Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;3330121;
    Again, I'm going to stay nuetral until all of this has sunk in a bit, but I wanted to say that Brad stood his ground and dumped both ladies when he knew he wasn't feeling it with either. If Jason truely wanted Molly then he could have stood his ground as well and told Mel before the first ATFR taping instead of saving it for tv. But, I'm not sure I'm believing all of this yet either.
    I absolutely agree. Jason sold his soul. The thing is, he may not have been the only one...

I'm not believing all of it either, at least not that it's the full and final story of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyLee;3330115;
    No way did Molly know. RS even said he thought she was an innocent bistander in all of this. But I am so sad for Mel, I know she likes to be on TV but come on, she was completely crushed and cheated on. I wonder how all of this affected Ty, I mean Jason is so concerned about Ty, well dating two women is not good for any child IMO. So Ty did meat two women, unless I missed something here.
    So in other words, for Molly to "not have known" but still go to Seattle to spend weekends with Jason, Jason lied to her? You remember that long list of questions she prepared for him during the FD? Don't you think one question would have been, "Have you and Melissa broken up?"

Ok...I'm trying to still comprehend what is going on here...and the posts are coming in faster than I can read. This will most likely get burried but someone mentioned that Jillian has a blog??? Where is that??? I would love to know her thoughts on how Mel gets shafted with all of this.

I really have nothing constructive to say...so I guess I'll just leave it at that until I see what the HE!! happens at the AFTR1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3330038;
    you took the words right out of my mouth...Molly might not have known what was going on...other than the fact she got dumped...in order for them to get the true reaction from her...however she must have been told shortly after...i read somewhere the other day..not sure which thread...that an insider said she was going to LA quite often on the weekends...at the time i thought probably rumours....no so much now!

what ever role Melissa played in this..either way its horrible...whether she knew and played along...or whether she truly didn't know....i bet her parents are saying...told you so.....
    Could the parents being told the story lead to a no show at HTD? If they let their daughter they care about be involved in such a farce......well what can one say?

Quote Originally Posted by juliemckee;3330123;
    I respect your opinion, northern, but I'm sorry, if he is such a sincere man then WHY ON EARTH would he not break up with his FIANCE in private rather than on NATIONAL TELEVISION?!? I feel horribly for Melissa and I think Molly is out of her crazy mind for taking him back.
    But did he break up with her on national tv?? we don't know that - he could have broke up with her before and it was just being made public. I'll wait and see how it plays out.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Was it Melissa who thought the "date was over" before the overnight date"?

I am finding that scene very resonant for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3330130;
    What were his options at that point? Was it a proposition or a requirement? Was he contractually required to go along with whatever was presented to him?

Obviously, I'm searching for something, anything, to explain why he agreed to this.
    Good question. Let me know when you find the answer.

My thought is that they presented it to him as a deal, probably had $ attached to it, he signed it. Sold his soul in order to secure his and his son's financial situation. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3330135;
    Could the parents being told the story lead to a no show at HTD?
    Great point.

We honestly don't know the private conversations of Mel and Jason or Jason and Molly.

Maybe he told her not to involve her parents, or maybe Mel told her parents not to get involved.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan530;3330124;
    This is only my second post, but I had to comment. I can't believe that everyone isn't upset with Jason and ABC and feeling sorry for Melissa. Regardless of which girl we were rooting for, this is just horribly mean. Jason should be with the woman he loves, but certainly didn't need to humiliate another woman on national television. He thought Deanna letting him get down on bended knee was awful, please. I will continue to stay updated through the amazing sleuthers on FORT, but I am done with the Bachelor and all spin/offs and will try my hardest to convince all my friends and family to do the same. This is just a shameless.
    Thats very true. He shoudl be with who he wants but not at the expense of humiliating another on TV. Jason and Fleiss are really awful for doing this. Molly isn't an innocent in this because she was flying back and forth to Seattle to meet with him

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3330136;
    But did he break up with her on national tv?? we don't know that - he could have broke up with her before and it was just being made public. I'll wait and see how it plays out.
    You're right.