Page 7 of 1826 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3297275;
    Again, how can this theory work when we have irrefutable scs placing Molly in North Island, NZ? We have no scs of Jillian at North Island, NZ only South Island for the FD.
    Just because we don't have all the screencaps doesn't mean that that type of a situation couldn't of happened.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297396;
    Well, yours makes as much sense (if not more) than the others, IMO.
    IMO it does make sense too........ I have said before, we are given sc's by ABC, whose to say, we have been given all the caps. Maybe there was a 3rd LCD in Northern NZ with Jillian. Whose to say that there couldn't of been a different rc in northern NZ....... This season more than any other so far, Jason doesn't seem to go with the "schedule" of things........ Whose to say that he didn't mix things up once again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3297438;
    I think you've got it! I still say Jason sobbing on the balcony is because he's a nice guy and he's wrecked about hurting someone. And it's taken a toll on him emotionally too, which would contribute.

I don't think Fleiss would give it away by showing a brunette in a certain color when one of the final contenders is a blonde. I don't trust him. That way why would we watch the FRC? If F2 are Melissa and Molly, the first time we saw the dresses we would know - why watch the rest of the show? Of course most of us would, but there are some who would just turn it off after seeing that.

He has something up his sleeve - I don't know what - but something!

Is the "save the cheerleader" reference really supposed to be a one-clue shot, or could it mean something else?

OR
    Could the "save the cheerleader" reference be related to one or two peoples reference to a certain ending that isn't being let go of no matter how much opposition is given to them in regards of the "popular" scenario of Melissa being the F1?

FORT Fogey

Sorry for all the posts in a row

FORT Fanatic

how about they actually get married?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3297543;
    how about they actually get married?
    IMO, I don't honestly think that would happen, no matter who he chooses.....ABC would miss out on too much money by producing a big wedding later.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3297535;
    Just because we don't have all the screencaps doesn't mean that that type of a situation couldn't of happened.
    My post was in response to the poster that stated both Jillian and MOlly would be eliminated at the F3 position leaving only an F1 for the LCD,etc.
    I was pointing out this could not be possible as we have scs showing Molly at North Island, NZ two different occassions.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I have been thinking through my theory of Melissa rejecting Jason, so he then proposes to Molly. Possibly my flaw is that typically the producers want to film the true reaction of the women when the Bachelor tells them "yes" or gives them the "but" statement . Since this particular show is terribly scripted, consider this theory ~

Jason waiting with the rose behind him ~

Jason gives Molly his "but" statement ~ I am in love with you "but" .... so walks her away (this photo might be something else ~ will get to later)

Jason then proposes to Melissa ~

BUT..... he then changes his mind and takes the ring back.... :nono

He is upset with himself that the producers could talk him into doing this, but he is their pawn and he needs them for his future (have no idea what that would entail ).

He then reconsiders Molly and proposes to her. We cannot see a ring on this picture, so this could be after he proposes to her .... or that happens at a later date (NZ or CA).

Jason is therefore "engaged" and "honestly in love with two women."

The producers do not care if Jason or the ending will be well-received by the audience, and they will truly get their MOST shocking FRC ever. At the very least, ten thousand posts on the Fort dedicated to how much posters hate Jason for what he did to Melissa.

Do not believe what you see would apply to this picture. It looks like the guy has dark blonde hair ~ certainly not a brunette. Also the blue dress is more fuller than Melissa's dress.

Thoughts?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic

BlondieGal, imo, I just can't see Jason during something like that. Over on Jokersupdate, Valen has put togehter a FRC screencaps analysis part -1 very interesting.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-31-2009 at 09:20 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3297600;
    My post was in response to the poster that stated both Jillian and MOlly would be eliminated at the F3 position leaving only an F1 for the LCD,etc.
    I was pointing out this could not be possible as we have scs showing Molly at North Island, NZ two different occassions.
    Okay, I am sorry, but it is still possible for Jillian to of been in north NZ even if we don't have sc's for her there. As many of us have said, this year, Jason definately isn't going as per Bach history script and I have heard many people say that anything is possible this year.