Page 8 of 1826 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

There has to be a reason that there is no rose ceremony game this season. ABC does not pay a dime for the goodies or trip ~ the sponsors of those items do. Apparently no clear-cut F1? DeAnna was the F1 because she was the last to be rejected with neither she nor Jenni were selected.

Surely he would not propose to two women, but then rejects one! :nono That way the women have different rings, but one is taken back. This is under the assumption that the F2 is not reconsidered.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 01-31-2009 at 08:47 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3297615;
    There has to be a reason that there is no rose ceremony game this season. ABC does not pay a dime for the goodies or trip ~ the sponsors of those items do. Apparently no clear-cut F1? DeAnna was the F1 because she was the last to be rejected with neither she nor Jenni were selected.

Surely he would not propose to two women, but then rejects one! :nono That way the women have different rings, but one is taken back. This is under the assumption that the F2 is not reconsidered.
    No way he would propose to 2 women. He proposes to Melissa and she accepts. They are engaged and are happy. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

FORT Fogey

I love a good mystery so i can't let this go! here's my latest thought - now that i know the end has nothing to do with Deanna. I apologize if this theory has already been presented - I didn't read through this thread.

What I'm taking into consideration is:
    -the fact that abc wants us to think Melissa is jealous and insecure (personally I don't see it that way, it doesn't matter what I see but what they WANT me to see!)
    -Jason's heartwrenching crying in the frc suit
    -the crew "rooting for them" comment by Chris
    -the apparent spoiler that it was hard to pinpoint the frc date
    (I think this was said back when)
    -no rose ceremony game

What if Mel cracks on the official frc day and just takes herself out of the running. Jason is devasted. They make him go through with it and for obvious reasons Molly is chosen and momentarily, because he does feel love for her in many ways he goes with it. After all is said done Melissa has second thoughts and comes back, maybe actually to the frc filming. Maybe she stops it (producer induced of course). Things get confusing they put it on hold. Things are worked out and Melissa is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3297627;
    No way he would propose to 2 women. He proposes to Melissa and she accepts. They are engaged and are happy. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
    I am thinking of Jason as a character, and so far his edit has shown me being a kissing bandit and glaring at chests. Why is the show editing him this way? Why is Melissa being edited as very insecure and her saying that she loses when it comes to love? Molly is being shown as very confident and self-assured. Is there a growing relationship between these two? I will continue to focus on Molly to see if there is a growing storyline, as well as Melissa.

Could Jason pull a DeAnna of sorts by kneeling, putting the ring on Melissa's hand saying that this is the ring I picked for you BUT .....
    No, it has to be stronger than that to get a huge audience reaction.

I am searching for possible theories not based on who I think would act this or that way, but of what their edits are telling me. Plus, it would be no fun if it was just a simple FRC.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 01-31-2009 at 10:23 AM.

that would tie into my theory there is no rose ceremony game cause they knew they were going to deceive people with with staged proposals, so it wouldn't be fair to those who went with the sc's to determine the F1. Also, nobody would be prepared for the elimination where he let 3 girls go instead of 2.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;3297652;
    I love a good mystery so i can't let this go! here's my latest thought - now that i know the end has nothing to do with Deanna. I apologize if this theory has already been presented - I didn't read through this thread.

What I'm taking into consideration is:
    -the fact that abc wants us to think Melissa is jealous and insecure (personally I don't see it that way, it doesn't matter what I see but what they WANT me to see!)
    -Jason's heartwrenching crying in the frc suit
    -the crew "rooting for them" comment by Chris
    -the apparent spoiler that it was hard to pinpoint the frc date
    (I think this was said back when)
    -no rose ceremony game

What if Mel cracks on the official frc day and just takes herself out of the running. Jason is devasted. They make him go through with it and for obvious reasons Molly is chosen and momentarily, because he does feel love for her in many ways he goes with it. After all is said done Melissa has second thoughts and comes back, maybe actually to the frc filming. Maybe she stops it (producer induced of course). Things get confusing they put it on hold. Things are worked out and Melissa is F1.
    What if the part of "abc grows a brain and pulls a fast one" is that they somehow allow Melissa to see part of Jason and Molly's lcd? That would be cruel but when has abc looked after the interest of its participants?
    That could cause her to do something rash.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;3297660;
    What if the part of "abc grows a brain and pulls a fast one" is that they somehow allow Melissa to see part of Jason and Molly's lcd? That would be cruel but when has abc looked after the interest of its participants?
    That could cause her to do something rash.
    I think the "grow a brain" and the "fell asleep at the wheel" just mean that after all of us thinking that we were getting the same edit and sc release as before, with everybody (boardies) knowing who F1 by analyzing sc's (that's why he mentions FORT and the freckles) they changed the "game" up by throwing us some deceiving footage. That way the sc's that we are analyzing are still authentic, just not footage of the ACTUAL FRC, but a staged publicity stunt.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3297659;
    that would tie into my theory there is no rose ceremony game cause they knew they were going to deceive people with with staged proposals, so it wouldn't be fair to those who went with the sc's to determine the F1. Also, nobody would be prepared for the elimination where he let 3 girls go instead of 2.
    There is just something about those screencaps that are making us think one thing, but it is another.

Yes, hopefully we find out the real reason for no rose ceremony game. Right now it is looking like it is due to the ending.

Just wanted to add a thought that I posted in another thread a few days ago. We've been told that Deanna's visit changes things. Maybe Deanna talks to Jason about how she went with physical attraction alone, and it just didn't work for her. Maybe she told Jason to go with somebody that you're attracted to PLUS somebody that you think you'd have the biggest "adventure" with. Remember he took Molly bungee jumping - and he's admitted that he loves to do some extreme things (remember swimming with the sharks!!) maybe that was to see how willing she is to do some crazy things as she seems to be pretty laid back about life. Yep, that girl is growing on me

Maybe Jason was really considering Melissa over Molly but decided to go with somebody he thought he could go long term with - hense the really emotional scene after letting F2 go.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

So, if Jason didn't choose Melissa, then they had to have staged a fake proposal scene just to throw sleuthers off. Would they have gone to those lengths? Have them both dress up and go through those motions? And teasing Melissa that much? How cruel would that be to have her experience what it would feel like for this guy who she's been hoping to be engaged to, just to tell her at the REAL FRC that he's decided he doesn't want her?

In a way, I can see how this would fit in with them "growing a brain." What a way to throw off a lot of people. But it's just too cruel to do that to someone, unless she was really just acting all the way through this show. I guess considering Matt's season, it's possible.

Still hoping to see Mel as F1!