Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

OMG if you check my post last night I said it he dumps mel on the aftr and is with Molly!! was an a$$hole..poor ty

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3330736;
    But Molly was at the taping of the ATFR. So, if Jason lied to her previously she would have found out at that time.
    So how does Molly fit into any of this? She's been seeing Jason, and goes to the ATFR in what capacity? As the jilted F2, as the GF? Is she sitting there waiting for the break up so she can take her rightful place next to Jason on the stage? Does she possibly think the break up already occurred so she is also floored when it happens in front of the cameras? Too many questions and options left unanswered, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3330738;
    What's our source for this again? I forgot.
    RS said that on one of his 3 videos. That elicited the biggest ewwww from me.

Remember how all of the info was out with the BTMTA,and the FRC and then the AFRC,,,I think the whole story might take a few AFTERS THE AFTERS!!

Whoever said that Fleiss doesn't know his audience could be wrong, though the audience here isn't into this sort of shocking ending. I think "most dramatic rose ceremony ever" is a theme that brings in viewers. I love a sweet romance and I like those sort of books and movies, but maybe the majority likes the stunning, shocking ending.

Just throwing that out there. We are such a minority of the millions who watch.

Sorry, this is off subject...did someone say Jillian is going to be on a talk show today? If so any info?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3330747;
    So how does Molly fit into any of this? She's been seeing Jason, and goes to the ATFR in what capacity? As the jilted F2, as the GF? Is she sitting there waiting for the break up so she can take her rightful place next to Jason on the stage? Does she possibly think the break up already occurred so she is also floored when it happens in front of the cameras? Too many questions and options left unanswered, IMO.
    Good questions. I'd like to know. She may think the breakup has occurred already.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3330695;
    Hey guys. I've been away for a couple of weeks but wanted to comment on today's news.
    First, RS is correct in what he says about the FRC, ATFR, and ATFR2. I learned the same things from other sources at about the same time. It's not opinion, it's what happened.
    Second, there are several good reasons to believe that this was orchestrated by ABC from at least early January, including:
    1. ABC's giving up the F1 in the first screencaps. Didn't take much "sleuthing" to figure that one out. It only got interesting when Steve, followed by ABC, said there was much more.
    2. The "evolution" of Melissa's edit from perfect girl to neurotic girl with possible family issues. How many times have we heard that she is "always the dumpee?" Foreshadowing.
    3. ABC flying Molly to Seattle while Jason was engaged. Bet you won't hear about it at the ATFR, but it happened.
    4. Filming the ATFR way earlier than usual, so they could capture the breakup on national TV.
    5. Something I haven't seen mentioned before:
    CH said that the film crew saw instant chemistry with one of the contestants and was pulling for that couple all the way. Most everyone assumed he was talking about Melissa because that's what it looked like on TV.
    Not so, he was talking about Molly. That's what they are now going to highlight to make it easier to understand why Jason did what he did - but think about when CH gave those interviews (early January, well before the breakup). CH was setting up the event and predicting a conclusion that was still weeks away at the time he said it.
    These are the facts.

The way you lay it out sdl, still says that Jason changed his mind POST FRC and that they then edited the episodes to show it. Your scenario doesn't imply IMO that Jason set out to scam Melissa during the show - he, for whatever reason chose Mel as F1 when he should have chose Molly. I think the breaking up on ATFR and them filming it early, also indicates that Jason had already in fact broke up with Mel off camera earlier and the "formaility" of it took place on the set.

Your version sounds much more reasonable than RS's, so I'm assuming your source is probably a neutral observer whereas RS's source was somebody in Melissa's "camp".
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Jason said on his recent blog post "Happy Valentines Day to my fiancee."

Quote Originally Posted by nonobadfish;3330618;
    The only way any of this made sense to me is if Melissa was in on it and the entire thing was a setup for her to be the next Bachelorette.
    So I emailed Reality Steve and asked him a direct question.

Here is my email to RS at 9:37 CST today: "Someone commenting on your site as you stated that Melissa was being considered as the next bachelorette. Was that you saying that Melissa was being considered? Is Melissa probably the next Bachelorette?"

And here is Reality Steve's email answer back to me at 9:43 CST today. Reality Steve's exact words from the email I just got:

"No. Melissa is pissed for getting thrown under the bus. She's not the next Bachelorette and never was in the plans to be."
    Exactly the reacton I had, and it helped explain for me why Melissa's parents didn't want to be on the show if they knew this wasn't a serious relationship. If RS is right on this point, then I think MF has actually managed to sink to even lower depths than I thought he would be able to get away with. And Jason - maybe they'll create a new Emmy category for him: "Best Acting In A Reality TV Series"