Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3334314;
    I thought the list of questions was very normal. She asked questions that normally come up through the course of dating. In this situation, however, they don't have all of the normal circumstances that people who date in the real world have. So are you saying that it isn't normal to know someone's favorite food, ice cream, what time they wake up in the morning, etc?
    She comes from a family that makes you draw pictures in and has a hat box (did that remind any of you Canadians of Mr Dressups "tickle trunk" ) I don't think a list was out of the ordinary for her. Jillians mom had a list too and we all thought it was cute
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3334328;
    I had been trying to give Molly the benefit of the doubt and blame her lack of appeal to me on her edit, but you are probably correct. And I have long felt that Jesse was edited poorly because they felt his appearance (dull squish indeed) wouldn't appeal to the largely female audience. I wonder if they are prepared for the backlash or even care.
    They don't care, but they should.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334320;
    Okay, so never mind the list. The what if you choose the wrong girl? [/I]was odd. Because obviously she doesn't think she's the wrong girl. It was almost a way of saying wink wink.....if you don't choose me you can give it a try later, because you know it's me!
    I think someone told Molly to ask this question, I'm not convinced she asked it on her own. It's a little too coincidental.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3334333;
    I think someone told Molly to ask this question, I'm not convinced she asked it on her own. It's a little too coincidental.
    I'm not so sure. Jillian said in an interview that she asked Jason somewhat of the same type of question. I wonder if Melissa asked a question like this as well??

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3334322;
    Hahahahahaha...I prefer to save my favors. Like maybe for an introduction to Matt Damon when his marriage goes belly-up.

(And no, I don't really wish for his marriage to go belly-up...but if it did, I could help pick up the pieces!)
    lol! Perfectly understandable!

FORT Regular

I am still having a hard time with RS's clue "It's not the who but the how". He kept saying don't focus on who the F1 is, but how she got there.

So he in essence was confirming that Melissa was the F1, but how she got to be is the main part.

But Melissa was NOT the F1. Yes, she was the one proposed to, but Molly was the F1 at the END when all was said and done.

Me confused.....

JPG
    FORT Regular

I'm trying to work out the "scripted from the beginning" which RS bases his story. Again, most of what I read on these board, are my tools.

RS found out on 1/27.

Most of you who have been here since beginning stated something similar; FRC SC's went up too early. I take it, going up early has something to do with throwing everyone off course as to the true course of events.

SC's for FRC showing Jay slipping ring on Melissa's finger up 1/12. Can anyone add to that?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmypie1;3334345;
    I am still having a hard time with RS's clue "It's not the who but the how". He kept saying don't focus on who the F1 is, but how she got there.

So he in essence was confirming that Melissa was the F1, but how she got to be is the main part.

But Melissa was NOT the F1. Yes, she was the one proposed to, but Molly was the F1 at the END when all was said and done.

Me confused.....
    This is my translation of that clue (not my theory...my translation)

Melissa is the F1. F1 = woman to receive the last rose. Melissa received the last rose. And he is suggesting that the focus should be on HOW she happened to get that rose when Molly is/was/always will be the One-and-Only one that Jason really-truly-and-4EVER loved. In other words, some kind of conspiracy led to Melissa being F1.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3334357;
    This is my translation of that clue (not my theory...my translation)

Melissa is the F1. F1 = woman to receive the last rose. Melissa received the last rose. And he is suggesting that the focus should be on HOW she happened to get that rose when Molly is/was/always will be the One-and-Only one that Jason really-truly-and-4EVER loved. In other words, some kind of conspiracy led to Melissa being F1.
    Makes sense, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmypie1;3334345;

Me confused.....
    Because, Melissa WAS the one to get the proposal. If RS said that Molly was the 'winner' no one would believe him, because there was CAPS/proof of Melissa getting the proposal.