Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3330517;
    I just want to give a big thanks and round of applause to JLCCAZ.

You come up with the best scoops and constantly keep me laughing and my brain working overtime.
    You go, GIRLFRIEND!!

Also, runner-up this season, (not to take any wind away from you JLCCAZ) goes to Maddie.
    I just loved watching her tail in the last video --she had better acting skills than most of the Bachelor 13 cast. You can tell editing definitely occured if you watch the last video. Sometimes Maddie's tail was curled and other times it was straight. Very suspicious.
    Maybe she will be Bachelorette 5 and this was RS's way of breaking her in to the audience??

As you know, I rarely say "Yeah, that," but ITA. However, Kasha, you get my award for Best Snark in a Reality Tv Series That Has Once Again Jumped the Shark.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3331038;
    skachel, you are absolutely correct. The difference is that Jason like Aaron, admitted he made a mistake. Something Alex, Travis, Andy and PLo didn't have the guts to do.

I think Jason and Brad both did something mean and unnecessary.

Brad could have picked Deanna as his favorite and not given a ring and then told her off camera, in a private setting, that while she was his favorite, it wasn't to be. Why do this in front of the world? That's mean, but I guess it gets ratings.

Jason probably planned to do this. Very, very mean.

Did I really read somewhere that Chris Harrison says Jason comes out of this season smelling like a rose??

Roses were always used on the casket to mask the "smell of death" before embalming was performed.

hmmm.. Jason coming out smelling like a rose makes more sense now. It all just smells bad.. even CH..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by partypunch;3329751;
    Interesting post. I guess depending on how raw melissa's reaction is at ATFR we will know what the truth is
    I don't get this. The Bachelor audience isn't going to be that forgiving...are they? I don't see how him going along with this will have anyone behind him and Molly. Now Melissa, maybe...but not if she was okay with acting out the proposal. So we are to believe she was okay enough to get dumped down the line that she agreed to the proposal? So was she not in love with him during the filming. If she was then there's no way she's not hurt by the whole thing. Goodness I'm so confused about all the scripted stuff

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3330894;
    YOu know.. no one has confirmation that Melissa wasn't in on it... She may have been in on it from the beginning, and then allowed herself to care more than she expected to for Jason (she even said as much on the GH date).. Perhaps what is humiliating is that she didn't expect to care, and then started to care and was upset that she had convinced herself that Jason was going to actually fall for her after all... We don't know for certain that Melissa wasn't told, "hey would you be willing to do a public break up after the show".. then found herself falling for Jason (who wouldn't fall for a guy in these circumstances?) and had convinced herself that maybe Jason had fallen for her. To be honest, we don't know that Melissa is devestated... Perhaps we'll see her as bachelorette this summer... IF we do.. then I say Melissa was in on it from the beginning.
    Hey Simplechef, your post makes sense to me.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3330989;
    What does this mean? Melissa&Jason decided mutually to break up? That would be the only explanation to still be friends. Unless Melissa is a saint she shouldn't still be friends with a guy who broke up with her on national TV. The only that would make that okay is if she knew it was coming or she knew that they made a mistake as well?
    Be wary of things Melissa or her friends post because they're in a salvage mode at this point.
    She was tremendously humiliated and angry after the ATFR, and she started trying to reclaim the high road: suggesting that it was mutual, being seen in public hanging all over her ex-boyfriend (the jerk), and now saying that she and Jason remain good friends.
    Ok, it's all kind of sad, but give the girl her dignity.

Come on, Molly- really?

Molly doesn't seem the type to live happily ever after in suburbia. Interesting to see if they are still an item after contractual obligations run out.

I'm prouder than ever to be a Jesse fan last season! Jason sold his soul to the devil.

Sheryl

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3331051;
    I think Jason and Brad both did something mean and unnecessary.

Brad could have picked Deanna as his favorite and not given a ring and then told her off camera, in a private setting, that while she was his favorite, it wasn't to be. Why do this in front of the world? That's mean, but I guess it gets ratings.

Jason probably planned to do this. Very, very mean.
    Do we really believe Jason set out to intentionally hurt Mel?

As someone who was not pro Jason before this started, I seriously doubt that was his intention.

I think the whole list of Molly's questions were producer induced......another reason to believe this was all planned.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3330726;
    ABC still has 2 weeks to edit like crazy...I bet you anything that 3/2 show will be the Jason & Molly love story.
    By the ending, people (who aren't FORTers), will be crying when he lets Molly go, thinking he's making the biggest mistake of his life.
    It'll all be manipulated and edited like mad to show that Jason and Molly belonged together all along, and that Jason is letting the wrong one go, (shades of Moanna).
    By the ATFR, people will be applauding Jason's "honesty" and that he "followed his heart" and chose Molly, even if it breaks Melissa's heart.
    That is the crux of why RS is exposing this, because it is only fair for viewers to know the whole, true story. I admire and applaud him for risking his reputation and credibility, and for taking on the ABC juggernaut even though they still have time to discredit him.
    One thing that still bothers me; why did MF say in his interview that the last hour was like "Network"? All the "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore" references...is he excitedly anticipating how ticked the audience will be? After all, the movie is about how far TV will go and how people will tune in for a suicide even when they know they should tune out...it's so weird!

The last show may be edited as the Jason and Molly love story, but it is too late. Melissa has been edited to be more likeable for the entire season. And, frankly, she just has a lot more material to work with. Molly lacks her screen presence. Some people may applaud him.....but a lot more will be furious.