Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Can I ask again where these e-mails came from? Did Melissa forward them to someone? Did Jason? Did she accidentally "cc" her entire address book? Is anyone else troubled by this?

Those e-mails just seem waaay too convenient to me, whether Melissa was in on what happened or was blindsided by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase24;3329729;
    something from ABC board...

"I always tell people that there is 2 sides to a story. You will get to read about Mel's side on March 3, 2009. Please kindly refrain from drawing any conclusion without seeing the entire episodes that airs on March 2, 2009. Her myspace will be up and running on March 2, 2009 as of 11:00pm. Jason and Mel continue to be great friends. Please don't believe everything you read. Every rumour, gossip and story always is not true. I don't know who this reality steve guy is and neither does Mel but it is not the entire truth."
    What does this mean? Melissa&Jason decided mutually to break up? That would be the only explanation to still be friends. Unless Melissa is a saint she shouldn't still be friends with a guy who broke up with her on national TV. The only that would make that okay is if she knew it was coming or she knew that they made a mistake as well?

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3330970;
    I wonder if they are going to make it look on their close set that Melissa "already knew" and then they are going to show a crazy reaction from her...
    Nah, probably not. There won't be any suggestion of ANYONE knowing what was going on. They will make it seem that Jason tried to make it work with Melissa but she was just too clingy/emotional/young/not ready/not accessible/whatever to make it work and he had second thoughts, so he begged Molly to give him a chance.

Melissa will be shown as hurting, but somehow edited to "deserve it" IMO.

Molly will be shown as a saint who has to swallow her pride "for love," in order to fulfill her destiny with Jason or some crap like that.

And Jason will be shown as the anguished sensitive guy who tried so hard to make it work with Melissa but couldn't.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3330987;

Let's all join hands in a circle (think girl scouts) and pledge that we won't use bachelor words. Let's list some of them:

amazing
    connection
    falling for
    rose
    hot tub
    bea-uuuuu-tiful
    fantasy suite
    cheers
    JOURNEY!...you forgot journey!

Quote Originally Posted by yelah03;3330820;
    If this is all true, then Fleiss is a complete idiot. He should have known how we all felt about Jason and what we all wanted as a "fairytale" ending for Jason. If everyone knew, the crew, etc., that Jason and Molly had such a great connection and chemistry from the beginning and were rooting for them, then why wouldn't they show us that love story? We would have loved Molly more, IMO, if they truly showed the chemistry between them instead of Jason and Melissa. We all would finally have gotten the love story we've been waiting for on this series and we would have kept watching in the future. As it stands now, I think Fleiss has lost most of his viewers with no hope of returning because of his antics.
    Imo, they did show enough of there lovestory to know that Jason was really into Molly. I've stated before that Molly was the one we saw Jason ask if she would move to Seattle. We didn't see that connection relating to building a relationship with Jason, with anyone else on the meet and greet, imo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3330447;
    Summary of RS’s inside info

Sleuthers were right. SCs don’t lie. Jason proposes to Mel. Towards the end of January, unbeknownst to Mel, at the ATFR I (filmed Jan 23rd or 24th) Jason breaks up with Mel, and proceeds to begin a relationship with Molly. RS doesn’t know how ABC will present it, or what Jason will say to Mel or Molly.

ABC will present it as this guy who has a change of heart, but not the case. RS believes this season was never about Mel, but about Molly. He believes Jason went along with the story line that “If you want Molly, you have to pick Melissa.” He always knew he wanted Molly, at some point during the show that was established. In order to create a story and drama, Fleiss presents Jason with a proposition. Choose Mel, then dump her if you want Molly. (My thoughts: Jason basically sold his soul.)

RS says Mel got the best edit of the season, that tptb made everyone think Jason/Mel were the couple. RS says she got played big time by the people in control and Jason. He said no one figured it out, not the whole thing.

ATFR II: RS doesn’t know what it will be shown. Thinks Jason may propose to Molly.

Clues

2/3 - RS thought that we’d get two of what he calls the three main points. 1) Jason and Mel no longer together, 2) He is with Molly. He didn’t think we’d get 3) That is was setup from the beginning. A situation presented to Jason that he accepted.
    * 2nd meaning of this clue... Monday night March 2nd will give us 3 hours, said we were concentrating on the ATFR, not the finale.

Montreal (Screwjob) - WWF Title match in 1997 done off script. Head of the company and challenger conspired together so that to not the tell the champion he would lose. (Basically in this scenario, Jason is the challenger, Fleiss is the head and Mel thinks she’s the winner, but she isn’t.)

Bird Flower = Rhymes with “third hour” (Everything he knows happens in the third hour.)

RS can’t wrap his head around Jason going along with it, but not that ABC presented it.

Does not know if Molly knew anything. “I think Molly’s a pretty innocent bystander in all this.” My thoughts: I believe him, mainly because the SCs. I think it was all planned b.c tptb wouldn’t show us the ending if that was truly the ending. TPTB had this breakup/ending proposal on the first ATFR in their back pocket for drama, so that just when we could say we figured it out, POOF, you’re wrong!

If there’s anything I left out, then please add to this.

RS only says this about Molly because he apparently likes her better. Well, baloney. The girl is no innocent bystander. She knew that Jason had proposed to Melissa in front of the cameras, and she continued to see him anyway. She disrespected herself and betrayed another woman....a friend. The girl is a cold skank and she and Jason deserve each other.

Personally, I want to see Mel as the next Bach'ette. If it's something she wants to do, even just for fun, she has more than earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3330989;
    What does this mean? Melissa&Jason decided mutually to break up? That would be the only explanation to still be friends. Unless Melissa is a saint she shouldn't still be friends with a guy who broke up with her on national TV. The only that would make that okay is if she knew it was coming or she knew that they made a mistake as well?
    they must have mutually broke up, perhaps what was "confirmed on the AFTR" is that he's back with Molly, which she perhaps wasn't entirely in the know about

That's precisely why I don't believe every single thing RS says. He probably knows a lot, but he doesn't know the whole story, admittedly so. So why would I jump the gun...and posts like the one you quoted remind me of that.

Mel is under contract and she will be his "friend" if Fleiss says so. I just don't buy it. She may be so thankful to be rid of him that she doesn't mind doing this, at least hope she is thankful, but this was not nice.

There is no spin that she can put on this that would change my mind about him. He proposed to her in November. If he wasn't sure, he should have pulled a Brad or a Jesse Palmer or PLO.

He topped Bach Bob in make out department too. I wouldn't have liked him at this point anyway.

FORT Newbie

So if they broke up and then he calls Molly and says, "Hey, you were #2 but let's give it a try?" And she is ok with that? Weird. This whole thing sucks.