Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

lol star magazine called RS i hope he talks to them

Quote Originally Posted by theRealist;3333070;
    See the thing with Jason is that what he said he needed was always opposite of what he really wanted. I picked up on that when he was on DeAnna's show. Too many times I heard him say what he needed in a woman/relationship but his words were not fitting his actions.

Same with Molly, how many times did we hear her say that her family must approve of the guy she's with, because her family didn't like her last boyfriend that she was with for 3 years and that cause problems. Does Molly really care what her parents think considering that Jason didn't choose her on national TV and now she is with him? I don't think so.
    Yeah ITA they do show contradiction on both parts so maybe that we be something that will work out for them both.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3334505;
    Are you in the chat?
    Yes at JU

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3334483;
    One thing I would note is that if all this speculation is true, then we have Jason proposing to 3 different women in one year which can be considered nothing less than impulsive behavior.
    You're very kind. I think proposing marriage to three different women during the 12 months since your divorce is much more complicated than impulsivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3333083;
    You know what I find hilarious...I wanted to know the truth so I could stop reading these boards so much and now that I supposedly know, I think I'm on them even more! Anyone else?
    I know I am because no one knew what happened before or was willing to put it out there. Now that I know I'm on here all the time. Why I'm not sure I know I'm glad I found FORT

JPG
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by blueorchid;3334417;
    I wrote a big long post and then the boards went down.
    RS states that the show was scripted. he also states its not the who but the how.
    now either RS is not liked by fleiss and either are the sleuthers disecting the pics (and early on with bach 13).
    My theory is...mel and mol are plants, from the very beginning.
    it was noted that jasons pic was from early on (i believe it was jill).
    so if mel and mol are plants and have been stringing us along. mel was the obvious choice. but she is a plant so of course (maybe she did know jason before the show). her edit was way to obvious. and the parent thing, if she is a plant she would not have her real parents there for the HTD.
    now for mol...her hometown date ...it seemed to scripted..the hat thing..parents want to make a good impression..now come on that was such a farse. instead of disecting the screen caps..disect mol and mel.
    Like RS said not all is what it seems..so true
    so keep in mind that mol and mel are plants...supposidly mel is back with her ex..well of course she is (she was a plant).
    the jaw dropper is.....we see the real hometown dates..and the real proposal.
    (it was said that steph had a hometown date).
    the emotional part of the real finale...is jason comes out smelling like a rose. and we see the real portion of this bach. and remember chris said he is surprised jason went along with this.
    i dont post much...what do yous all think...remember dont disect the screencaps(all is not as it seems)
    I'm done with dissecting the SC's. I'm talking about the date that the SC's went on the board (which was 1/12). People were suspicious that they were up so soon. I was wondering if this could figuring in the timeline of proving how fake Bach 13 is (or was).

Quote Originally Posted by JPG;3334550;
    I'm done with dissecting the SC's. I'm talking about the date that the SC's went on the board (which was 1/12). People were suspicious that they were up so soon. I was wondering if this could figuring in the timeline of proving how fake Bach 13 is (or was).
    I have been thinking about that since yesterday. I think someone who knows what they're doing should look at that sequence of events. Were those up before ABC knew it was off between Jason and Melissa...or were they released after? (<--Is that what you're asking?)

FORT Fogey

MickeyLee #9869
    we all know what kind of guy he is
    We do?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3334021;
    Doesn't anyone find it weird that ABC has not said a word???
    Nope.

They want viewers. What better way than to get all this publicity and then keep everyone hooked.

The people who watch this and have some degree of "favorite" will (for the most part) watch, even those who are outraged will watched on the off chance RS and his theories don't hold water - they've invested this much, what if it's a happy ending? Plus, they want to see if "their girl" (whomever it was) is ok.

The people who watch this with no emotional investment in the outcome and nearly all diehard fans of course will watch. Most hold little hope that this isn't quite scripted and that a happy ending will truly occur anyway.

The people who weren't watching but now hear all this watercooler gossip will now watch because they want to know what all the fuss is about.

No one group has it confirmed that their theory is right or wrong if ABC stays quiet - and they'll (almost) all tune in waiting to rake ABC/TPTB/J/etc. over the coals more OR be jubilant and say "we told you so" that _____________ (RS was a fraud/it was a happy ending/he chooses "her"/etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3333122;
    Molly spent the night with Jason in a tent. She told the other girls that she didn't get much sleep. What was she implying there? She straddles him half naked. Just because she didn't wear skimpy clothes proves nothing, her actions speak for her. Maybe the other girls were more mature in other ways, realizing that they just might not walk away with the guy in the end. Maybe she is pregnant, who knows? Maybe that's why TBTB think we can accept the crap they're about to dish out.
    What I don't get is how are shorts skimpy? If you don't like her fashion sense fine but to say she always wore skimpy clothes because she had shorts on doesn't make sense. From my recollection she didn't wear belly baring tops which to me could be seen as skimpy, jmo.