Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tryagain;3331029;
    I like Molly, at least from what we've seen. I like all of them and choose not to be too judgmental based on what we see on tv. I don't see the "cold skank" that others seem to. She's a sarcastic Midwestern girl and I can definitely relate to that.

Still no one wants to discusss these e-mails, huh?
    Have yet to see the real things, the emails. RS said he wouldn't release them, correct?

Not many Bachelors last past the ATFR so really the only big surprise is that he does it on TV instead of through the media, which is the norm.
    skachel, you are absolutely correct. The difference is that Jason like Aaron, admitted he made a mistake. Something Alex, Travis, Andy and PLo didn't have the guts to do.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I don't think anyone posting here (or almost anyone) has seen them. I haven't. My only reference to them is from RS, and I do question how he would verify that they were legit.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

I like Molly, at least from what we've seen. I like all of them and choose not to be too judgmental based on what we see on tv. I don't see the "cold skank" that others seem to. She's a sarcastic Midwestern girl and I can definitely relate to that.

I think I missed something...what emails? Can someone point me to the message I can find these mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3331036;
    I didn't like Molly she seems kind of cute at times, but at times something seems "off" about her. Her going along with this, increases my impression of Molly....But really I don't care who the Bachelor chooses.

I just care about how he dumped Melissa.
    I care about this, too although I'm pro Molly.
    But, we still don't have a full story IMO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sayj;3330857;
    Guys. Get a grip. Please. This was a SHOW. There was a SCRIPT. It was ALL PLANNED. EVERYBODY IN THE SHOW KNEW. They signed up for this. NO one is sad and depressed (Melissa). It was all an ACT. The people that do these shows are publicity whores. SCUMMY. [edit]
    Exactly!!

And I might add, they were all handsomely paid for their parts, $$$money$$$ talks people.

The ONLY sympathy we should have is for Ty and him being drug around in this mud of a fiasco. Someday he will be old enough to see how sleazy his DAD was on the show, being MF's pansy and horndawg.

FORT Newbie

Before everyone slanders Jason too much - on speculation yet, not even on his actions - think about CH's comment that Jason comes out smelling like a rose, Jillian's comment that he didn't string anyone along, and the fact that he, at the beginning, was a "nice guy". I don't think anyone can blame him for acting his part as directed, but I'm pretty sure he didn't do anything to intentionally hurt anyone either. I think the "script" was known to all participants.

If they had to edit carefully so the audience didn't know it was Molly all along - do you really think the girls there, living it, didn't know?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3330941;
    the reason RS revealed today is because the tabs are going with the story in their next editions (which come out tomorrow/Friday??)
    yes except that the tabloids ,especially tmz, update their info on the internet all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3330987;

Let's all join hands in a circle (think girl scouts) and pledge that we won't use bachelor words. Let's list some of them:

amazing
    connection
    falling for
    rose
    hot tub
    bea-uuuuu-tiful
    fantasy suite
    cheers
    What a great idea. Laughing loudly. We could make our own You Tube video about it. It might take 45 minutes or so to get our points across though. I mean just judging by how much time Steve required to communicate one idea.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3331037;
    Have yet to see the real things, the emails. RS said he wouldn't release them, correct?
    Yeah. farushah or whatever her name discussed them on his blog, but then the posts were poofed by RS. I just find it so weird that private e-mails between 2 people would be leaked. Is it possible that ABC monitors all communication between the F2?

At this point, I'll believe anything.