Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

terabithia: So, somehow, because two lovers are fated to be (the crew sees it) TPTB rewinds time and give Jason a do-over?

Is Molly F2 before or after? Is Melissa F1 before or after? The edits are not F1 true edits for either girl. If this were Brad's season, we would be confused up to the point that he turns both of them down. Is this what Jason does? Then FATE steps in and he says, "wait a minute. I do know what I want. I will take a chance." One limo returns while the other departs. Reconciliation and pleading would make Jason look bad; however, he convinces her to go forward, and Jason looks good. We are in shock, then in tears.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Remeber Fleiss' comment in the interview about when they knew who was going to be F1 when they saw Jason, Ty, and F1 together even them who have seen 170 rose ceremonies were rooting for them. This comment makes me think they would have had to know Mel was F1 before she met Ty in NZ

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3304093;
    Someone posted an interesting comment over on Steve's blog (#86 in the 20 Questions post). It was originally posted on Lincee's blog by someone who claims to be a former bachelorette, probably on Bach 13. (I know, anyone can claim to be anybody on the internet, I could claim to be Jason, it's just interesting.)

It sounds like the "former bachelorette" is confirming that TPTB mess with events in NZ and Jason's image is tarnished in the process. Someone here said she thinks the jawdropper has to do with manipulation on ABC/TPTB's part (probably to stir up drama) and it's not something that naturally develops. I think you're right.

Not everything is as it seems, something is not genuine about this season, and it's something that was cooked up behind the scenes to deliver a big twist in the finale. And it doesn't make Jason look good, maybe because he went along with it?

This could go along with the theory that the F1 is hesitant to come to the FRC and has to be convinced. Maybe TPTB mess with things causing so much drama that only exacerbates the F1s (Melissa's) doubts and insecurities and she doesn't even want to go through with it. Perhaps Jason's image is tarnished in her eyes, because he went along with the plan and almost blew it. Look what effect the GH date had on the girls - talk about fanning the flames of doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3304133;
    I know someone on here said that his ex didn't want to have anything to do with the show whatsoever but I find it strange that no one has even asked or brought it up. (then again they might have inquired but it is not shown)
    If I were his ex-wife that would have been part of the deal. You can include Ty on the show but you can only let him meet the final 2 women and anything that refers to our marriage will not be discussed on camera. (Actually in reality I would not want my child on this show AT ALL, but assuming I thought it was OK in a very limited quantity...).

Jason has mentioned an agreement with his ex-wife concerning who Ty would meet, so they must have discussed limits. I wonder about her legal rights to keep Ty off the show, did they only need Jason's permission to use him?

I seriously hope the jawdropper does not involve Ty in any way, that would really make me feel disgusted with Jason and TPTB.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3304151;
    This could go along with the theory that the F1 is hesitant to come to the FRC and has to be convinced. Maybe TPTB mess with things causing so much drama that only exacerbates the F1s (Melissa's) doubts and insecurities and she doesn't even want to go through with it. Perhaps Jason's image is tarnished in her eyes, because he went along with the plan and almost blew it. Look what effect the GH date had on the girls - talk about fanning the flames of doubt.

No kidding! I was thinking about how throwing all of these "tests" at her is just going to drive her crazy. She was very open with her emotions last episode....this time she seemed more guarded. And who can blame her?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3304149;
    Remeber Fleiss' comment in the interview about when they knew who was going to be F1 when they saw Jason, Ty, and F1 together even them who have seen 170 rose ceremonies were rooting for them. This comment makes me think they would have had to know Mel was F1 before she met Ty in NZ
    ITA I think that this is ONE of the biggest clues...the only other time I rememebr Chris or Fleiss talking about the FRC...eas with Tessa & Andy, they were discussing the "perfect" FRC , the sunset, the weather, (the parting of the seas---just kidding) ..that everything fell into place and how "romantic" and special it was even for the crew (If I remember correctly supposidly they all clapped)

Anyway, I think it is significant in telling us that the FRC DOES take place..that there is a proposal and all is "peachy" in Bach land (At least at the FRC time)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304127;
    There have been several things on this season that I think doesn't make Jason look good. He has no discretion in who, when or where he kisses. He even let Shannon kiss him after she blew, picked her nose, had the wet tissue on her lips that he picked off ... talk about gross.
    Also, spending the night in the tent with Molly and letting her go home in his clothes was REALLY, REALLY bad. That had to make the other girls feel like crap. My opinion of Jason dropped substantially when he did that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3304161;
    Also, spending the night in the tent with Molly and letting her go home in his clothes was REALLY, REALLY bad. That had to make the other girls feel like crap. My opinion of Jason dropped substantially when he did that.
    I don't know if Molly is the plant, or if she is just overconfident. A lot of people have noted that she seems "scripted" when she speaks. It could be because she is actually working off of a script.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3304093;
    Someone posted an interesting comment over on Steve's blog (#86 in the 20 Questions post). It was originally posted on Lincee's blog by someone who claims to be a former bachelorette, probably on Bach 13. (I know, anyone can claim to be anybody on the internet, I could claim to be Jason, it's just interesting.)

It sounds like the "former bachelorette" is confirming that TPTB mess with events in NZ and Jason's image is tarnished in the process. Someone here said she thinks the jawdropper has to do with manipulation on ABC/TPTB's part (probably to stir up drama) and it's not something that naturally develops. I think you're right.

Not everything is as it seems, something is not genuine about this season, and it's something that was cooked up behind the scenes to deliver a big twist in the finale. And it doesn't make Jason look good, maybe because he went along with it?

Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana's in NZ coul be part of the network/TPTB manipuative storyline that stirs up the drama. Part of TPTB plan has always been to someone tarnish the image of the bach/'ette every season if they sense it isn't going to last. The only couple that they spared and that lasted that they didn't mess around with was Trista/Ryan. Cameras can't hide the truth. Most of us saw the setup with TristaRyan and Deaaaaana/Jesse meeting as a hoax after the season finale. TPTB know they can't con the Forters so they manipulate the viewers of the show in dwindling numbers.

Remember BODY LANGUAGE is a dead giveaway every time. One just has to notice the little quirks, twitches to catch on to it. Something seems off when it comes to Melissa since seeing her first picture IMO, so maybe when the season is over the truth will be revealed.

Whatever it is, former bachelorette says that she has yet to read one theory that is correct ... and that it is dirty with a capital D.