Page 64 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273741141645641064 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3302126;
    I guess it depends on when DeAnna comes back. Is it before or after Jillian is let go?
    Didn't RS say Deanna comes back in the finale? If so, we already knew Deanna was coming back so I wonder how is this a clue of something to come? People have already surmised that she comes back and tells him to rethink his decision, that he still has time because he hasn't proposed yet. So then we're talking about someone who possibly didn't have a FD but has a LCD? There aren't SC for all the final dates, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3302132;
    Jillian was gone. She was only at South Island, as far as I know.

Deanna only visited North Island.
    So do you think he has Jill come back and then he decides he was right to let her go and he chooses Melissa in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3302134;
    I stand corrected!

But what happened to all the suppositions that A) It wasn't DeAnna and B) No one comes back?
    Were those revelations RS's?
    Some people who said they talked to Steve claim that is what he said, I don't know what is true. Maybe he'll clear that up in the 20 Questions tomorrow.

If this clue refers to De it means her appearance plays a role in the jawdropper, but I don't think she throws her hat in the ring. I think the F2 (or F3, I can't remember when she shows up) know she is there and that creates a big fuss, causes even more doubt and insecurity in Melissa, which leads to something I can't guess. They assume she is there to ask for another chance. That fits with the edit Melissa has received so far.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3302090;
    I can't take credit for this, but I think someone solved it. I checked the comments on the previous post and this is the last comment (posted by 1234567):

121. 1234567 | February 3rd, 2009 at 1:07 pm

K Moon/Rebecca

Anagram = Back Once More

Itís Deanna

I checked the anagram before posting just to be sure and she or he is correct. Who could it refer to other than Deanna?

Well, la*di*dah Is there anybody on here that still didn't know DeAnna was coming back? Did that help the progression at all?

BTW, great job, whoever cracked the code.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3302154;
    Some people who said they talked to Steve claim that is what he said, I don't know what is true. Maybe he'll clear that up in the 20 Questions tomorrow.

If this clue refers to De it means her appearance plays a role in the jawdropper, but I don't think she throws her hat in the ring. I think the F2 (or F3, I can't remember when she shows up) know she is there and that creates a big fuss, causes even more doubt and insecurity in Melissa, which leads to something I can't guess. They assume she is there to ask for another chance. That fits with the edit Melissa has received so far.
    Ah. Very interesting. Poor Melissa. I can't wait to see the rest of the season now. Okay back to work for me. It'll be interesting to see what you all come up with today.

FORT Regular

Good job on the anagram! IF the clue indeed is an anagram of "Back Once More" and it does refer to Deanna, I don't think the answer to the mystery is necessarily that Jason chooses Deanna. Maybe all the clues need to be considered together to figure out everything that happened.

I believe RS knows something, but I can't tell you hard I'm going to laugh if this is all fake, mostly at myself for wasting this much time and mental energy thinking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3302156;
    Well, la*di*dah Is there anybody on here that still didn't know DeAnna was coming back? Did that help the progression at all?

Well, I*agree* So gald RS gave THAT little piece of insight

FORT Regular

We assume "Back Once More" refers to DeAnna but it could refer to someone or something else.

Well, if it refers to Deanna then it does confirm her appearance plays a role in the jawdropper. I think it causes tremendous dramatic jealousy OR something she says to Jason changes everything. Remember how she said "It's not too late, you're not engaged yet." Hmmm. (I don't think she asks him for another chance, I don't believe he wants her or she wants him.)

Kinda annoying though that we really have no way of knowing who it refers to, unless he confirms in the 20 questions that none of the women who were cut return to NZ for another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3302090;
    I can't take credit for this, but I think someone solved it. I checked the comments on the previous post and this is the last comment (posted by 1234567):

121. 1234567 | February 3rd, 2009 at 1:07 pm

K Moon/Rebecca

Anagram = Back Once More

It’s Deanna

I checked the anagram before posting just to be sure and she or he is correct. Who could it refer to other than Deanna?

Back once more to Dallas? Ties into Steve's "I'll have more on that next week." in regards to Melissa's parents reluctance toward the public aspect of this situation.