Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3304164;
    I don't know if Molly is the plant, or if she is just overconfident. A lot of people have noted that she seems "scripted" when she speaks. It could be because she is actually working off of a script.
    I think we have to listen to all the "rumors" and "tidbits" and take in what makes the most logical sense for the way this show is formatted. We have had bits that say Molly's father is a high end manager of ONE of the companies Mel's dad works for...coincidental/plannned

But definately interesting....

We have heard it said that Jason hand-picked or at the very least had some say so in the type of women he wanted for his selection.

Interesting that the ones remaining are similar in personalities and seem to get along so well in the house.

OMG! did I just bachelor and logical in the same thought!
    Anyway...just a thought and forgot where I was going with it.... gotta find something else to do on slow days at work

-

FORT Regular

I started the season off really trying to not lurk on here and was doing really well until this RS bombshell was dropped...first off, it irritates me that there could be something this BIG that might upset everyone....none of it matches up--crew knew F1 from beginning--it was obvious--Jason will come out smelling like a rose--nothing is as it seems--I am engaged....blah blah blah--I mean, if they really want these things to work out, why do they keep messing with all of it? It doesn't make sense. It isn't "reality" when manipulated to the point that they can edit the ending to be what they want--jaw dropping or not. There are some crazy theories out there--and he said there is one thing that nooone has caught onto yet--does that mean it has been revealed to us already....ugh! I wish he would just come out and spill or someone would...Maybe this shocking ending is ALL ABC driven and they play a trick on Jason too--and he is pissed. He just doesn't seem like the person that would purposely try to trick someone. He may not be that charasmatic, but he is a nice guy. Maybe ABC somehow tried to play Deanna as a pawn and get the girls all upset and then they left.....and Jason didn't know they were doing that and Deanna was never a factor for him....but the F1 (Mel) and F2 (Molly) didn't know that. Does anyone really believe Jason would take part in something that was going to SHOCK everyone? I don't believe it for a minute. RS even said they could edit it out if they wanted to--so it has to be something that makes a lot of people look bad--but in the end does not change the outcome....

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3304161;
    Also, spending the night in the tent with Molly and letting her go home in his clothes was REALLY, REALLY bad. That had to make the other girls feel like crap. My opinion of Jason dropped substantially when he did that.

I am positive that was producer driven, but if I were Jason I would have put my foot down and said now way.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3304164;
    I don't know if Molly is the plant, or if she is just overconfident. A lot of people have noted that she seems "scripted" when she speaks. It could be because she is actually working off of a script.
    There is a deleted scene shown on Chris' EW blog in which the girls are shown talking right after Jason takes Jillian to the coffee shop in the last episode. Molly is shown saying the exact same thing Jason is later saying in a PI and to Jillian about whether "her expectations are too high". I mean, it's a bit coincidental to be using the exact same verbiage as the Bachelor, who is not shown at any time confiding in Molly about Jillian, however Molly seems to correctly guess why Jason wants a talk with Jillian.

It's all scripted to some degree, but they're even recycling lines! Amazing!

Does Kate still have a blog? I can't remember her last name.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3304179;
    There is a deleted scene shown on Chris' EW blog in which the girls are shown talking right after Jason takes Jillian to the coffee shop in the last episode. Molly is shown saying the exact same thing Jason is later saying in a PI and to Jillian about whether "her expectations are too high". I mean, it's a bit coincidental to be using the exact same verbiage as the Bachelor, who is not shown at any time confiding in Molly about Jillian, however Molly seems to correctly guess why Jason wants a talk with Jillian.

I have to say that is a bit weird!!!!
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Wow! I posted a few pages back about Molly saying something like "Well, you know I'm close to my family..." almost like they've known each other for awhile. Maybe she is a plant and if she's taken to F2 (because Jason didn't want anyone to be in the same painful situation he was in) and without Melissa knowing, that could be a bit "upsetting."

Unless........... Jillian has herself said it to the gals - then they all know about it - and thus use the same verbage as well.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304173;
    Whatever it is, former bachelorette says that she has yet to read one theory that is correct ... and that it is dirty with a capital D.
    Maybe TPTB let the last 2 girls eavesdrop or watch on hidden camera the others' LCD and then let the fireworks start. That would really be dirty!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3304195;
    Maybe TPTB let the last 2 girls eavesdrop or watch on hidden camera the others' LCD and then let the fireworks start. That would really be dirty!
    Oh, that would be the soul of evil.