Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

YOu know.. no one has confirmation that Melissa wasn't in on it... She may have been in on it from the beginning, and then allowed herself to care more than she expected to for Jason (she even said as much on the GH date).. Perhaps what is humiliating is that she didn't expect to care, and then started to care and was upset that she had convinced herself that Jason was going to actually fall for her after all... We don't know for certain that Melissa wasn't told, "hey would you be willing to do a public break up after the show".. then found herself falling for Jason (who wouldn't fall for a guy in these circumstances?) and had convinced herself that maybe Jason had fallen for her. To be honest, we don't know that Melissa is devestated... Perhaps we'll see her as bachelorette this summer... IF we do.. then I say Melissa was in on it from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3330887;
    In on it how? Knowing she would be the one after all is said and done? I don't know how she would be okay with all that. I know she's my age and is young but come on. He rejected you. No matter what the reasons I would never have anything to do with him again. I would block his e-mail, not return his calls and move on from him, but thats just me, I guess.
    Agreeed, but maybe she fell in love and he told her it was over between him and Mel??

I've put on my rose colored glasses and think that RS is partially right. I don't believe this was all scripted from the beginning! I don't think Jason is that type of guy....I mean, really! Jason did fall in love with two women...he did propose to Mel, thinking she was the better one for Ty, and she had come out and told him she loved him, so no chance of a rejection ala Deanna! True world time and he knew he wanted Molly, the chemistry was there all along. OR, maybe she got pg in the tent and so everything fell into place. TPTB had to incorporate the "real" world into the show, because all this happened after the finale was filmed. I think maybe Jason and Molly retaped some of their scenes (to be shown on AATFR). The twirling picture shows a brunette and CH has said Molly changed to a brunette...all part of the plan. I think TPTB are scrambling with the editing to show more of the Molly connection.

Quote Originally Posted by sayj;3330857;
    Guys. Get a grip. Please. This was a SHOW. There was a SCRIPT. It was ALL PLANNED. EVERYBODY IN THE SHOW KNEW. They signed up for this. NO one is sad and depressed (Melissa). It was all an ACT. The people that do these shows are publicity whores. SCUMMY. [edit]
    Haha My favorite comment so far and so on the money.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3330891;
    There is a coolness to Molly that doesn't lend itself to do the right thing for others. I believe she places herself first in real life too.

Read the parting interviews with Jillian, Stephanie, Naomi and maybe others too. Everyone mentions that they bonded with Melissa who Jillian described as sweet. No one says mean things about Molly, but no one seemed to be really crazy about her.
    Haven't read the others but Lauren had particularly nice things to say about Molly. She even knew a bit about Molly's family.

Fleiss really must be loving this, if it's true. Many will tune in to see if RS's prediction comes true. If does, then we'll all be scouring the TV, interviews, etc. for clues that this was all a set-up, which we likely won't find.

Jason will cry and display an appropriate amount of angst and conflict, and the majority will end up feeling sorry for him - everyone's a sucker for a love story and for many, one that overcomes the odds is even better. Fleiss will make absolutely certain that there is a strong sympathy pull so he can refute the rumors, Jason and Molly may do a publicity tour to tout their own sincerity and feelings.

If this is true, I daresay we will never know if it was scripted and you know Fleiss is going to edit on the side of torn and conflicted Jason. Fleiss has it pretty cushy right now - rumors flying that likely will never be proven.

IF this is true. I'm not convinced that it is. Then again, I'm not convinced that it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3330863;
    Anyone else think that there is a big emergency meeting going on right now between Fleiss and the ABC head honchos?

ABC: So what's planned now, Mike, for the After After After After?

Fleiss: I'm right now on the horn with Trojan to see if they'll do a 3-second 3-D commercial promo to air during the WTA. Then we'll do the third After in 3-D as planned, and then for the fourth After I'm thinking . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3330787;
    But RS didn't get his scoop until after the first ATFR was taped. Seems like it would have been scooped before then, no?

I am not saying that the show isn't scripted in large, but that most of the script came after the original F1 was no longer the F1. As in let's re-edit what we can, add De in there, who doesn't meet either lady only talks to Jason which potentially sets up a failing relationship with his chosen, and play up Mel's parents not participating by showing a scene that we would normally never see in her suite after the HTD.
    I'm just thinking the timing that RS got his "scoop" is suspect. I really believe this was entirely scripted. Jason looked like he didn't have any personality at all. He obviously cannot act. I think it was on purpose not meeting Mel's family. She was there to play a part.. why bring the family into it? She never looked really sad when she told Jason that he wouldn't be meeting her family. I just don't buy into it anymore. Matt's season pretty much did me in. I haven't been emotionally invested since Andy's season. Although I did like Jason a lot.. and I was PO'd that De chose Jesse.
    I was completely turned off by Jason doing the Bach.. he could have met any numver of quality women, I knew he's become a tool.. and he did.
    I believe this was all a set up. I think RS was tipped off at just the right timing for ABC to start their BS about the shocking twist.
    And also..giving the F2 early and no rose ceremony game. It just all smells bad to me.

again.. jmo
    Last edited by hayleysmommy; 02-18-2009 at 01:34 PM.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3330899;
    Haven't read the others but Lauren had particularly nice things to say about Molly. She even knew a bit about Molly's family.
    Considering the source, I would think Lauren would like Molly best. Sorry if that sounds rude, but it's how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3330900;
    Fleiss really must be loving this, if it's true. Many will tune in to see if RS's prediction comes true. If does, then we'll all be scouring the TV, interviews, etc. for clues that this was all a set-up, which we likely won't find.

Jason will cry and display an appropriate amount of angst and conflict, and the majority will end up feeling sorry for him - everyone's a sucker for a love story and for many, one that overcomes the odds is even better. Fleiss will make absolutely certain that there is a strong sympathy pull so he can refute the rumors, Jason and Molly may do a publicity tour to tout their own sincerity and feelings.

If this is true, I daresay we will never know if it was scripted and you know Fleiss is going to edit on the side of torn and conflicted Jason. Fleiss has it pretty cushy right now - rumors flying that likely will never be proven.

IF this is true. I'm not convinced that it is. Then again, I'm not convinced that it's not.
    Ditto dude. I'm not totally convinced one way or another at the moment.