Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3304195;
    Maybe TPTB let the last 2 girls eavesdrop or watch on hidden camera the others' LCD and then let the fireworks start. That would really be dirty!
    I have to admit, if I watched the finale and didn't consider that possibility going into it, that would make my jaw drop. Man, I can't even imagine... Maybe they show some footage from the fantasy date as well, in the rooms when the cameras are supposed to be gone?

Perhaps Steve has a hard time wrapping his head around the idea that the F1 (Melissa) accepts his proposal anyway, despite the things she hears him say and sees him do with the F2. It's one thing to watch the heavily edited FD/LCD a few months later when it airs, after you've been engaged for 3 months and he's told you about the things you can expect to see. (Seeing that sort of thing still contributes to most of the break-ups, imo). It's another to see it right after it happens and then accept a marriage proposal.

Jason might have to do some begging and Steve can't believe she believes everything he says to her about how stuff that was said or happened on the F2 FD/LCD didn't mean anything to him, etc.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3304253;
    I have to admit, if I watched the finale and didn't consider that possibility going into it, that would make my jaw drop. Man, I can't even imagine... Maybe they show some footage from the fantasy date as well, in the rooms when the cameras are supposed to be gone?

Perhaps Steve has a hard time wrapping his head around the idea that the F1 (Melissa) accepts his proposal anyway, despite the things she hears him say and sees him do with the F2. It's one thing to watch the heavily edited FD/LCD a few months later when it airs, after you've been engaged for 3 months and he's told you about the things you can expect to see. (Seeing that sort of thing still contributes to most of the break-ups, imo). It's another to see it right after it happens and then accept a marriage proposal.

Jason might have to do some begging and Steve can't believe she believes everything he says to her about how stuff that was said or happened on the F2 FD/LCD didn't mean anything to him, etc.
    Well if this is so, he certainly didn't help his cause by yapping on and on about falling in love completely with 2 of them.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3304249;
    This isn't RS's riddle...it came from somewhere else. I thought I read Chris H's blog.
    My mistake, sorry. I thought it was RS.

And Bloomer, since Melissa HTD is the last one, I don't have any clues what the riddle means. Hope someone can figure out this riddle before Monday.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3304253;

This sounds very plausible. I have a feeling as well that something drives Melissa to not want to show up for the FRC, therefore the anguished look on Jason's face. Maybe she told TPTB that she wasn't going because of whatever happened, they tell Jason, anguised look. But the ABC grew a brain part could be that they told Jason what they did to make Mel feel this way and they have to fix the situation and bring her back because is was her all along and Jason get's furious with them. We may see the manipulation done by TPTB but we will not see the explanations to Jason and Mel of they did. Therefore, jawdropper, we only see the manipulation and then Mel accepting the proposal, none of the in between stuff. Jawdropping, can't put head around it, things aren't as they seem (it wasn't a happy ending at first, it took some work by Jason and TPTB)

ETA
    This would also coincide with the K Moon clue with the song Never Tear Us Apart.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304261;
    Well if this is so, he certainly didn't help his cause by yapping on and on about falling in love completely with 2 of them.
    I hate when Jason says that. I mean, i get it, If I try putting myself in his position, with 3 guys that Iím very attracted to, yeah Iím thinking that would be a hard decision to make. But stop saying your equally in love with 2 women!! Obviously, he had the hots slightly more for one of the gals. It seems to me that he keeps saying that to reassure his F2 that he wasnít leading her on, however, this is also biting him in the butt, as it creates doubt in peoplesí minds (including his F1) that he made a choice he is sure about.ugh!

I agree, Bloomers. I too, hate to hear this very generic comment. What it says to me, is that he didn't fall in love with EITHER that strong, then.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Although this seems to be standard issue bach talk...I think is demoralizing to the choosen one, (even if the choosen one only lasts a NY minute)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3304269;
    This sounds very plausible. I have a feeling as well that something drives Melissa to not want to show up for the FRC, therefore the anguished look on Jason's face. Maybe she told TPTB that she wasn't going because of whatever happened, they tell Jason, anguised look. But the ABC grew a brain part could be that they told Jason what they did to make Mel feel this way and they have to fix the situation and bring her back because is was her all along and Jason get's furious with them. We may see the manipulation done by TPTB but we will not see the explanations to Jason and Mel of they did. Therefore, jawdropper, we only see the manipulation and then Mel accepting the proposal, none of the in between stuff. Jawdropping, can't put head around it, things aren't as they seem (it wasn't a happy ending at first, it took some work by Jason and TPTB)

You know, the problem I am having with Melissa not going to the FRC is that I have to question whether she could legally refuse. She signed a contract, and while they couldn't force her to accept any suggestion/proposal made to her at the FRC, I do think they could force her to show up.
    She might not be a willing participant, but she would have to do it.

I am thinking of Tara on Jesse's show who had to ask the limo drive to stop so that she could throw up. She was so nervous, and she said that she "knew" (when she woke up?) earlier that day the outcome.
    I think if there had been anyway that she could have skipped out on that FRC, Tara would have done it. She would have simply told them to go on and have it without her.
    My point is that I think balking or refusing to go to the FRC isn't a (legal) option for Melissa.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304288;
    You know, the problem I am having with Melissa not going to the FRC is that I have to question whether she could legally refuse. She signed a contract, and while they couldn't force her to accept any suggestion/proposal made to her at the FRC, I do think they could force her to show up.

I am thinking of Tara on Jesse's show who had to ask the limo drive to stop so that she could throw up. She was so nervous, and she said that she "knew" (when she woke up?) earlier that day the outcome.
    I think if there had been anyway that she could have skipped out on that FRC, Tara would have done it. She would have simply told them to go on and have it without her.
    My point is that I think balking or refusing to go to the FRC isn't a (legal) option for Melissa.
    I thought that they could leave at any time, or is it just that they can turn down a rose?

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304288;

That is true. So what if instead of not going, she does go and Jason knows something is seriously wrong just by looking at her and that is how it is found what had been done in the manipulation. And then it goes from there. All of this would not necessarily be revealed to us as viewers, hence the grew a brain? Just thinking out loud here
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.