Page 63 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172731131635631063 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I can't take credit for this, but I think someone solved it. I checked the comments on the previous post and this is the last comment (posted by 1234567):

121. 1234567 | February 3rd, 2009 at 1:07 pm

K Moon/Rebecca

Anagram = Back Once More

It’s Deanna

I checked the anagram before posting just to be sure and she or he is correct. Who could it refer to other than Deanna?

FORT Newbie

Ok, so where are the Q&A 's on RS site? Are they up yet?
    I guess I am in the camp of thinking Melissa's parents and their refusing to meet Jason on tv seems like the scenario this will have something to do with, but anything we have come up with so far doesn't seem shocking enough! I do think whatever it is will explain the hanging over the railing crying scene!

Quote Originally Posted by nancynel;3302107;
    I guess I am in the camp of thinking Melissa's parents and their refusing to meet Jason on tv seems the most likely, but anything we have come up with so far doesn't seem shocking enough! I do think whatever it is will explain the hanging over the railing crying scene!
    Those won't be up until midnight.

eta

Awesome job on the anagram! Yay!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nancynel;3302107;
    I guess I am in the camp of thinking Melissa's parents and their refusing to meet Jason on tv seems the most likely, but anything we have come up with so far doesn't seem shocking enough! I do think whatever it is will explain the hanging over the railing crying scene!
    Q&A will be up at 12am so if you are up late you can see it tonight/tomorrow morning!

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3302090;
    I can't take credit for this, but I think someone solved it. I checked the comments on the previous post and this is the last comment (posted by 1234567):

K Moon/Rebecca

Anagram = Back Once More

Itís Deanna

I checked the anagram before posting just to be sure and she or he is correct. Who could it refer to other than Deanna?
    I guess it depends on when DeAnna comes back. Is it before or after Jillian is let go?

I think (just conjecture) the hanging over the balcony is because Jason speaks to both parents before frc and Molly's parents don't give their blessing but do reveal that Molly is in love with him and was devastated last time she was dumped and now he knows he has to break her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3302126;
    I guess it depends on when DeAnna comes back. Is it before or after Jillian is let go?
    Jillian was gone. She was only at South Island, as far as I know.

Deanna only visited North Island.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3302090;

K Moon/Rebecca

Anagram = Back Once More

It’s Deanna

I stand corrected!

But what happened to all the suppositions that A) It wasn't DeAnna and B) No one comes back?
    Were those revelations RS's?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

maybe deanna gives him advice how to handle letting the f2 down since she did such a lousy job. he doesn't go through the whole thing with her instead takes her to where her parents are and tells her he can't give her the final rose but doesn't make her go through the whole FRC thing

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3302134;
    I stand corrected!

But what happened to all the suppositions that A) It wasn't DeAnna and B) No one comes back?
    Were those revelations RS's?
    I haven't seen that yet. So, I don't think that's out of the question. I read people state what people who spoke to RS said, but I don't like 2nd and 3rd thoughts on what someone said. Hopefully, the Q&A will help answer that?