Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor takes a wife???

Re: Bachelor takes a wife???

smart move...at least they are keeping it somewhat real

I think this is one of the more preposterous suggestions that has been made about any season. That a single father would bring home a wife after six weeks on a reality TV show. ABC would never allow that to be televised. If people want to run off to Vegas and do silly things like that on their own time, fine. But there's no way that happened here.

I'm sticking with:
    (1) Not a straight path journey, but ends up engaged to Melissa
    (2) Post filming troubles put the relationship on the rocks-- be they family pressures (I know many whose reaction would have been, "you have GOT to be kidding!"), or learning about the fantasy suite or other shenanigans (I haven't seen a man with such pent up desire to ogle and kiss girls since college, maybe high school)
    Last edited by jlccaz; 02-01-2009 at 08:38 PM.

For the couple having trouble already..It seems they for sure won't make it...IF Mel is F1 so far teh edit has been all her with the heavy kissing...Yes there was some of it on GH but Mel was there to see it...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by gigi0909;3297961;
    I keep going back to the first episode. Chris states one lucky bachelorette will marry the man of her dreams, he didn't say become engaged. Also, this ties in with Reality Steves jaw dropping finale. Also I believe someone saw a screen cap with Ty in a tux... No proof...I'm just saying. Also someone in a previous thread close to Steve stated it doesn't involve Deanna nor anyone coming back...So...maybe we'll see a wedding. That would be shocking! No proof..just having fun speculating!

Ok so I have not been here alot so WTH does that bolded part mean?

FORT Regular

When I was watching the first episode, I remember CH saying "One of these women WILL Be Jason's wife." And I remember thinking that the language was different than usual (even though they do make a lot of comments like that in all the seasons). I had the thought "Perhaps Jason has already married the F1."

But for all the reasons people have already mentioned, I agree that it probably didn't go down that way. I haven't 100% ruled it out though!

FORT Newbie

Isn't it possible that since the end of fllming the show, they could have planned and carried out a wedding to air say a week or two after the final rose ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by gigi0909;3297961;
    I keep going back to the first episode. Chris states one lucky bachelorette will marry the man of her dreams, he didn't say become engaged. Also, this ties in with Reality Steves jaw dropping finale. Also I believe someone saw a screen cap with Ty in a tux... No proof...I'm just saying. Also someone in a previous thread close to Steve stated it doesn't involve Deanna nor anyone coming back...So...maybe we'll see a wedding. That would be shocking! No proof..just having fun speculating!
    This doesn't actually say that the "one lucky bachelorette" is Melissa or any of the other girls on the show. It also doesn't say that the "man of her dreams" is Jason. This could be about a different show altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioStarbuck;3299541;
    This doesn't actually say that the "one lucky bachelorette" is Melissa or any of the other girls on the show. It also doesn't say that the "man of her dreams" is Jason. This could be about a different show altogether.
    The part that I bolded, combined with the name of this thread totally reminded me of this show that aired on the CW last summer called Farmer Wants a Wife Just thought I'd mention.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3299685;
    The part that I bolded, combined with the name of this thread totally reminded me of this show that aired on the CW last summer called Farmer Wants a Wife Just thought I'd mention.
    I had the same exact thought. Great minds think alike!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3298797;
    If the romance between Mel and J is a wonderful as we think, ABC will definitely want to cash in on a big tv wedding!

Jason said in an interview that they didn't want a TV wedding.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast