Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3334275;
    I actually agree. Either way it's bad. But the degree of badness can be clarified IMO. If that makes sense. Certain scenarios are worse than others, although none can totally vindicate Jason.
    I usually try not to snark too much on the participants. I think the process is fascinating and I'm more interested in that. But, I'm going to make an exception.

To me, all of their actions be vindicated because whatever they do or say or whatever is done to them is something to which they contractually agreed. They're stuck. But in the end, I'm still left with the same questions: Why did they agree to this and what does that say about them as people? What the heck kind of person agrees to these onerous contracts??? What the heck kind of person goes on The Bachelor???

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3334289;
    Ummm...what would be weird is if you were my sister and I didn't even know you posted here....ahahahahahahaha.

Seriously - is that you, seester?
    Sure. Why not?

LOL!

Has anyone seen this article from Grand Rapids Entertainment? He has a woman on there who has her own sources and feels RS is on the right track. He also called ABC and they said "No comment." Check it out...

Michigan's Molly Malaney, Jason Mesnick in middle of 'The Bachelor' conspiracy theory - Grand Rapids Movies, Music, Events and Entertainment MLive.com

Premium Member

What about CH mentioning in his blog something about Molly dying her hair brown? Truth to that? Do you think maybe they might tamper with ending after all?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334262;
    No, it doesn't seem normal to me. Neither did her list. Everything that girl says sounds scripted to me. For so much of that date they sat there awkwardly, and then out pops this ominous question. It was ridiculous.
    THAT I can agree with. I found their conversation contrived and there was a moment I had to fast forward because they just sat there very ackwardly looking at each other trying to figure out where to go next with their conversation. Jason had a goofy grin on his face looking at her to please say something and she just didn't know what to say. Maybe he had moments with Mel like this we never saw...who knows. But IF you are trying to make viewers fall in love with Molly knowing she is the eventual F1 then give her a better edit. Let us see the connection and fall in love with her too.
    I'm no Molly hater. I liked Mel even before coming to FORT this season and seeing she was the winner.

There is no way to spin this where Jason doesn't come off looking like a moron. Im not buying this was a set up per say...as in Jason was pegged to pick Molly but TPTB said if you want Mol then pick Mel. BUT I do believe that once he changed his mind TPTB made it clear that the breakup was to happen on the emergency ATFR WITHOUT Mel knowing what was to come. I'm sure he contacted ABC and was seeing Mol after having his doubts unbeknowst to Mel. I don't have any doubts about that. For Jason and Molly to go along with it for that matter is classless and shows how little they each care for any other human beings. Contract or not you don't go on national tv and hurt someone deliberately when you know they are going to be blindsided and humiliated. There was a way for everyone to get this right, to make it look better, and for the audience to then embrace the 'new' couple. But instead they went for the shock factor and it has created an uproar. Jason and Molly will have a hard time...with media and fans because Mel is a fan favorite and not just by people on this board. EVERY one of my friends that watch this show that don't know the outcome are rooting for Mel. Not one of them cares for Molly in the least. So once TPTB knew what was happening they SHOULD have edited the show differently to show Mel and Mol in different lights. Once again, we've been FLEISSED :nono

JPG
    FORT Regular

If RS's source is true, and this was scripted from the beginning, I have one clue that sticks in my mind. From reading the boards, you say the "one" usually has rose petals scattered somewhere in her vicinity on LCD with Bach. So far, who is the one with rose petals?...Molly?...

I believe RS. In all logical reasoning, why make this up? And then take out the logic, just my thought on RS,...it sounds like there is a tight group from Texas. They might know one another, and standby one another. Of course I'm not saying everyone knows everyone personally...might be friends of friends of friends...no matter. I believe they "know" the real Melissa, not what we see on TV. They'll fight for their "homey", and we could hear more when this is over....unless of course Melissa is the next Bach/ette.

FORT Newbie

I am wondering if RS is just a hoax. we all know that fleiss does not like the sleuthers, with the pics disected and figuring out the ending of the show. RS stated that this was all happening from the very beginning of the show. I think mel and mol are both plants. the real proposal will be on the final show.

Sorry but I haven't read all of the comments so forgive me if this is posted already. Where can I see the interview that Jason gave today.

FORT Regular

It appears that Jason is scheduled to appear at a United Way event tonight.
    Television | Local celebs host party with a purpose | Seattle Times Newspaper

I wonder if anybody will get a chance to question him about the rumors.

*Sorry if this has already been posted, but there's too much to go back through*

[QUOTE=blueorchid;3334300;]I am wondering if RS is just a hoax. we all know that fleiss does not like the sleuthers, with the pics disected and figuring out the ending of the show. RS stated that this was all happening from the very beginning of the show. I think mel and mol are both plants. the real proposal will be on the final show.[/QUOTE]

That would get attention!