Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

Re: POST FRC - Comings and Goings

From the WTA pics,

Stephanie: freshly botoxed!
    Jillian (although I love her): extremely bad dress, preggers, or just too much Ben 'n Jerry's?
    Shannon: smokin!
    Erica: still looks trashy
    Naomi: holy hooch! And she wanted us to believe she was ready to settle down??
    Nikki: looks cute
    Kari: cutest of all, she's the one who Jason let get away, bet she was the jewel

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3324604;
    That was not me but maybe it was someone else. So many different posters it is difficult to tell who said what when (that sounds like one of RS's clues. ). Jelle posted the PM we received from the source about the possibility of Melissa's parents traveling to NZ.

Yes, I am seriously doubting a wedding. That theory came about with all the reported conditions RS had regarding the finale, but those conditions have since been dismissed.

Blondie, I didn't know you had 2 theory's going!
    This is the post I was referring to:
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3317757;
    Hi Bet! No, I gave up that theory a long time ago. That theory came about after I thought that RS gave all these stipulations on what could or could not happen, but it turned out that he never said those conditions.
    I thought you talking about the parents going to NZ not panning out here. But I see you were talking about a wedding not panning out.

Very sorry about that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3324823;

I thought you talking about the parents going to NZ not panning out here. But I see you were talking about a wedding not panning out.

Very sorry about that!!
    Oh, I see Ryvetted. Sorry to confuse you.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3324354;
    And the Bonnie hunt quote:

Bonnie gets Jason to open up about making that final decision that will change his life and he tells her, “I really honestly did fall in love with two girls. It really, really, really was the biggest rollercoaster day of my life. I was up all night. It’s really thinking what’s in your head, what’s in your heart, what’s in your soul, what’s in your gut and really following all those things at the same time.”
    One word: script.

Quote Originally Posted by SewCrazy;3324986;
    One word: script.
    Hey, of anybody here these last 3 seasons, I'm all about the script, believe me.

But it's not good sleuthing to cherry pick the statements in the "script" that "fit" one's perspective of a season, to the exclusion of other statements.

True Love Forever from the minute she got out of the limo -- or most passionate kiss ever on the blimp-- is true, but being completely in love with two at the end is a script? Foul ball. Both are "true", Neither is true, Only one is true? These are all possibilities.

I'm voting for "both-and" this season all the way up to the After Afters.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3324996;
    Hey, of anybody here these last 3 seasons, I'm all about the script, believe me.

But it's not good sleuthing to cherry pick the statements in the "script" that "fit" one's perspective of a season, to the exclusion of other statements.

True Love Forever from the minute she got out of the limo -- or most passionate kiss ever on the blimp-- is true, but being completely in love with two at the end is a script? Foul ball. Both are "true", Neither is true, Only one is true? These are all possibilities.
    Speaking of true love - I asked this on the SC thread - do we have a SC of Melissa's tatoo? Have we seen it? When did she get it? Or is this part of the script?

hom
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3325056;
    Speaking of true love - I asked this on the SC thread - do we have a SC of Melissa's tatoo? Have we seen it? When did she get it? Or is this part of the script?
    She had the tatoo during the first pool party

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3325056;
    I don't know how long Melissa has had this tatoo. But when she was DCC she had to put makeup over it so nobody could see it. I read this on one of the DCC sites.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3324287;
    Sorry to double post, but I can't get the Edit to work. I meant to say when Bonnie mentioned Melissa (not Jason)
    I hate to bring this up again but weren't there questions during the Bonnie Hunt interview where some thought when she says its Melissa he mouths its not? I remember most dispelled this by having their closed captioning on but I thought I'd throw that out there just in case in may be true today?? It probably means absolutely nothing as I wouldn't think he'd say anything one way or another. I'm curious to know from the View interview if he's still engaged.