Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3332227;
    Did anyone see Megan's comments on myspace. Further confirmation...not that we needed any
    No. Can you PM a link? Do you have to be her friend?

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3332190;
    I don't think Steve would outright lie either. It's possible someone fed him bad info, but he says he quadruple sourced it and believes it is 100% accurate. He sincerely trusts the people he talked to, and he didn't just talk to one person.

I think he knows even more but he couched a few things as "opinion" and didn't spill everything, to protect his sources.

His big reveal matches up with a lot of other things posted online, if you look at all the pieces and put them together it makes the most sense. I'm glad sdl posted in this thread today because I also trust him and his sources confirm that Steve isn't lying.

ok well if somebody did give him bad info. whats the big shocker of this season then? whats the reason for the afrc's?
    Last edited by Bevinfighter07; 02-18-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Did anyone see Megan's comments on myspace. Further confirmation...not that we needed any
    what comments

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3330881;
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around why ABC told Jason that "if he wants Molly he has to pick Melissa as F1. I'm pretty sure they must be paying Jason a "ramson" amount to do this. So, what would have happened if he had not picked Melissa as F1???
    This is what I'd like to know. I'm leaning towards RS being a bit melodramatic about TPTB because really who would let the "love" of their life go if someone told you to? I know its a reality show and she's probably not his lifelong love but still...I wouldn't. What was said? It still doesn't excuse the alleged cheating. He should of closed the door to Molly if he so easily able to propose. I remember awhile back someone on here said Jason had a problem because he was a serial proposer. That made me

Are people really trying to spread this?! If so, I feel TERRIBLE for the parties involved. Even if this is 100% true, we don't know the whole story. This is messing with people's lives. These aren't some TV characters that we can get mad about and argue over. I am really worried for everyone (mainly Jason, Molly) right now. Eek.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3332181;
    Do you feel sure that ABC helped J see Molly? If so, is it because you believe RS or because you have another reason?
    I have no reason to think RS would just make stuff up, but I was surprised by how little support he offered for his view and also didn't think it was three videos worth of info. Cute dog, though!
    No! But let's think about this with a little common sense. They are under contract, and they are both highly recognizable. Other Bach/ettes have said how they looked forward to being able to go out in public together (after the airing of the FRC).
    The Bach/ette meet and stay somewhere in California (I know that one - at least this time).
    Somebody pays for their traveling expenses and for where they stay during their visits. Somebody also has to help them get there w/o people recognizing them.
    Who does this? The answer has to be people from ABC.

Now, if Jason has taken back up with Molly, are we to assume that he broke off with Melissa (on Jan. 18th) without seeing Molly at all since the filming of the FRC on Novemberf 25th? Does that seem plausible?

RS says he was meeting with Molly on some of the weekends. If he did, he had to have the help of ABC.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

At work....can't get to myspace......what was said?

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3332098;
    There is no decency in television.

Jason couldn't end this privately even if he wanted to.

If he can see Molly secretly and privately he could have had the decency to let Melissa know privately before it happened.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3332244;
    More importantly, did anything in his contract specifically spell out that (1) he had to dump his first choice, and (2) he had to do it on national television? As an attorney, I doubt that anything in his contract was that specific, and if it wasn't that specific, then he had no contractual obligation to do either one of these things.
    So... either he is not the person that we thought or all 3 were in on this and still are, from at least the HDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3332267;
    At work....can't get to myspace......what was said?
    Me too....please spill!!