Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Here's what I posted the Morning After Valentine's Day, and I'm reposting just as a little belated Valentine to Jason:

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3323256;
    Yes--the question is whether he had 2 F2s in tandem and was in love with both (Jason: The Polygamist Bachelor), in succession (Jason: The Serial Proposer), or had one on the side from the beginning and one convinced she was the one from the beginning (Jason: The Two-Timing Lover).
    So now we know which it was, thanks to RS. I vote for both A and C--if one uses the word "love" as loosely as The Bach apparently does.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 02-18-2009 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3330747;
    So how does Molly fit into any of this? She's been seeing Jason, and goes to the ATFR in what capacity? As the jilted F2, as the GF? Is she sitting there waiting for the break up so she can take her rightful place next to Jason on the stage? Does she possibly think the break up already occurred so she is also floored when it happens in front of the cameras? Too many questions and options left unanswered, IMO.
    I believe she was there as F2, but that is my guess. According to the information Jason broke the engagement with Melissa but also stated he wanted to begin or had begun a relationship with Molly. I don't know what was said, that was the general idea.

According to the Mel/Jason emails he did not admit this was previously planned but said he was sincere when he proposed, but things changed.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3330754;
    Sorry, this is off subject...did someone say Jillian is going to be on a talk show today? If so any info?
    thx
    The Ellen show, which may have already aired today depending on where you live but you may be able to watch it on the website.

FORT Newbie

If you think Molly is pregnant- it makes this make sense..... I know it seemed ridiculous and embarassing- but honestly, I think it's the ONLY reason that would save Jason's "image" and "take guts."

If Molly went to see him in Seattle, it could have been to tell him, and the subsequent visits to figure out what to do.

It may seem distasteful- but it really is the oldest trick in the book of how to get a guy... especially one who is interested elsewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzie;3330455;
    What's the point? That this great "love" story is going to end up turning into a farce? That Jason has continuously lied to everyone? That both Jason and Molly had no problem with going behind Melissa's back to see each other? If RS' bombshell of a post is in fact true and we see Jason dump Melissa on the set of the ATFR Part 1, there is no amount of spin that MF and company can do that will repair the damage that's been done. If this is all true, what Jason did was not gutsy but was beyond cruel and worse than anything Deanna ever did to him.

Again, I am really hoping that none of this is true and that what I'm going to see is Jason and Melissa happy, in love and planning their future together. Until I see it happening on my screen, I chose not to believe what RS is telling us. That may be naive on my part, but I'm okay with that. HOWEVER, if what RS says will happen is true, I don't care what Jason, Molly, CH, MF or anyone else affiliated with TB says, I will be DONE. To realize afterwards that you've made a mistake is one thing. To continue to act as though you are in love with your F1, all the while seeing the F2 behind their back and then dumping them on national television and pronouncing your love for the other? That's a whole 'nother kettle of stinky fish that no amount of candles or roses can cover up.
    Actually, I'm not so sure Melissa wasn't in on it too, and imo, that's why she didn't want her parents involved. After giving the "no parents at HTD" issue some thought, like I was trying to figure out how TPTB could keep Melissa from having her parents involved in her HTD??? Did TPTB know from the very beginning of the show that her parents would not be involved???? If so, why did Naomi say that Melissa was sooo upset when she got the call from who (???? producers or parents) that they would not participate. Also, it just seemed very strange to me that Melissa's best friends had never met her parents, considering that they don't live that far from her. So I'm having a hard time believing that Melissa wasn't involved in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3330712;
    If Jason breaks up with Melissa on National Television breaking the news there, than Melissa's "side of the story" rings true. There's no excuse for that one.
    I'm sure Melissa knew long before she went on the set to tape the ATFR!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3330756;
    The way you lay it out sdl, still says that Jason changed his mind POST FRC and that they then edited the episodes to show it. Your scenario doesn't imply IMO that Jason set out to scam Melissa during the show - he, for whatever reason chose Mel as F1 when he should have chose Molly. I think the breaking up on ATFR and them filming it early, also indicates that Jason had already in fact broke up with Mel off camera earlier and the "formaility" of it took place on the set.

Your version sounds much more reasonable than RS's, so I'm assuming your source is probably a neutral observer whereas RS's source was somebody in Melissa's "camp".
    This was my sentiment as well.

FORT Newbie

One of the amazing sleuths here said that Jillian said in an interview that Jason didn't lead anyone on - that makes me believe they were all in on it.

I don't think there is any doubt Melissa was in on it, I kinda think Jillian was, I always thought Stephanie knew she wasn't "the one". I don't know how far back it would go but I don't think any of the last few girls were "led on" at all. This is going to be an interesting ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3330763;
    The Ellen show, which may have already aired today depending on where you live but you may be able to watch it on the website.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by adoptapom;3330765;
    If you think Molly is pregnant- it makes this make sense..... I know it seemed ridiculous and embarassing- but honestly, I think it's the ONLY reason that would save Jason's "image" and "take guts."

If Molly went to see him in Seattle, it could have been to tell him, and the subsequent visits to figure out what to do.

It may seem distasteful- but it really is the oldest trick in the book of how to get a guy... especially one who is interested elsewhere....
    Wow, so if Molly is pregnant then she planned it? Jason, I'm sure will have nothing to do with this scenario, just the supplier

She's not pregnant anyway.