Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Nicely Done!

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3330858;
    RS has said he wouldn't reveal the emails out of respect for Mel......so unless the poster who gave them to him comes out with them, they will remain hidden (for now)
    How does everyone know what they said then?

Quote Originally Posted by hoofsnhorns;3330685;
    Okay so if we assume for the sake of just wanting to.. that Jason is the decent person that we thought, and Chris Harrison makes him out to be, etc. that he truely fell for Molly pretty quick (ie: the tent date) and if we continue to assume that he wants to be honest and yet the show must go on, maybe they make the deal that they will all play along til the end and make it a big twist show. I hope so. honestly. Maybe Chris Harrison in his last blog wrap up after all this will clear it up but it just seems very possible when you look at the dates, even with some editing to confuse us. I never have been able to believe any of these people truely don't just connect or not connect and that they are ever reallllly torn between two or three people I just don't see it happening.. just me. who knows.. I'm not the great sleuth but have loved reading all your posts. I'm just hopeful.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around why ABC told Jason that "if he wants Molly he has to pick Melissa as F1. I'm pretty sure they must be paying Jason a "ramson" amount to do this. So, what would have happened if he had not picked Melissa as F1???

FORT Newbie

how could jason come out of this smelling like a rose. i think there is another twist. RS has been given false information so these boards go crazy with talk. IMO mel and mol are plants for this exact reason. i will see how it all plays out. hope he proposes on the finale to one of the others.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blueorchid;3330882;
    how could jason come out of this smelling like a rose. i think there is another twist. RS has been given false information so these boards go crazy with talk. IMO mel and mol are plants for this exact reason. i will see how it all plays out. hope he proposes on the finale to one of the others.
    Perhaps they will try to make Mel look like the bad guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3330736;
    But Molly was at the taping of the ATFR. So, if Jason lied to her previously she would have found out at that time.
    When did we get confirmation that Molly was at the 1st ATFR????

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3330863;
    Anyone else think that there is a big emergency meeting going on right now between Fleiss and the ABC head honchos?
    If this is true I hope so!!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3329594;
    Perhaps she was in it. Didn't she return to work in the middle of Janurary. Perhaps it took a lot of convincing.
    In on it how? Knowing she would be the one after all is said and done? I don't know how she would be okay with all that. I know she's my age and is young but come on. He rejected you. No matter what the reasons I would never have anything to do with him again. I would block his e-mail, not return his calls and move on from him, but thats just me, I guess.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3330863;
    Anyone else think that there is a big emergency meeting going on right now between Fleiss and the ABC head honchos?
    They probably don't even care. They are thinking...now people are going to really watch to see if this really does play out the way it has been said. There are what millions of viewers and maybe 10 thousand know what is going to happen. I wish they were having a meeting to figure out how they are going to recover....

There is a coolness to Molly that doesn't lend itself to do the right thing for others. I believe she places herself first in real life too.

Read the parting interviews with Jillian, Stephanie, Naomi and maybe others too. Everyone mentions that they bonded with Melissa who Jillian described as sweet. No one says mean things about Molly, but no one seemed to be really crazy about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3330880;
    How does everyone know what they said then?
    The person who sent them to RS talked about them in his comments section last night. Then RS deleted it because he thought it was unfair to Melissa to have her personal e-mails to Jason (probably somewhat emotional) released. Basically she was asking him why he would do this to her on television. His response was that he didn't want to - the producers made him. (Or something along those lines - my memory isn't great)