Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor takes a wife???

FORT Newbie

Bachelor takes a wife???

I keep going back to the first episode. Chris states one lucky bachelorette will marry the man of her dreams, he didn't say become engaged. Also, this ties in with Reality Steves jaw dropping finale. Also I believe someone saw a screen cap with Ty in a tux... No proof...I'm just saying. Also someone in a previous thread close to Steve stated it doesn't involve Deanna nor anyone coming back...So...maybe we'll see a wedding. That would be shocking! No proof..just having fun speculating!

Re: Bachelor takes a wife???

If this is the case, I don't necessarily see Melissa being okay with not having a wedding where all her friends and family could attend. Perhaps I am wrong, but she seems to be an outgoing person and probably has many friends that she wants to be a part of the wedding. It would also suck since they couldn't live together for a long while until the show is over.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gigi0909;3297961;
    I keep going back to the first episode. Chris states one lucky bachelorette will marry the man of her dreams, he didn't say become engaged.
    This is exactly what I pointed out in a discussion thread after that first episode. I thought the wording was very significant, and I questioned why CH deliberately said "marry" instead of "become engaged to" or "be proposed to by" the man of her dreams. I know they take liberties with wording, but saying one of the women will marry Jason is pretty specific and sounded like it already happened. Although I would be happy for Jason to find someone he wants to marry, I'd be disappointed if he marries her at the end of the show without a period of time to get to know one another in the real world. After all, his child is involved. Wouldn't he want to be absolutely sure he is marrying the right woman to be Ty's stepmom?

But didn't RS say we may not even see it aired, and he would tell us the next day? That means it won't be a wedding.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3298001;
    But didn't RS say we may not even see it aired, and he would tell us the next day? That means it won't be a wedding.
    Unfortunately, if we don't see it aired it may be because the whole thing fell apart over the course of the past few months. Or it may be because they will have a second, more inclusive wedding and we will get to see a few snippets of that one?

But along this same line, when Shannon said good-bye to him she told him "your wife is out there" and he responded "I know."

Former Lurker

I think this is exactly right... I think they DO get married, and the SC of the couple kissing by the pool is the wedding day... it would explain the different dress, and make for the "Jaw Dropper" that RS talked about.

FORT Fanatic

I think they say it because that's why Jason came on the show. He wants a wife and he's not leaving without one!

I swear every season people believe they have a wedding right afterwards.

Every year people think there is a wedding. I say NO WAY in hedoublehockeystix! 1. TB hardly ever works out 2. If there were to be a wedding, wouldn't TPTB market the heck out of it? 3. How irresponsible would a wedding be with a child involved? There is NO WEDDING I SAY!!!
    Last edited by twochicklets; 01-31-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: punctuation

I don't believe there is a wedding. I don't thing Jason would do that with TY in the picture. At this point F1 has barely spent any time with Jason, much less TY. I just don't see this happening.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast