Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3329419;
    WHY would ABC ever want that?????? HOW would they benefit from a stunt like this??
    Why do they think people would want to continue watching?
    Because everyone watched Jason get his heart broken...and they came in DROVES to watch his love story. Now that people have fallen in love with Melissa and she gets REALLY dumped on national TV, you can bet they are working overtime to cast her as the next Bachelorette...or she already is, but they are going to use the marketing ploy of "We want to see Melissa happy so we're giving her the spot, even though we were going to try and start fresh."

It's all about ratings for another season. And if that's the way this all goes down, if RS is right, I'm so completely disgusted by this show, I'll be done.

And 2/3rds means March 2nd and also the 3rd hour of the finale. Did I get that right?

FORT Newbie

I just watched the first two parts of the video and all I can say is yuck, yuck, yuck. I have lost all respect for Jason and feel really sorry for Melissa. I really thought that Jason came on this show to find love (and extend his fifteen minutes). It seemed like he was serious about this, especially after the way things ended with Deanna. Now it seems like it was all one big joke.

Even if he wanted Molly and the TBTB told him it had to be Melissa, how could he go along with it? It makes him seem like a real scum. Jillian got a lucky escape. To break up with Melissa on national television is horrible.

No matter what he says, I will always view him very poorly. He ranks right up there with Blob and PLO as my least favorite bachelors.

Poor Melissa. Poor Ty. And mostly Poor Us Viewers.

My next near-transcript of Video 2:
    when he first saw the edit with the parents not being there, he thought:
    'okay here is their out, here's where they are going to go' to let jason off the hook w/ melissa and here's why jason is going to get away with getting rid of melissa'

'but i dont know, who knows, it could be something completely differnt. who knows. but lets all remember - 'jason and melissa's relationship, they showed you what they wanted to show you. she was the favorite from the very beginning. based on the editing. Molly didnt' get a terrible edit - we just didn't know that much about her - i remember back in the Seattle date said that one line that stuck with me - that 'i'm going to be kissing jason forever.' its like they purposely threw that line in there. so when he is with her at the end of this, all this stuff, he'll be like, 'oh i remember back in seattle, she made a comment about all this. 'and i think that was done on purpose. Like i said, I cant even tell you what happens at the end of the 2-hour finale. i cant tell you, conversations, I dont know anything like that. '

What a fool Melissa or Jillian would be to even consider being The Bachelorette.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

All I can say is..thank goodness Jillian left at Final 3. I'm now not for her being the Bachelorette. DON'T DO IT JILLIAN!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3329450;
    I have a few questions about all this. Is there any confirmed proof of all this or is this a theory? How could CH say that Jason comes out smelling like a rose if this happened? How could CH say it was a gutsy choice and admired Jason's courage for making it? Since Fleiss is a devil, I can understand his "it's the best ending we've ever had". Also, what happened to Jason's firm belief in "commitment" he touted? I think I'm gonna be sick.

All I know is I saw Jason in interviews on 1/9 and he seemed as happy as a clam.

I'm almost positive that Jason ends up with the first girl out of the limo F2. When asked in an interview if he broke #2's heart like DeAnna did his, his response was "well, you'll just have to see." "This was a real experience with real emotions and I think the girls would agree as well."

This whole thing is crazy. Fleiss called the 3rd hour of the show (ATFR) "freakish".

I hate Jason already if this is true AND Little Miss Molly as well. I hope they're ready for what is going to happen to them if this is all true.
    Jason was still with Mel on Jan 9, but AFRC was taped Jan 18, and that's where he broke up with her and got with Molly. We haven't seen or heard him say he's engaged after that point.
    Last edited by paridy; 02-18-2009 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3329471;
    Yup, it was a wasted season. No wonder Jason was acting like he was. I thought it was odd when out of the blue he said he was in love with 2 women at the end.

Guilt was what hit Jason when Jillian left. I don't get how he kept up the act.
    I won't even watch the rest. I'll watch the WTA and then that is it.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Zao;3329399;]The basis according to RS:

Producers told Jason if he wanted Molly he had to have Melissa first
    Melissa was played
    Jason breaks up with Melissa (who never saw it coming) at ATFR
    Jason gets with Molly

Fleiss has been messing around big time since the Baldwin show by going to extremes for drama. Who needs to grow a brain here are the women who are looking for TV exposure and some attention. They are better off on dating websites than this show which is sure to be a nightmare for a while in their lives. I feel really good I gave a pass on this season. Looking at SCs before the show aired, it felt creepy, don't ask why, I just did.

So how does Deanna fit in. Jason said on his Seattle KOMO interview Tues. that Deanna plays a big part in the dramatic ending.