Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3334254;
    Okay, it's possible.

I'll give you that, but it's still normal particularly in this situation.
    I do think she could have come up with it on her own. But, I also think she could have been nudged. So my point was...it's not necessarily some sort of harbinger of things to come. ::cue eerie music::

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3334250;
    He would have been struck down on the steps upon entering-so I doubt he learned that story at church!

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3334264;
    ZulaMay, you know a lose-lose situation when you see one
    I actually agree. Either way it's bad. But the degree of badness can be clarified IMO. If that makes sense. Certain scenarios are worse than others, although none can totally vindicate Jason, but the right scenario may make him just as sympathetic as Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3334252;
    No, but if you said you had a step-brother that confirms what RS said, people would be quoting you for a few weeks
    Coincientally, I have a step-brother that has, just now, confirmed what Steve said. How weird is THAT??

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334234;
    What about Molly's little question to him on their Fantasy Date: what if you choose the wrong girl? Coincidence? I think not.
    That's the sentence that people think is proof? OMG - choosing the wrong girl is par for the course on the Bach, it happens most seasons and it was a legitimate question on her part,.. and we know she asked him all kinds of questions! I'm sure she knew that Jason was attracted to Melissa, (we all could see that) but knew they had a connection. I think her asking that question shows her insecurities that he would choose Melissa, when she thought they'd be perfect together. (But then again, Lauren and Meghan thought that Jason was really into them too LOL)

That comment getting thrown in last week ended up being appropriate as the editors would know by now how things have changed in the last few months are editing it accordingly - which they should so that the ATFR part deux, makes sense.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3334252;
    No, but if you said you had a step-brother that confirms what RS said, people would be quoting you for a few weeks
    I do have a step-brother who is in the biz...but would never ask him anything (or at the very least, would never post anything he told me.)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334234;
    What about Molly's little question to him on their Fantasy Date: [I]what if you choose the wrong girl?[/I] Coincidence? I think not.
    It was in the script!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3334266;
    I'd been meaning to comment on the fantasy date suites. We know that Melissa got the most expensive, exclusive resort, and it had a beautiful terrace overlooking the lake and mountains. Jason said something about seeing the view later. But they never highlighted the really nice parts of that suite. And yes, the rose petals were in Molly's suite. Maybe they had rose petals in both, but showed us only Molly's. The edit was very very confusing???
    I feel that is was very obvious that the editing was completely choppy. TPTB showed us about 1/100th of what went on during those dates. Which, btw, makes me angry, we used to be shown so much more in previous seasons..:nono

Quote Originally Posted by momto4QTs;3334259;
    LOL I have nothing against Molly. To me, she is not as likeable as Melissa, but for the first time in bachelor history there seem to be two nice girls left instead of one good girl and one butthead like in previous seasons (and they always seem to pick the butthead). So please let me clarify since I am apparently being lumped with the Molly haters: <ahem>

It is no secret that Molly is forward. Now, does it not stand to reason that Jason fell for both of them, decided to be with Melissa, gave that a shot, realized the relationship is not all it's cracked up to be-meanwhile he is still in contact with Molly and because of her strong personality, he is more drawn to her strength over Melissa who is more emotional? Like it or not, there are women out there who want what they can't have and will do and say things to get it. Do I think Molly did that? I dont know for sure, but from the way she has been edited, she looks like the type of girl who does not "lose" well and just move on. So yea, when you have a guy in a situation where he likes two women, one woman is having a difficult time with the situation, the other seems like such a rock (and the guy in the situation is less dominate such as Jason), I would not be shocked if Molly saw the opportunity as it presented itself. Seriously, she seems like a nice person, but she has that "I'm a winner" attitude (not a flaw so don't go all crazy over that comment either) and I don't see her as the type that just boohooed on Daddys shoulder to get over it either.

OK here is why I think I don't care for Molly (probably not the place for it but putting it here anyway). I can't relate to her I don't think because she does not seem like an "emotional" type person - just like the thing about her parents not sitting close to each other. I am very emotional sometimes too emotional. I think we all connect with people that are similar to us.

Also I think the fact that I am from the south the way she talks gets on my nerves (as I would probably get on her nerves).

And her eyes that Jason keeps talking about well I personally think her eyes are kinda "buggy". Now I'm not picking on her because I'm sure she is a nice person but that is just why I don't click with her.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3334276;
    Coincientally, I have a step-brother that has, just now, confirmed what Steve said. How weird is THAT??

Ummm...what would be weird is if you were my sister and I didn't even know you posted here....ahahahahahahaha.

Seriously - is that you, seester?