Yes, I think that weekend is significant to How.It.Ends for Jason as well. What happened, when.

Quote Originally Posted by kikibibi;3327412;
    What is DCC? That tat is a disappointment to me!
    She had to have been in her early 20s when she got it...not a huge deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3327252;
    Hey Ryvetted,

We need to add the date that the boys had that Breckenridge SKI WEEKEND, where ABC sent producers to film Jeremy, Jesse, Holly, Richard, Brian, & Co. (this footage was previewed last night)

That was Jan 8-12.
    That appears to be much more interesting than this whole season. Noelle was there, but I didn't see Fred.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Question (my brain is getting full!). I saw the preview for the atfr part 1 last night, so I assume it has already taped?
    Also, does anyone know if atfr part 2 has taped?
    Is F2 involved in the atfr part 2?

If so, then this would signal that, at the very least, we know that Jason has been in contact with F2 since frc, or why would she need to be there......whether or not he did a f1/f2 switcheroo is another topic.....

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3327252;
    Hey Ryvetted,

We need to add the date that the boys had that Breckenridge SKI WEEKEND, where ABC sent producers to film Jeremy, Jesse, Holly, Richard, Brian, & Co. (this footage was previewed last night)

That was Jan 8-12.
    I wish they would quit extending Jesse's 15 minutes - enough already!

UPDATES FROM OUR CURRENT POSTS SO FAR:

November 30 - December 1st: Melissa logged into, then deleted her MySpace.

December 3: Melissa's first day back to work - SOURCE:

December 3: Actual date of a Jason interview - Gushy interview about being engaged, in love, on top of the world, happiest man alive, "King of the World." (aired in January) - SOURCE:

January 1-12: Molly in L.A. - 2 SOURCES: (1. Facebook=Posted by "soleel" 1/16/09 "...my husband heard that she was in LA/California for the past couple of weeks compliments of ABC") (2. A person who works at Kohl's in Milwaukee, WI on Facebook on 2/10/09 "...I work at the same co. as Molly and she's been flying to L.A. every weekend for the past few weeks...")

Jan 5-12: Jason does round of interviews with media: Interesting "glitches" on Kimmel, Ellen, and Bonnie Hunt - SOURCE:

January 7-9: Jason says they are not talking wedding plans. (The last printed interview) - SOURCE:

January 8: Jason on the Ellen show - tapes in LA; He's in studio 1/8 for show - aired 1/9.

January 9: Jason in LA to tape Kimmel, airs late night that night.

January 8-12: ABC filmed in Breckenridge - The guy's ski weekend.

January 12: Last verbal interview - SOURCE:

January 12: Jason on Bonnie Hunt show - in studio in LA (tapes 1/8 or 19) and on Kidd Kraddick radio interview (Jason still in LA?? Studio to record is in Dallas TEX)

January 14: Jason's interview actually printed in the Kirkland Review (actually took place the previous week.) - SOURCE:

January 16: Molly's first day back to work - SOURCE: (1/6/09 Facebook by "soleel". Her husband work's at Kohl's Corp.)

January 27: Steve releases bombshell announcement

January 28 -- The filming of "Where Are They Now?" segments in LA (featuring people from a variety of past seasons, not Jason & Co., to be clear)

January 30: Jason having business lunch Hotel Monaco in Seattle - SOURCE:

February 12: Fleiss' public statements - "People like to see the emotional rollercoaster of romance more than the completed romance.", "The show will end with a "jaw-dropping" finale.", "Just when you think the show is going to end, it doesn't" and Chris Harrison's statements of "I "liked what Jason did" and that "it took a lot of guts."

February 12: Fleiss added the additional AFTR show.

February 13: Shannon indicated the WTA taped - SOURCE: Shannon's MySpace (and per cupcakes find on the school auction website)

Going out on a limb, I'm going to say the ATFR part one (that we saw previewed last night), was taped on or about Jan 23. Source is um, me.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3328738;
    Going out on a limb, I'm going to say the ATFR part one (that we saw previewed last night), was taped on or about Jan 23. Source is um, me.
    Sounds like a good limb!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3327728;
    I wish they would quit extending Jesse's 15 minutes - enough already!
    Jesse's 15?? What about the rest of them?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3328738;
    Is ATFR2 damage control? When would that have been taped?