Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Can't.

FORT Fan

I think they seriously need to hire Jason a body guard! MF has probably had one for a long time.

FORT Newbie

keep UP!!!

Again I am going to believe everything RS has to say rather then a bunch of money grubbers trying to save a dying franchise. I think RS is hilarious and I nearly peed my pants reading his recaps but that is only reason I would maybe watch this show again. Pure entertainment and probably with the same mindset as I would watching any VH1 reality dating show. I think ABC needs to dump this thing pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3330723;
    It's possible that Jason had told Molly that he realized that he made a huge mistake, and had broken up with Melissa, before she continued to see him. What will be interesting is Molly's reaction to all the lastest information, imo.
    And that is what I am most interested in finding out. If Jason had a change of heart, that is completely understandable. But what is heartbreaking is the deception.

If Jason and Molly reunited in secret, there is no excuse. It is unconscionable for someone in a committed relationship (marriage, engagement, exclusive dating) to see someone else in secret. It is a break in trust. Melissa deserved to be told that he had a change of heart, or that he wanted to date Molly as well, as he wasn't sure. Then, at least Melissa would have a say in the relationship. And Molly should have insisted on that as well. I just don't buy that MF could force them into anything.

I hope that Melissa was the first to know, but if not, than I think that says something about Jason and Molly's character as well as their relationship. Deception is destructive to everyone involved and I doubt it will last.

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3330791;
    I think they seriously need to hire Jason a body guard! MF has probably had one for a long time.
    From who? FORTers?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Wow I am just sad Melissa & Molly had to go through this. But I am relieved he let Jillian go when he did to spare her. Melissa will realize now if not latter how much better off she is without Jason. Molly can at least "control" him which she even has said she enjoys!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3330609;
    I see no purpose to that kind of planned scenario - it's really rather stupid, propose to F1 and then dump her for F2?? Fleiss chose an unusual group of nice girls to assure a happy ending, his problem was that there were too many nice girls and it confused the poor Bach Jason isn't the guy to pull something like that off - now Matt, Bob or Plo I could see doing it. I couldn't see Jason, Charlie, Travis, Andy or Brad though...
    The purpose was that every year it has to be "The Most Dramatic _________ ever! This year the script called for "The Most Dramatic After the Final Rose ever. They had to do something that would bring out the kleenix (oh my god, poor Melissa (true in fact). Then they will script in Jason's sorrow, and how he had to 'follow his heart' hoping the viewers will forgive him and "that's a wrap folks". Every season they try to one up the season before - where does it stop? That's the scary question for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;3329519;
    Molly must have been desperate or something.
    What in the world is she doing communicating with an engaged man that dumped her nonetheless. There is no reason she could give that would make that okay IMO.

FORT Newbie

What if he was honest with Melissa from the beginning about still having feelings for Molly? What if he was upfront with both women about being confused and even told Melissa he was having Molly come to Seattle to try to work out his feelings. To me, I think this is the more likely scenario.

Didn't Melissa say in her email "to have it 'confirmed' on national tv..."? This implies it wasn't out of the blue to her. She knew there were still feelings for Molly.

This doesn't excuse him breaking up with her on Nat'l Tv, but suppost MF tells Jason, if you want to see Molly and have us orchestrate it, you have to break up with Melissa on TV. You can't have any contact with Molly unless you follow these rules?

Just something else to think over.