Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

has anyone that emailed RS today heard back? I'm wondering how all this other media response is affecting him? I emailed him this morning and have yet to hear back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3334383;
    has anyone that emailed RS today heard back? I'm wondering how all this other media response is affecting him? I emailed him this morning and have yet to hear back.
    I think he is in a live chat at Jokers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3332884;
    Some of us die-hard romantics watch because we believe that maybe someday there's a small chance one of these will work out again, like Trista...
    Just so you know I agree I love the idea of a happy ending as well. I didn't write the post you responded to. I'm way behind so I just saw that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3332903;
    I don't want them to propose when they don't mean it either, but it's happened more times than not. I don't know why anyone would propose to somebody so soon in this situation, anyway. They don't even really know the person until outside of the show.

All I know is that if all of this is true, I hope he didn't propose to Molly too. And as I've said before, I'm a Molly fan. Just too soon.

To the bolded part of your post ITA. I wonder if Molly fans feel the same way or do they want to see the happy ending because they were sort of jipped in a sense if the part of the whole switcheroo was planned. Not sure if it is.

In addition...It also looks like Megan's Myspace status is now "my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr. "

I am assuming "MR" is Melissa Rycroft..and maybe ABC is trying to pay her off somehow? Maybe trying to get her to lie and change the story?
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JPG;3334350;
    I'm trying to work out the "scripted from the beginning" which RS bases his story. Again, most of what I read on these board, are my tools.

RS found out on 1/27.

Most of you who have been here since beginning stated something similar; FRC SC's went up too early. I take it, going up early has something to do with throwing everyone off course as to the true course of events.

SC's for FRC showing Jay slipping ring on Melissa's finger up 1/12. Can anyone add to that?
    I wrote a big long post and then the boards went down.
    RS states that the show was scripted. he also states its not the who but the how.
    now either RS is not liked by fleiss and either are the sleuthers disecting the pics (and early on with bach 13).
    My theory is...mel and mol are plants, from the very beginning.
    it was noted that jasons pic was from early on (i believe it was jill).
    so if mel and mol are plants and have been stringing us along. mel was the obvious choice. but she is a plant so of course (maybe she did know jason before the show). her edit was way to obvious. and the parent thing, if she is a plant she would not have her real parents there for the HTD.
    now for mol...her hometown date ...it seemed to scripted..the hat thing..parents want to make a good impression..now come on that was such a farse. instead of disecting the screen caps..disect mol and mel.
    Like RS said not all is what it seems..so true
    so keep in mind that mol and mel are plants...supposidly mel is back with her ex..well of course she is (she was a plant).
    the jaw dropper is.....we see the real hometown dates..and the real proposal.
    (it was said that steph had a hometown date).
    the emotional part of the real finale...is jason comes out smelling like a rose. and we see the real portion of this bach. and remember chris said he is surprised jason went along with this.
    i dont post much...what do yous all think...remember dont disect the screencaps(all is not as it seems)

Quote Originally Posted by K.Nikole;3334414;
    In addition...It also looks like Megan's Myspace status is now "my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr. "

I am assuming "MR" is Melissa Rycroft..and maybe ABC is trying to pay her off somehow? Maybe trying to get her to lie and change the story?
    I think this is Megan's way of saying that she does not believe Melissa was in on it or paid to act a role. JMO but that is what she seems to be saying.

[edit]

i knew they would try and make molly and jason look innocent in this situation but while they're trying to fix molly and jason's edit what about melissa? just throw her under the bus huh? i feel so bad for her
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 02-19-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3334420;
    Yes this is what JeffS said on RS's site and I think this is believable (the 3 endings).

I reckon RS has only Mel's side of the story and Mel has got her side out first.
    I think it's sad that if it happens the way RS says or some other way that is being guessed all over the FORT we will most likely never know the true story.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3332916;
    A couple of historical notes:
    1. I got involved in this because I at first thought that RS was blowing smoke. In the process of calling people to ask about him, and then calling folks who were close to the show, I instead learned that Steve was connected and reliable, and stumbled into much of the same information that he was reporting. Everything tells me that Steve is for real.
    2. When I started reporting that Jason and Melissa were having serious problems - in late January I believe - I was stunned by the vicious, personal way I was shouted down. I used phrases like "trouble in paradise" and "on the rocks" when what I was actually hearing was that it was over...in retrospect, I should have just come out with it but honestly, I didn't care for the attacks, and didn't think many people wanted to hear the truth.
    Some folks still don't want to believe RS, and think that the ATFR is a Jason/Melissa wedding show. I don't agree but respect their right to say it.
    I didn't realize that's how you started your investigation. I don't think anyone would of believed you either way back when since some were still saying they were great. I think I would of though. Who the heck knows because my head has been spinning since this whole thing started. I think its finally stopped. Even though I didn't post back then I wasn't sure I liked you nor that you knew anything but I owe you an apology of sorts because, though I didn't write it, I thought it and that wasn't right. I was never sure of your intent/motive. Now I know it was just to find the truth. Just out of curiousity did you know why they broke up in January or did you just think it was just another bachelor break up? I don't believe we are going to see anything but what you and RS(among others) say happend but I do think that there will be a major spin on this whole thing to make Jason look like he finally found the love of his life. Plus it wouldn't surprise me if they edit it to look like they(melissa/jason) both realized they made a mistake. I guess we will see.