Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I’ve just read Reality Steve’s Q&A discussion, and thought I would jump right in here too, but please forgive me if any of this has been mentioned… there is just too much to read and too little time!

Regarding his reference to the Wizard of Oz, RS states, this isn’t, but it is interesting that the character of the Scarecrow desperately wants “a brain”, and his goal was to appeal to the great Wizard in Oz to get him one…... The Wizard, of course, being the man standing “behind the curtain”, hiding his technical ability, and his power, to make people/things appear as they are not. Fleiss has been called many names, but a Wizard? Perhaps ABC?

Interesting too that in the Scarecrow’s song, If I Only Had A Brain, lyrics include,
    I’d unravel any riddle
    For any individ’le
    In trouble or in pain

As for Reality Steve’s continued references to Lost, that show has very clear links between it and Donnie Darko, a huge cult classic psychological thriller ~ with their many parallel themes including fate and time.

Interesting also to note that the song playing over the opening sequence of Donnie Darko is “The Killing Moon”. However, on the “Director’s Cut” dvd, that song was replaced with “Never Tear Us Apart"(the song the director had always wanted, but unable to get the rights to in time for the movie’s release). Again, lyrics relating to fate and time.

With regards to Rebecca, in the bible she was the mother of twins, two boys: one a hunter and one a simple man….. Posters on Lost forums have made comparisons of them to the characters of Jack Shephard and John Locke.

Don’t know if any of this means anything, but I though I would throw it out there.

good find jotif1 .. you very well may be on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3304064;
    I think, in my opinion, no matter how hard some might want Jillian in the F2 she just is not. There is no evidence of her being in northern NZ. We have firgured out that no one returns after being let go. We have evidence that Molly and Melissa are in northern NZ. The TVguide review from next weeks show says that Jason does in fact let F3 girl go. If there is evidence of Mel and Molly in northern NZ and not Jillian and we know that the F3 are Melissa, Molly, and Jillian and F3 is let go then it is totally impossible for Jillian to be in the F2 girls to end up as F1. That is about as close to a solid fact as can be. Also, we have been told that it would be next to impossible to swim in southern NZ and we know for a fact that the boat that Jason and Melissa jump off of is in northern NZ then that too puts Jillian out of F2. As I said these are just My opinions, but there is a lot of factual evidence to back them.
    There's no doubt in my mind that Jillian leaves at F3 (btw - F4, leaves next week). I think Jillian is far too independant for Jason.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

.. i don't know if that is independence... or fear. running away

Someone posted an interesting comment over on Steve's blog (#86 in the 20 Questions post). It was originally posted on Lincee's blog by someone who claims to be a former bachelorette, probably on Bach 13. (I know, anyone can claim to be anybody on the internet, I could claim to be Jason, it's just interesting.)

It sounds like the "former bachelorette" is confirming that TPTB mess with events in NZ and Jason's image is tarnished in the process. Someone here said she thinks the jawdropper has to do with manipulation on ABC/TPTB's part (probably to stir up drama) and it's not something that naturally develops. I think you're right.

Not everything is as it seems, something is not genuine about this season, and it's something that was cooked up behind the scenes to deliver a big twist in the finale. And it doesn't make Jason look good, maybe because he went along with it?

... sorry, I don't buy this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304040;

I hope you don't mind I have saved both of those on my photobucket to use some day with my mike fleiss entourage.
    Yes, be my guest! Your ideas were very inspiring!

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3304064;
    I think, in my opinion, no matter how hard some might want Jillian in the F2 she just is not. There is no evidence of her being in northern NZ. We have firgured out that no one returns after being let go. We have evidence that Molly and Melissa are in northern NZ. The TVguide review from next weeks show says that Jason does in fact let F3 girl go. If there is evidence of Mel and Molly in northern NZ and not Jillian and we know that the F3 are Melissa, Molly, and Jillian and F3 is let go then it is totally impossible for Jillian to be in the F2 girls to end up as F1. That is about as close to a solid fact as can be. Also, we have been told that it would be next to impossible to swim in southern NZ and we know for a fact that the boat that Jason and Melissa jump off of is in northern NZ then that too puts Jillian out of F2. As I said these are just My opinions, but there is a lot of factual evidence to back them.
    ITA with your entire post mommyof2poodles .

I try to stick with the few "facts" that we are able to glean from what we are shown, analyze the edit and screencaps and roll on from there! Or drift peacefully on the houseboat.... I don't try to prove who the F1 will be ~ it won't change the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3304088;
    There's no doubt in my mind that Jillian leaves at F3 (btw - F4, leaves next week). I think Jillian is far too independant for Jason.
    I agree with you. She is very independant and I mean that in the nicest of ways. I get the feeling she has learned to be because of her mom's troubles. I feel really bad for anyone who has been fighting derpression or has lived with someone who has. I know from close exprience how really hard it can be. Believe me when I say I am so thankful that I have not had to deal with it first hand.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

I see Jillian as very independant, too. She is a strong person, and she admitted that she takes care of everyone else in the house. Just my own personal opinion...I think Jason WANTS to be the aggressor, and have women fall over him. I dont see Jillian doing this, and I don't mean that as a bad trait, either. I think she is a strong admirable woman.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous