Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #8291
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3330945;
    Man. No words. I cannot believe that ABC and Jason would do this. I mean, I totally believe it, but I'm shocked and pissed about it.
    The sad part is Fleiss thinks he has this in the "bag" he believes this was a GREAT season....pity the fool!

  2. #8292
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    580

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    I wonder if they are going to make it look on their close set that Melissa "already knew" and then they are going to show a crazy reaction from her...

  3. #8293
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    BritLit

    to continue the registry,

    brief honeymoon or divorce trip next January to Rome to visit the temple of Janus:
    Janus
    Last edited by bamabrain; 02-18-2009 at 12:49 PM.

  4. #8294
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by tulip00;3330802;
    What if he was honest with Melissa from the beginning about still having feelings for Molly? What if he was upfront with both women about being confused and even told Melissa he was having Molly come to Seattle to try to work out his feelings. To me, I think this is the more likely scenario.

    Didn't Melissa say in her email "to have it 'confirmed' on national tv..."? This implies it wasn't out of the blue to her. She knew there were still feelings for Molly.

    This doesn't excuse him breaking up with her on Nat'l Tv, but suppost MF tells Jason, if you want to see Molly and have us orchestrate it, you have to break up with Melissa on TV. You can't have any contact with Molly unless you follow these rules?
    Just something else to think over.
    Tulip, this makes a whole lot of sense to me.

  5. #8295
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3330937;
    I just think people need to just laugh about this and not take this show or its contestants that seriously. They're all jokes and it's funny to see the lengths people go through for 15 minutes of fame.
    Yes, thought it was strange how on Travis's season all the girls were really down on (I know I'll spell it incorrectly) Mwana (F2) because she said at the beginning that she came on the show to have some fun and wasn't going to really take it seriously for awhile - they all dumped on her. Then when she did fall in love she was one of the most devasted bachlorettes ever. Actually think she was one of the few who was honest.

  6. #8296
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    25

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3330809;
    Another reason not to believe the other ladies were in on it:
    Why would they get all steamy (hot tub with Jillian) with Jason if they knew the plan? They could get in, maybe a little kiss, but come on....I don't believe any of those gals would have been so kissy face with him if they already knew the outcome.
    "acting" especially if they are looking for a career opportunity?

  7. #8297
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    580

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    This doesn't excuse him breaking up with her on Nat'l Tv, but suppost MF tells Jason, if you want to see Molly and have us orchestrate it, you have to break up with Melissa on TV. You can't have any contact with Molly unless you follow these rules?
    Just something else to think over.
    You say NO. And you go after Molly, when the show is finished and the break up is finished, and you get down on you freakin knees and explain everything. NOW that would be something that takes well GUTS.

    Or you tell Mel privately what's up.

    The show wasn't forever, he could have shown respect for other people and acted like an honorable human being.

  8. #8298
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3330740;
    Don't you mean the Fat Man, MF?, though he does seem to have slimmed down a bit. Those vinyl devil suits double as weight-loss saunas. But yeah, as I've feared all along, the Fleissmeister is most likely still plotting the last words. That's why I think RS's timing of spoiling what some of us already knew and hinted at was a delicate matter.
    Figures a crack sleuther such as my pal BAMABRAIN would see right through the fat lady screencap, and figure out that the FAT LADY was in fact a man! Dang. Back to the drawing board.

  9. #8299
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3330983;
    Figures a crack sleuther such as my pal BAMABRAIN would see right through the fat lady screencap, and figure out that the FAT LADY was in fact a man! Dang. Back to the drawing board.
    No . . . I need to go back to my drawing board. Take away my Decoder ring right now!

  10. #8300
    FORT Fan Mrs_Stork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    160

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**



    Let's all join hands in a circle (think girl scouts) and pledge that we won't use bachelor words. Let's list some of them:

    amazing
    connection
    falling for
    rose
    hot tub
    bea-uuuuu-tiful
    fantasy suite
    cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.