Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334431;
    i knew they would try and make molly and jason look innocent in this situation but while they're trying to fix molly and jason's edit what about melissa? just throw her under the bus huh? i feel so bad for her
    I Agree. They have to do A LOT OF RE-EDITING now that the scoop is out there. Melissa seems to be the scapegoat for ABC in every situation.

I just can't help but think that she comes across so nice and sweet. She can find a real prince, she doesn't need this kissing frog anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334431;
    i knew they would try and make molly and jason look innocent in this situation but while they're trying to fix molly and jason's edit what about melissa? just throw her under the bus huh? i feel so bad for her
    Does Melissa's image need to be rehabilitated? I thought most people were sympathetic. (And if she isn't sympathetic now and she IS jilted on national TV, she will be sympathetic then.)

Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3334434;
    I think it's sad that if it happens the way RS says or some other way that is being guessed all over the FORT we will most likely never know the true story.
    I think that there is enough info out there to at least lay the grounds for speculation...hopefully some other media networks will pick up the story and get it out there for the GENERAL VIEWING audience as well....maybe fleiss' time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by K.Nikole;3334414;
    In addition...It also looks like Megan's Myspace status is now "my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr. "

I am assuming "MR" is Melissa Rycroft..and maybe ABC is trying to pay her off somehow? Maybe trying to get her to lie and change the story?
    lol megan keeps posting stuff on her myspace lol i dont have a problem with it but she better hope tptb dont see this!!

[QUOTE=LoveStories;3332948;]
    Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3332876;
    Do y'all really watch this show for the romance? How can you? None of these things ever last. It's a miracle when they do. I watch for many reasons, but mainly because I can't seem not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3332876;
    I certainly don't watch it to see someone propose to someone if they are truly torn between 2 people. Why propose at all if you are that undecided?

I mean really...what woman will ever consider his proposal as real! He's made three already and counting....
    Wouldn't you be a little pissed if the man you loved had proposed to half a dozen woman before you....
    Just another clarification I didn't write that post. I do think the women have a right to think the proposal is real. I know its TV but for heaven's sakes you don't need to take it that far if its not what you really want. I guess thats why the divorce rate is so high because don't take it as seriously as the should.

does anybody else know what RS is saying in his live chat?

[QUOTE=cinders83;3334450;][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveStories;3332948;

Just another clarification I didn't write that post. I do think the women have a right to think the proposal is real. I know its TV but for heaven's sakes you don't need to take it that far if its not what you really want. I guess thats why the divorce rate is so high because don't take it as seriously as the should.
    amen sista!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334466;
    does anybody else know what RS is saying in his live chat?
    I wasn't able to get Java to load but they are going to post a transcript later.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3333911;
    I took it to mean Mel/Jay's relationship was over.

Different interpretations.

Besides, Jason and Molly being together as a happy couple was not confirmed on ATFR from what we know. He may have asked to go out with her again, but that wasn't the purpose of the ATFR.

It was to confirm the end of Mel/Jay.

Hence Mel's statement, "to have it confirmed on TV"
    I wonder if that could actually allude to something she saw on the show with Molly and Jason? Like perhaps the tent date? I could see her having said to Jason (at the ATFR1 or whatever) "but you said what you had with me wasn't acting, yada yada" and him saying something about "yes, but there was also more with Molly that you know" (by the 18th or so of January only a few episodes had aired) then her seeing the shows with the tent date and hearing the moans (whether they were real or edited in, etc.) and seeing the walk and long talk in Seattle, etc. maybe her meaning "confirmed on camera" as far as he was dually interested in Molly all along.

(Although I actually took the comment to also mean something relating to Molly and Jason vs. the end of Mel and Jason's relationship so this could be why I immediately thought of things she'd have already seen on camera versus that which at this point she doesn't know even will air or how it'll look on the ATFR)

Are they go to re-shoot the AFTR so that it looks like Mel dumps Jason or it was mutual or just edit it to look like that?