Page 1 of 1826 1234567891011511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I thought because Reality Steve has caused quite a stir the subject deserves a thread of it's own.

My take on what he's been saying about the finale, is that although we've seen sc's that seem to tell a story, it may not be how it really ends. My theory is that the producers asked Jason and the F2 to film a rehearsed proposal for advertising and so although we seem to be seeing Melissa get proposed to, maybe there is footage of Molly getting proposed to also BUT it doesn't take place at the time of the FRC. Maybe they did it the day before and all 3 are there, either dressed in their FRC finery, or maybe wearing something else.

Wouldn't we be shocked on finale night to see Melissa get dressed up in red and Molly wearing gold LOL - I think our "jaws would be dropping" wondering who's got the mauve dress on

Feel free to disagree with me and/or add your own thoughts... I know you have them
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Just a reminder: NO linking to Steve's site or copying and pasting anything from there is allowed. Other than that, feel free to discuss his theories and predictions.

Carry on.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fan

What could be so draw dropping, he said that on the Tuesday after the finale he will tell us everthing. As far as I am concerned there is nothing that is left to happen on Reality TV that being said.

Here are my guesses:

1. Melissa is let go at F4 or F3, but return to be in F2 and is F1, Jason had a change of heart after speaking to Deanna

2. Jason and one of the girls got "tooo close" and she called him out after being rejected.

...I am still trying to come up with more

Wouldn't we be shocked on finale night to see Melissa get dressed up in red and Molly wearing gold LOL - I think our "jaws would be dropping" wondering who's got the mauve dress on
    Probably the only thing that might come close to jaw dropping for me would be if CH was the one that ended up wearing the purple or white dress. Personally, I hope he is in the purple dress, white doesn't seem to be Chris' color.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3297007;
    I thought because Reality Steve has caused quite a stir the subject deserves a thread of it's own.

My take on what he's been saying about the finale, is that although we've seen sc's that seem to tell a story, it may not be how it really ends. My theory is that the producers asked Jason and the F2 to film a rehearsed proposal for advertising and so although we seem to be seeing Melissa get proposed to, maybe there is footage of Molly getting proposed to also BUT it doesn't take place at the time of the FRC. Maybe they did it the day before and all 3 are there, either dressed in their FRC finery, or maybe wearing something else.

Feel free to disagree with me and/or add your own thoughts... I know you have them

I just can't see Jason being okay with doing that. Remember how he was so upset that DeAnna let him get down on his knee, just to turn him down? And in the promos at the beginning of this season he kept on mentioning how he has only proposed to two women... I think it would be a really big deal for Jason, and I just can't see how he'd be okay with doing that.

Maybe there's another explanation (I hope so, since I'm not too big a fan of Melissa), but I just don't know if this is it.

“Save the cheerleader, save the world.”

I'm going with a comeback for Emily Calhoun, hometown gal and cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Thanks for starting this thread northernviewer. You're right - it needs it's own thread. There are conversations about it all over the place!

I still think Melissa is F1, and that there is some other shocker. Could something awful have happened with Molly? I hear she didn't return back to work until this month.

My wild and wacky theory #1 (I reserve the right to change both my mind and theory at any time)

1. Original ring on finger screen caps are from a proposal between Jason and Melissa on the General Hospital date that wasn't show to us (ABC pulls a fast one, not everything is as it seems, explains freckles/mole analysis and pinky ring theory).

2. Jillian leaves final 3 because she can't "separate" Dude and Jason anymore (explains last screen caps of Jillian in South NZ).

3. Molly and Melissa have their final two dates (explains screen caps of them as the only two in North NZ.

4. Deanna comes and tells Jason her mistake. She fell for the two guys (Graham and Jessie) on her show who were typical of who she dates rather than the one who would ahve given her what she said she really wanted. (RS is trying to wrap his head around Deanna admitting this mistake).

5. Jason realizes he is making the same mistake. He's already said Melissa is the type he would typically fall for, and she ha been edited as insecure (exactly what Jason has said he can't have because that was the problem he ran into in his marriage....his wife didn't know what she wanted out of life and they spent their marriage trying to figure that out). For Molly, it is the same as Deanna & Jessie Ö fun/adventure/attraction, but nothing more.

6. Jason goes to get Jillian or has Jillian brought to NZ because she is everything he has said he needs (fun/adventurous, secure, stable, knows exactly who she is and what she wants, loves HER life just as he loves his, and has the same views as him on love/marriage/life), and because she is the one he knows he canít live without (the feeling she said would determine love/marriage for her).

7. Jason proposes to Jillian (jaws drop as sleuthers didn't even have Jillian in the final two).

Why do Fleis/Chris Harrison think this will work? Because Jason is the first bachelor who, like Trista, picked what he knew he needed instead of what he typically choses.

FORT Newbie

Check LuvmyJag's theories. I think #6 is bang on. And my reply is right below it.

Riddle solved. No more clues needed Stevie baby!!

I went back to Steve's blog and it fits with the above theory. He also says that some people won't be shocked. I for one, would not be shocked if this happened, however, it is jaw-dropping, given the history of the show.

And in this case as well, his comment about ABC not following asleep at the wheel means that ABC finally got it right. They are treating this not like every other stupid installment of this show. They have a head up approach and taking this love story seriously and respecting those involved.

Steve doesn't say whether his little bombshell is positive or negative. And nothing he writes alludes to it.

LuvmyJag has it bang on.

We'll see.

Come on Reality Steve, confirm it. You know this is the answer.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hikergirl99;3297097;
    Check LuvmyJag's theories. I think #6 is bang on. And my reply is right below it.

Riddle solved. No more clues needed Stevie baby!!

I went back to Steve's blog and it fits with the above theory. He also says that some people won't be shocked. I for one, would not be shocked if this happened, however, it is jaw-dropping, given the history of the show.

And in this case as well, his comment about ABC not following asleep at the wheel means that ABC finally got it right. They are treating this not like every other stupid installment of this show. They have a head up approach and taking this love story seriously and respecting those involved.

Steve doesn't say whether his little bombshell is positive or negative. And nothing he writes alludes to it.

LuvmyJag has it bang on.

We'll see.

Come on Reality Steve, confirm it. You know this is the answer.
    Sorry, I forgot to say that you can see #6 theory on JU by LuvmyJag.