Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3330945;
    Man. No words. I cannot believe that ABC and Jason would do this. I mean, I totally believe it, but I'm shocked and pissed about it.
    The sad part is Fleiss thinks he has this in the "bag" he believes this was a GREAT season....pity the fool!

FORT Fanatic

I wonder if they are going to make it look on their close set that Melissa "already knew" and then they are going to show a crazy reaction from her...

BritLit

to continue the registry,

brief honeymoon or divorce trip next January to Rome to visit the temple of Janus:
    Janus
    Last edited by bamabrain; 02-18-2009 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip00;3330802;
    What if he was honest with Melissa from the beginning about still having feelings for Molly? What if he was upfront with both women about being confused and even told Melissa he was having Molly come to Seattle to try to work out his feelings. To me, I think this is the more likely scenario.

Didn't Melissa say in her email "to have it 'confirmed' on national tv..."? This implies it wasn't out of the blue to her. She knew there were still feelings for Molly.

This doesn't excuse him breaking up with her on Nat'l Tv, but suppost MF tells Jason, if you want to see Molly and have us orchestrate it, you have to break up with Melissa on TV. You can't have any contact with Molly unless you follow these rules?
    Just something else to think over.
    Tulip, this makes a whole lot of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3330937;
    I just think people need to just laugh about this and not take this show or its contestants that seriously. They're all jokes and it's funny to see the lengths people go through for 15 minutes of fame.
    Yes, thought it was strange how on Travis's season all the girls were really down on (I know I'll spell it incorrectly) Mwana (F2) because she said at the beginning that she came on the show to have some fun and wasn't going to really take it seriously for awhile - they all dumped on her. Then when she did fall in love she was one of the most devasted bachlorettes ever. Actually think she was one of the few who was honest.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3330809;
    Another reason not to believe the other ladies were in on it:
    Why would they get all steamy (hot tub with Jillian) with Jason if they knew the plan? They could get in, maybe a little kiss, but come on....I don't believe any of those gals would have been so kissy face with him if they already knew the outcome.
    "acting" especially if they are looking for a career opportunity?

FORT Fanatic

This doesn't excuse him breaking up with her on Nat'l Tv, but suppost MF tells Jason, if you want to see Molly and have us orchestrate it, you have to break up with Melissa on TV. You can't have any contact with Molly unless you follow these rules?
    Just something else to think over.
    You say NO. And you go after Molly, when the show is finished and the break up is finished, and you get down on you freakin knees and explain everything. NOW that would be something that takes well GUTS.

Or you tell Mel privately what's up.

The show wasn't forever, he could have shown respect for other people and acted like an honorable human being.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3330740;
    Don't you mean the Fat Man, MF?, though he does seem to have slimmed down a bit. Those vinyl devil suits double as weight-loss saunas. But yeah, as I've feared all along, the Fleissmeister is most likely still plotting the last words. That's why I think RS's timing of spoiling what some of us already knew and hinted at was a delicate matter.
    Figures a crack sleuther such as my pal BAMABRAIN would see right through the fat lady screencap, and figure out that the FAT LADY was in fact a man! Dang. Back to the drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3330983;
    Figures a crack sleuther such as my pal BAMABRAIN would see right through the fat lady screencap, and figure out that the FAT LADY was in fact a man! Dang. Back to the drawing board.
    No . . . I need to go back to my drawing board. Take away my Decoder ring right now!

Let's all join hands in a circle (think girl scouts) and pledge that we won't use bachelor words. Let's list some of them:

amazing
    connection
    falling for
    rose
    hot tub
    bea-uuuuu-tiful
    fantasy suite
    cheers