Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor takes a wife???

Re: Bachelor takes a wife???

Quote Originally Posted by gigi0909;3297961;
    I keep going back to the first episode. Chris states one lucky bachelorette will marry the man of her dreams, he didn't say become engaged. Also, this ties in with Reality Steves jaw dropping finale. Also I believe someone saw a screen cap with Ty in a tux... No proof...I'm just saying. Also someone in a previous thread close to Steve stated it doesn't involve Deanna nor anyone coming back...So...maybe we'll see a wedding. That would be shocking! No proof..just having fun speculating!
    I am pretty sure that Harrison said "Which man's dreams of marrying Deanna will be over?" and stuff like that during her season as well.

Those lines are scripted to add to the fantasy and romance of the show. It wouldn't be the same if Harrison said "Which woman's dreams of dating Jason in the real world will be over?"

I would bet every penny I have in the bank that Jason is not married right now. I'd feel confident about that even if he didn't have any children, I just don't think anyone is that crazy (unless it was done as a stunt, like Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire).

FORT Fogey

Well, on this show they have worded it much more specifically....no vagueness or escape hatch. Not to say that I think he is married (I don't). So I'm not sure why they are doing it that way.

They do something like this type of wording every single season with some minor modifications. PLo's season: who will end up being a princess? Brad:Who will end up being Mrs Brad Womack--we are still waiting to find out the answers to those two.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

On the Media thread, I posted an article of the Seattle Times Newspaper with an interview with Jason. He says he's engaged and they haven't talked about wedding plans yet, he wants to wait until the show is over and then be normal first.

I think it's interesting that Jason keeps telling them, "one of you will be my wife". That sounds like scripted wording to me, as well.

They know they're competing to be his wife already. Him telling them that just kicks up the competitiveness a notch.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3298143;
    On the Media thread, I posted an article of the Seattle Times Newspaper with an interview with Jason. He says he's engaged and they haven't talked about wedding plans yet, he wants to wait until the show is over and then be normal first.
    Engaged - can have multiple meanings, and not just associated to a promise to marry. He could be engaged in logistics of moving F1 to Seattle, or engaged in enjoying his new family of three, etc.

Talked of wedding plans - there could have been a civil service of sorts with immediate families who know how to keep a secret and that a "wedding" not being in plans yet - could mean that ABC will fund a wedding ceremony with friends and extended family.

OK - so it is possible.

When I saw this thread all I could think of was:

The Bachelor takes a wife, the bachelor takes a wife...hi-ho the dairy-o the bachelor takes a wife.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3298781;
    When I saw this thread all I could think of was:

The Bachelor takes a wife, the bachelor takes a wife...hi-ho the dairy-o the bachelor takes a wife.
    OMG...I am so glad it wasn't just me. That's hysterical.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3298770;
    Engaged - can have multiple meanings, and not just associated to a promise to marry. He could be engaged in logistics of moving F1 to Seattle, or engaged in enjoying his new family of three, etc.

Talked of wedding plans - there could have been a civil service of sorts with immediate families who know how to keep a secret and that a "wedding" not being in plans yet - could mean that ABC will fund a wedding ceremony with friends and extended family.

OK - so it is possible.
    If the romance between Mel and J is a wonderful as we think, ABC will definitely want to cash in on a big tv wedding!

I can't believe this is the case. Jason has been interviewed and he has said there is no wedding date yet. He said they had to wait until the show was over and things were back to normal and just date and get to know each other after the glamour....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast