Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

my hope is that one of the tabloids or other "scoop TV" shows grabs the info and plasters it before the airing of either ATFR shows...won't that put a wedge in Fleiss' undies!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MelJayFan2009;3330926;
    It's not about him admitting that he made a mistake. I think we all could handle that. It's the fact that he chose to break up with her on the ATFR before a NATIONAL TELEVISION AUDIENCE, and without any apparent prior warning to her. HE CHOSE TO HUMILIATE HER, and that is WAY WORSE than what Deanna did to him!!!!
    Sad to say but there are those who might enjoy watching her get humiliated...sick as that is. (Not me.)

The recycling of bachelor(ettes) is a vicious cycle of tv abuse. The dumpee (sorry, Melissa, but I think your word is just perfect) becomes the star who dumps, and so on. The dumping just becomes a bigger pile of dung with each season.

I just think people need to just laugh about this and not take this show or its contestants that seriously. They're all jokes and it's funny to see the lengths people go through for 15 minutes of fame.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3330906;
    Considering the source, I would think Lauren would like Molly best. Sorry if that sounds rude, but it's how I feel.
    Yea two peas in a pod!! Self centered, egostistical "dirty" blonds. I like how Molly's edit has gotten more mushy gushy, one of the girls the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by harrodsfan;3330929;
    Beginning to believe this...
    The tabloids haven't picked this up at all.
    Why wouldn't they if it is true?
    They certainly are the first to print even hints of gossip
    me thinks something is "rotten in the state of Denmark."

the reason RS revealed today is because the tabs are going with the story in their next editions (which come out tomorrow/Friday??)
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by harrodsfan;3330935;
    Sad to say but there are those who might enjoy watching her get humiliated...sick as that is. (Not me.)
    I agree. I think Fliess will get the ratings and media attention he is craving and in the end, he wins.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by way2interested;3329392;
    I am reposting this because it still seems like an impossible timeline for the producers to recreate a story.

Filming stopped in Nov.

Series airs early January

Jason and Melissa emails happen (rumor) mid January

We have already seen the FRC screencaps... it's obvious... Mel gets last rose

Happy couple until???? mid Jan? it falls apart rather quickly (happened before)

But Mel doesn't know that Jason is with Mol until ATFR was filmed last week? How is that possible? So now all the editing is reworked.... why? for a breakup that happened last week? huh???

Doesn't add up....
    No, WTA was filmed last week. According to RS, the ATFR was filmed on either Friday, Jan. 23rd or Sat., Jan. 24th, and RS heard about it a couple of days later, which is why he first said on Jan. 27th that something major happened in the "finale" (not the FRC, the ATFR). RS emphasized that his use of the word "finale" (meaning ATFR, not FRC) was a major clue that no one caught on to.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3330936;
    The recycling of bachelor(ettes) is a vicious cycle of tv abuse. The dumpee (sorry, Melissa, but I think your word is just perfect) becomes the star who dumps, and so on. The dumping just becomes a bigger pile of dung with each season.
    Maybe that's why they've been so heavy on the recruiting for the next one, they knew none of this season's girls would be up for it after seeing how this turns out

From RS

"One last thing to get to here. There was someone on my comment board who claimed they had gotten access to an email conversation between Melissa and Jason, which occurred after the ďATFR 1″ took place. They came to me with this, forwarded me the email, and told me to look into it. I did. It has been confirmed that yes, it was legitimate. It was Jason and Melissas email addresses on there, and Melissa is basically confronting Jason for what he did, and Jason admits he was just doing what he was told to do. I am in possession of this email conversation now. I was going to repost it on the blog, because it basically verifies everything Iíve just told you (even Melissa admits she had an idea Jason was seeing Molly behind her back), but out of respect to the both of them, I will not print them. I already feel horrible enough for what happened to Melissa. The last thing she needs is to wake up this morning and see a private email conversation between her and Jason spread out all over the internet. Trust me, Iíd love to get it out there to prove that Jason knew exactly what was going on from the beginning, but I think the videos and this column speak for itself. Itís up to you decide. You can choose to believe Jason was not complicit in this whole charade and that he truly loved Melissa, proposed to her in New Zealand, and after dating her for two months, decided he made a mistake. Iím just telling you, I donít believe thatís what happened here. And when this finale airs in two weeks, you will see for yourselves."
    Man. No words. I cannot believe that ABC and Jason would do this. I mean, I totally believe it, but I'm shocked and pissed about it.