Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I feel sick and disgusted and sad that I was part of the terrible terrible stunt they pulled on Melissa. I have never felt so disgusted in all of my life. I will never get pulled into another Bachelor show in my life. Nothing will ever be real about this show again. HOW COULD JASON ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN? How can you break up with someone on National television and sleep at night. How can he look into Ty's eyes and not feel guilty. How can Molly even begin to think this is all okay. I don't know if she KNEW from the beginning but she was going behind Melissa's back being the other woman. That is sickening. I really am shocked and floored and I find in incredible that these "people" at ABC thinks this will boost ratings??? Are you kidding me??? If I am ever tempted to watch this show again I will have my cable turned off. I'm done. Sorry for the rant but I'm just so shocked and hurt that they would do this to Melissa, what did she do to deserve this????

FORT Newbie

I just joined as I am fascinated by all of this.
    My question is regarding RS comment that this story was going to be broken today in the news. Have been checking everywhere and no one has picked it up...not STar or Enquirer or TMZ or People.
    When is the story going to break or is it????

FORT Newbie

I don't know that anyone has seen the actual emails, but here's the summary of what someone posted about them:

apparently he proposes to mel since then he has struck up again with molly and tells mel about molly ON CAMERA the emails refer to “last night” which im assuming means when they taped AFR (1 or 2 im not sure)
    apparently mel knew molly and he were talking but he denied it was more than that. He also cliams that he would have told her earlier but the producers wanted it on camera…so he is now with molly but it dosnt say wether or not they are engaged. Mel sounds hurt but sweet in the emails and jason sounds like he feels HORRIBLE but was being true to his feelings…..it sounds like mel was suspicious but she says “to have u confirm it on camera was humiliating”…

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3330834;
    I don't know for sure.
    For 2-3 weeks, ending a couple of weeks ago, I wore myself out calling and bugging people who were in a position to know. I got the information I wanted, and then took a break - it wasn't normal or healthy to stay on it and there was no longer any point.
    I don't like to post opinions because there are too many on this board already, but I'll tell you that my opinion is that the ATFR2 has already been filmed, or else MF and CH wouldn't be hyping it so much. They must know what's in the can, and couldn't be so sure of what we're going to see (especially in this ever changing landscape) if they hadn't already seen it.

I agree - at this point there would be no way Mel would set foot on an ABC stage to promote this - not without ABC threatening a lawsuit......and ABC doesn't really wanna do that. I'm sure plenty of juicey footage came out of the AFRC Part 1 to make it a 2 parter.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine21;3329559;
    Hello, in Jason's blog this week he wishes his to quote "Happy (belated) Valentine's to the new Lady in my life"...chances are he actually did all this and it is Molly now!!!
    ITA it struck me odd that he said new lady. That really got me thinking of a flip flop. Plus CH saying he was so concerned of what Molly thought of him and not the other girls. Why would he say that? To me he obviously knows about Molly and is trying to slyly hint about it by saying Jason was only interested in what Molly thought. I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around Jason being okay with dumping Melissa on TV. He better of given her some type of clue because for her to come there thinking all is well is just so many kinds of wrong

FORT Newbie

Guys. Get a grip. Please. This was a SHOW. There was a SCRIPT. It was ALL PLANNED. EVERYBODY IN THE SHOW KNEW. They signed up for this. NO one is sad and depressed (Melissa). It was all an ACT. The people that do these shows are publicity whores. SCUMMY. [edit]

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3330839;
    thats what ive been asking and trying to find out as well.

again, can someone either post the summary of these emails or a link please ?
    RS has said he wouldn't reveal the emails out of respect for Mel......so unless the poster who gave them to him comes out with them, they will remain hidden (for now)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Having become anesthetized to Fleiss's tactics on one level and having been on board here for quite some time, I wish I had a Fleiss penny for every time I've read at the pivotal moment when the shark jumps out of the water and opens its mechanical mouth, "I'll never watch this show again!" On the other hand, this shark is a huge one, and it remains to be seen whether it takes a chomp out of the Fleiss flotilla.

this week's episode was making it way too obvious it was Mel, with him saying in his PI's that he's been falling for her all along - never has the F1 been made so obvious so I knew there had to be a twist, but RS kind of misled us by saying it wasn't about the "who" - it's totally about the who!

Anyone else think that there is a big emergency meeting going on right now between Fleiss and the ABC head honchos?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas