Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3331669;
    What I don't understand is if she's not in the plan to be the next Bachelorette what was the point to have her take the hit for a guy that supposedly wanted another chick? I don't get the reasoning behind it
    This is what I think...

B10 with Andy was a hit and brought in new viewers. Andy seemed to play well with Fleiss.

B11 with Brad ended very, very bad (not to me personally since I was happy he didn't chose either one). Brad did not dance to the Fleissman's tunes - he did it his way. *No F1*

B12 with the Brit (aka d*****bag) became The Shayne Show. Fleiss NEEDED a hit after Brad and the only way to ensure that was to have a script and cast the players. Voila - happy ending with an ENGAGED couple (which lasted less than a New York minute). But the good news for Fleiss was everyone danced to his tune. *Happy Ending*

B-4 with Deanna. She wanted two things: Graham and FAME. Couldn't have Graham but Fleiss could provide the fame if she'd provide the shocker ending - take the fan fav to the end but pick the bad boy leaving the fan fav for Fleiss. *Shocker F1*

B-13 with Jason the serial kisser. Fleiss can complete his story arc that inadvertantly began with Brad - he has a bach who picked wrong the first time, but don't worry he's with the real F1. *F1; no wait, this is my F1 - really*

Fleiss crafted these story arcs for ratings. Nothing new here, writers do it all the time. But it's usually done with Fictional characters, not real people with real emotions.

Before the ATFR, there should be this message Produced by Mike Fleiss and Jerry Bruckheimer. Then when Melissa is dumped, there is a bunch of explosions that go off and the whole set goes up in flames.

FORT Fanatic

You people need to slow down, I can't keep up with all these posts. I'm literally 15 pages behind at all times.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3331797;
    Actually it was Leah and Rachael... (Rebecca was Jacob's mother) and the difference is that Jacob was tricked (with Leah's perhaps help) he thought he was marrying Rachael the first time.

Sorry, it's been a while since I've read the story.
    The story sounds a bit alike, though, with all its trickery and manipulation.

Rachael's dad wasn't a nice man, and neither is Fleiss.....
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;3331823;
    You people need to slow down, I can't keep up with all these posts. I'm literally 15 pages behind at all times.
    LOL. Thank goodness I am recovering from surgery and am supposed to take it easy. I actually have a legitamite excuse this year to be on the board all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3331784;
    uhhh, me. but other than me, ??
    Luvvy, Me too

FORT Newbie

Looks like the story is starting to get out. It is Reality TV's top story. I hope every venue picks up the this story.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3331826;
    Sorry, it's been a while since I've read the story.
    The story sounds a bit alike, though, with all its trickery and manipulation.

Rachael's dad wasn't a nice man, and neither is Fleiss.....
    No. Neither was Jacob. It was actually his comeuppance for tricking his own father.:nono What goes around comes around, and hopefully it comes back to Jason/Molly BIG TIME.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by shangm4271;3331834;
    Looks like the story is starting to get out. It is Reality TV's top story. I hope every venue picks up the this story.
    What shows are talking about it?

FORT Fanatic

I'm passing the story out, I put a Low Down Dirty Trick Bachelor spoiler on the talk version of one of my favorite skating sites. I swear, we can get this news out. And hey maybe it will give them ratings but if we can make Jason and the Producers look like jerkoffs.. Well...they will have traded huge ratings one time, for losing their show altogether.