Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3304195;
    Maybe TPTB let the last 2 girls eavesdrop or watch on hidden camera the others' LCD and then let the fireworks start. That would really be dirty!
    Yuppers - that would be!!! :nono
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304183;
    Does Kate still have a blog? I can't remember her last name.
    Yes, she does, but she has stated emphatically that she no longer watches The Bachelor and so won't be commenting on it.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yogafan;3304072;
    I’ve just read Reality Steve’s Q&A discussion, and thought I would jump right in here too, but please forgive me if any of this has been mentioned… there is just too much to read and too little time!

Regarding his reference to the Wizard of Oz, RS states, this isn’t, but it is interesting that the character of the Scarecrow desperately wants “a brain”, and his goal was to appeal to the great Wizard in Oz to get him one…... The Wizard, of course, being the man standing “behind the curtain”, hiding his technical ability, and his power, to make people/things appear as they are not. Fleiss has been called many names, but a Wizard? Perhaps ABC?

Interesting too that in the Scarecrow’s song, If I Only Had A Brain, lyrics include,
    I’d unravel any riddle
    For any individ’le
    In trouble or in pain

As for Reality Steve’s continued references to Lost, that show has very clear links between it and Donnie Darko, a huge cult classic psychological thriller ~ with their many parallel themes including fate and time.

Interesting also to note that the song playing over the opening sequence of Donnie Darko is “The Killing Moon”. However, on the “Director’s Cut” dvd, that song was replaced with “Never Tear Us Apart"(the song the director had always wanted, but unable to get the rights to in time for the movie’s release). Again, lyrics relating to fate and time.

With regards to Rebecca, in the bible she was the mother of twins, two boys: one a hunter and one a simple man….. Posters on Lost forums have made comparisons of them to the characters of Jack Shephard and John Locke.

Don’t know if any of this means anything, but I though I would throw it out there.

Very good points that make you go Hmmmmmm...........
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3304202;
    Yes, she does, but she has stated emphatically that she no longer watches The Bachelor and so won't be commenting on it.

Dang ... she used to give some good tidbits.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3304195;
    Maybe TPTB let the last 2 girls eavesdrop or watch on hidden camera the others' LCD and then let the fireworks start. That would really be dirty!
    I still say that it is some type of "plot that ALL are in on except of course the beloved F1...how humilating and embarassing if F1 continues to fret, sweat, and worry about feelings, and wondering if Jason is falling for her. Watching the other women go through dates, kissing, etc...only to find that ALL were in on the big "joke" ...not so funny

maybe that is the big dirty secret...possibly TPTB and even Jason thought it would be cute...of course when all is said and done...he whiningly telss his chosen that she is the only one and that he HAD To go through the motions, so he came up with this litle plan...and lo and behold she forgives him and the FRC ceremony takes place.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3304217;
    I still say that it is some type of "plot that ALL are in on except of course the beloved F1...how humilating and embarassing if F1 continues to fret, sweat, and worry about feelings, and wondering if Jason is falling for her. Watching the other women go through dates, kissing, etc...only to find that ALL were in on the big "joke" ...not so funny

maybe that is the big dirty secret...possibly TPTB and even Jason thought it would be cute...of course when all is said and done...he whiningly telss his chosen that she is the only one and that he HAD To go through the motions, so he came up with this litle plan...and lo and behold she forgives him and the FRC ceremony takes place.....
    I have definitely considered this. You can argue all you want that it is a show and she signed up for it.....but I would be shaken by the revelation that everyone knew but me!

I do believe it's true that Jason knew it would be her but didn't tell her directly. On the other hand, he has given her a lot of positive feedback and reassurance. Still.....it's kind of sick.

FORT Fan

Do we know the order of the HTD? Because if Naomi is 3rd and Jillian if 4th then that would make Naomi F3 and Jillian F4 in this episode and since Naomi is sent home then F4 becomes F3 but not F2. Maybe the explanation of RS riddle is that simple but I doubt it. Nevertheless put it here just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304173;
    Whatever it is, former bachelorette says that she has yet to read one theory that is correct ... and that it is dirty with a capital D.
    Capital D??? Like as in Deanna??
    That will be a very dirty game if you ask me...led all the girls on to pick D in the end after all, Bleh!

And would make sens that Jason comes out smelling like a rose...he got his rose from D after all!

I know that we are to "believe" she is dating someone else...Hence TPTB pulling a fast one (growing a brain) makes us all think it can not be her!

don't shoot me now, I do not want her to win!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;3304233;
    Do we know the order of the HTD? Because if Naomi is 3rd and Jillian if 4th then that would make Naomi F3 and Jillian F4 in this episode and since Naomi is sent home then F4 becomes F3 but not F2. Maybe the explanation of RS riddle is that simple but I doubt it. Nevertheless put it here just in case.
    Melissa's HT is last. In order to make the riddle to work, Melissa would have to be cut at F3.

She would have the F4 date, become the F3, get cut and not ever be F2.

To do that, the screencap and swimming has to take place in south NZ on the fantasy date instead of on the LC date.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealgirl;3304233;
    This isn't RS's riddle...it came from somewhere else. I thought I read Chris H's blog.