Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3334249;
    Truly, how hard would that be? This easy:

Molly's Handler: "Now, Molly, we're going to have you ask Jason some probing questions. Let's make a list. Oh, and be sure to include one that leaves him with some doubt in his mind about the other girls."
    Okay, it's possible.

I'll give you that, but it's still normal particularly in this situation.

FORT Fogey

Whether this was an ABC conspiracy or no, Jason looks bad. If he only chose Mel to get Molly, of course he looks bad. He looks like a dupe and a tool. If he was genuinely torn and in love with two women, then he looks like a fool for proposing to either. He especially looks like a jerk for bringing Mel all the way to the F2, knowing how vulnerable she was and knowing that he had that "instant connection" with Molly. If he tried to have his cake and eat it too by proposing to Mel and then trying to pin the break-up on her so he could go choose Molly, he looks like an ass. If he was seeing Molly behind Mel's back - whether she instigated it or not - he looks like an ass. ABC can lie about it, but plenty will find out and he'll look like a jerk. He already does.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3334213;
    Stages of grief, corporate style:
    * ignore it, it'll go away...really, nobody listens to them
    * belittle it (CH: "all those CRAZY rumors...we just laugh about all those CRAZY rumors...)
    * try to embrace it ("sure we knew that, haha, and we really LIKE what they're saying" Note: first cousin to the boxer saying, "that all you got? ....right before he hits the canvas)
    * refuse comment and meet with lawyers in small, sweaty room to discuss damage control
    I picked the last one yesterday in my post.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3334232;
    I agree that she's strong minded, but your response insinuated that Jason doesn't have a brain and that big bad Molly would somehow force him to be with her.
    LOL I have nothing against Molly. To me, she is not as likeable as Melissa, but for the first time in bachelor history there seem to be two nice girls left instead of one good girl and one butthead like in previous seasons (and they always seem to pick the butthead). So please let me clarify since I am apparently being lumped with the Molly haters: <ahem>

It is no secret that Molly is forward. Now, does it not stand to reason that Jason fell for both of them, decided to be with Melissa, gave that a shot, realized the relationship is not all it's cracked up to be-meanwhile he is still in contact with Molly and because of her strong personality, he is more drawn to her strength over Melissa who is more emotional? Like it or not, there are women out there who want what they can't have and will do and say things to get it. Do I think Molly did that? I dont know for sure, but from the way she has been edited, she looks like the type of girl who does not "lose" well and just move on. So yea, when you have a guy in a situation where he likes two women, one woman is having a difficult time with the situation, the other seems like such a rock (and the guy in the situation is less dominate such as Jason), I would not be shocked if Molly saw the opportunity as it presented itself. Seriously, she seems like a nice person, but she has that "I'm a winner" attitude (not a flaw so don't go all crazy over that comment either) and I don't see her as the type that just boohooed on Daddys shoulder to get over it either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3334238;
    I think it fits well with what happened and they're using it.

Doesn't that seem like a normal question that would come up in this dating scenario?

It does to me.
    No, it doesn't seem normal to me. Neither did her list. Everything that girl says sounds scripted to me. For so much of that date they sat there awkwardly, and then out pops this ominous question. It was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334257;
    Whether this was an ABC conspiracy or no, Jason looks bad. If he only chose Mel to get Molly, of course he looks bad. He looks like a dupe and a tool. If he was genuinely torn and in love with two women, then he looks like a fool for proposing to either. He especially looks like a jerk for bringing Mel all the way to the F2, knowing how vulnerable she was and knowing that he had that "instant connection" with Molly. If he tried to have his cake and eat it too by proposing to Mel and then trying to pin the break-up on her so he could go choose Molly, he looks like an ass. If he was seeing Molly behind Mel's back - whether she instigated it or not - he looks like an ass. ABC can lie about it, but plenty will find out and he'll look like a jerk. He already does.

ZulaMay, you know a lose-lose situation when you see one

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3334246;
    She got the rose pedals into the room and to the tub in the Fantasy Suite. Jillian's room was more impressive than Melissa's. Those were signs to me that something was really off.

I'd been meaning to comment on the fantasy date suites. We know that Melissa got the most expensive, exclusive resort, and it had a beautiful terrace overlooking the lake and mountains. Jason said something about seeing the view later. But they never highlighted the really nice parts of that suite. And yes, the rose petals were in Molly's suite. Maybe they had rose petals in both, but showed us only Molly's. The edit was very very confusing???

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334262;
    No, it doesn't seem normal to me. Neither did her list. Everything that girl says sounds scripted to me. For so much of that date they sat there awkwardly, and then out pops this ominous question. It was ridiculous.
    Different strokes. Total opposite reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334257;
    BUT, what if all the above scenerio's are NOT true? I'm still hanging onto an "E" None of the above choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3334266;
    I'd been meaning to comment on the fantasy date suites. We know that Melissa got the most expensive, exclusive resort, and it had a beautiful terrace overlooking the lake and mountains. Jason said something about seeing the view later. But they never highlighted the really nice parts of that suite. And yes, the rose petals were in Molly's suite. Maybe they had rose petals in both, but showed us only Molly's. The edit was very very confusing???
    Closing the blinds reminded me of Travis and Moana.