Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

by the way, what part of all this is the "freakish incident"?

Ugh...all of this just makes me sick...just sick...
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3330926;
    It's not about him admitting that he made a mistake. I think we all could handle that. It's the fact that he chose to break up with her on the ATFR before a NATIONAL TELEVISION AUDIENCE, and without any apparent prior warning to her. HE CHOSE TO HUMILIATE HER, and that is WAY WORSE than what Deanna did to him!!!!
    Exactly. Jason's likeability quotient will go to zero after this. He will make Alex Michel appear to be the most upstanding bachelor in comparison and Alex did the exact same thing really...contacting Trista after the FRC. It appears that Fleiss' Bachelor has just de-evolutionized back to the original "I want to marry a Millionaire" with Rick Rockwell or whoever and Darva Conger. Or maybe Fleiss should market the show on Fox since it's more in line with Married by America or whatever that disaster was. It appears that I'll be missing this season's FRC and postscripts just like DeAnna's season. I must have missed the boat when it comes to enjoying this type of ambush sensationalism that Fleiss is now concocting.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3331021;
    She'd actually be #4

1 - ex-wife
    2 - Deanne
    3 - Mel
    4 - Molly

Yeah, I guess. But you know what I mean!
    Picking on me I see

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3330989;
    What does this mean? Melissa&Jason decided mutually to break up? That would be the only explanation to still be friends. Unless Melissa is a saint she shouldn't still be friends with a guy who broke up with her on national TV. The only that would make that okay is if she knew it was coming or she knew that they made a mistake as well?
    Thats just ABC's trying to make it look good. If Melissa is still under contract with ABC for any amount of time she has to go by their spin.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3331014;
    This is what I don't like. As someone who actually likes Molly on this board, I don't think she should have to be #2 but if he presents it as though he's truly made a mistake, I can see a girl having been in love with him, wanting to try to make it work.
    I like Molly, at least from what we've seen. I like all of them and choose not to be too judgmental based on what we see on tv. I don't see the "cold skank" that others seem to. She's a sarcastic Midwestern girl and I can definitely relate to that.

Still no one wants to discusss these e-mails, huh?

oh, but this does explain "bachelor history in the midwest" - this is yet to come into play! how he goes after her in the end

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3331015;
    But don't they think that the audience will be upset that he dumped Melissa on National Television. Nobody deserves that. It's what I don't get, why they think Jason will "come up smelling roses" dumping someone on National television.

And the whole it's the woman's fault is crap. As Naomi told Jason, make it about you feeling something more for someone else.
    I really do think they'll present the situation as Molly + Jason Tru Luv 4ever and the only thing standing in their way was Melissa and a temporary lapse in Jason's judgment. Just my guess. I think we should prepare to see Melissa edited in the finale as a shaky pick. (If we watch, that is.)
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3329489;
    She gives her lame advice and he prob thinks about it when with Melissa and realizes DeAnna was right and he decides to do the 'gutsy' thing and dump Melissa and go with Molly.
    Well, the bolded part would only make sense if he did this BEFORE the FRC. I mean, that is WHEN Deanna gave him the advice. No way can he justify PROPOSING to Melissa, stringing her along for TWO MONTHS, and then dumping her ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. He is a sick bastard!!!

FORT Fanatic

I didn't like Molly she seems kind of cute at times, but at times something seems "off" about her. Her going along with this, increases my impression of Molly....But really I don't care who the Bachelor chooses.

I just care about how he dumped Melissa.

I really do think they'll present the situation as Molly + Jason Tru Luv 4ever and the only thing standing in their way was Melissa and a temporary lapse in Jason's judgment. Just my guess. I think we should prepare to see Melissa edited in the finale as a shaky pick. (If we watch, that is.)
    But once again my issue is the fact that Melissa hears about this at the FRC. IF Jason screws up, Jason screws up. People do screw up, but it doesn't mean he should dump Melissa on National TV. And quite frankly he should have never, ever proposed if he was that conflicted. EVER.