Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3332289;
    Megan said:

"We were used and abused"
    thanks we must have been writing at the same time lol

if jason had the audacity to cheat on melissa then he should of had the balls to break up with her in private!!!

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3332188;
    RS is not an overnight blogger...he's been doing reality show blogging for at least 3 years that i know of and blogs about other shows like Idol, etc.

Why would he sabotage himself by making something up and claiming it's the truth when he knows it isn't? Doesn't fit, everything I've read seems to point to RS being on the up & up and I believe he's pretty close to what actually happens.
    I don't think he's sabotaged himself at all. Any press is good press. He doesn't have a reputation for spoiling. He just blogs. How does any of this, if false, ruin a blogger's rep? More people read his blog now than ever. And if he is wrong about all this, or if he intentionally misled us all, plenty of people will still be reading and commenting on his blog--even if to yell at him and call him a liar. I, for one, had never heard of Reality Steve until this season of The Bachelor. He is getting more attention than ever with his foray into spoiling. Look how long he stayed on camera (nearly 30 minutes) to tell us the things he could've written in about 5-10 sentences.
    Last edited by Ti11ie; 02-18-2009 at 06:05 PM. Reason: eta

Megan said:

I wish Megan would spill all that she knows, but we know she can't! Ughhhh
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Megan said:

Thanks!

She could be reacting to the same RS info we are (i.e., no new info.) and she was also bitter about her portrayal on the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3332285;
    If what RS says is true, then yes, it would make sense that ABC helped.

It is plausible that he waited to break up with Melissa then, say, texted or called Molly. Maybe he even got permission. It could be that he wanted to get back in contact with her, and the show saw that as a grand opportunity for a ratings bonus and second ATFR. How do we know (other than RS info) that the 2d ATFR isn't the first time he's seen Molly since the show?
    There are indications that he was in touch with Molly before the first ATFR. Melissa knew but believed him when he said it was just talking.

From what I've seen of Molly, it seems likely that she would have kept it up after NZ.

Just when I thought this show couldn't get any lower it has. There is absolutely no excuse to air a breakup on national TV. Come on Fleiss, if that's the best you can do, you truly are pathetic! Are we then expected to be happy for the new "happy" couple, or maybe we should wait a couple of months to see who Jason's with next?
    Let's just hope that Ty never gets ahold of this show!

FORT Regular

I think that Megan saying that they were all used and abused and Jillian saying that Jason never led anyone on, is perhaps telling of the ruse that many were part of. Perhaps Megan didn't really know but just suspected something was up. Who also said that Jason never really spoke to anyone and those that he did, the converastion was stilted. Much like you see in many scenes. He just has that bored, dopey look on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3330926;
    It's not about him admitting that he made a mistake. I think we all could handle that. It's the fact that he chose to break up with her on the ATFR before a NATIONAL TELEVISION AUDIENCE, and without any apparent prior warning to her. HE CHOSE TO HUMILIATE HER, and that is WAY WORSE than what Deanna did to him!!!!
    ITA I think he's a complete and total wimp doing something so difficult and painful to hear in front of the flipping cameras. I agree its embarassing for Melissa. Its going to come back and bite him unless they edit the crap out of it to make Jason look sympathetic:nono.

I am so glad RS let this out he is awesome and hilarious in my opinion. I have already told everyone I know and none of them are watching the rest of the season. Funny thing is I would expect this type of stuff always happens with TPTB but this time they found someone stupid enough to go along with their evil ploy. I will watch Bachelorette in fact I can't wait to start sluething!!! Yes it was TPTB idea probably but Jason agreed to go with it that makes it his problem not theirs it's not MF's personal life and I bet he wouldn't be caught dead doing that to someone he cares about. You have to wonder if TPTB laugh at the people that are even willing to do this in the first place. I cannot wait til this disaster of a season is over. I am sick of Jason and Molly. I'm done til Bachelorette!!!