Page 62 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071721121625621062 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMondello;3302009;
    I didn't say they are pretty much the same. The fact that each book is so different is why I have so many favorite authors. They offer a different kind of read to get that happy ending.
    By the same I just meant there is always some obstacle of some sort to get past. You are right when you say there are a plethora of ways to get to that end. That is why I read such a wide variety of authors and types as well. Sorry for the misunterstanding. I really am agreeing with you.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3302022;
    I'm not so sure now that the book is the answer to the clue. Remember, Steve is a big LOST fan and said the clues would be like the show. Someone on his site posted this:

From David: On Lost they will sometimes use the name of a character (i.e. John Locke) as a reference to someone famous. The names are often quirky and tied to science, and the work that scientist did is supposed to provide clues to the property of the island. The other main way on the show is through anagrams. On one episode they used the name Mittelos Laboratories to refer to Lost Time which is a direct reference to the time travel properties of the island.

I honed in on anagrams. They can be made up of more than one word. Just take out all the spaces and punctuation, rearrange the letters without losing any in the shuffle, and insert new punctuation to taste.

Could K. Moon/Rebecca be an anagram?
    Thanks for answering my question about the show Lost!

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;3302029;
    By the same I just meant there is always some obstacle of some sort to get past. You are right when you say there are a plethora of ways to get to that end. That is why I read such a wide variety of authors and types as well. Sorry for the misunterstanding. I really am agreeing with you.
    We'll need to talk about some of your favorite authors! I really do think the plot here is going to thicken. And I have to admit I'm excited about it. I know that's awful because real feelings from real people are on the line and what I write are fictional characters. But I do love a good romance and I know the payoff is SO much better when the characters have to overcome major hurdles to find out they belong together.

FORT Fogey

Did RS actually mention the book Rebecca? Wasn't there some sort of horrible housekeeper in that book who stoked the flames of the heroine's insecurities? Maybe that's DeAnna's job! Ha.

I'm not so sure now that the book is the answer to the clue. Remember, Steve is a big LOST fan and said the clues would be like the show. Someone on his site posted this:

From David: On Lost they will sometimes use the name of a character (i.e. John Locke) as a reference to someone famous. The names are often quirky and tied to science, and the work that scientist did is supposed to provide clues to the property of the island. The other main way on the show is through anagrams. On one episode they used the name Mittelos Laboratories to refer to Lost Time which is a direct reference to the time travel properties of the island.

I honed in on anagrams. They can be made up of more than one word. Just take out all the spaces and punctuation, rearrange the letters without losing any in the shuffle, and insert new punctuation to taste.

Well "One Come Back" is in there.... but leaves an "R"

Honestly, I think "Rebecca" is too much of a "long, whole, odd word" to have been simply "formed" in constructing an anagram. I could be wrong, but I have a lot of experience with these things, and that would be my opinion.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

I think both Molly and Mel's parents are flown in. I think Molly's parents won't give permission for Jason to propose. (simply because he hasn't known her long enough, etc.) But they tell him Molly is deeply in love. They possibly also reveal something else to add drama (she was destroyed last time she was dumped or has an illness.) So Jason is really distraught when he has to let her go. (the crying scene)
    Meanwhile Mel's parents won't go on camera but talk to Jason and decide he is a good guy and he admits to it being Mel all along. They reluctantly give their blessing as longs its a long engagement or maybe they had a short courtship? Mel's parents show up at the FRC and surprise her.

Molly meanwhile has a breakdown upon being let go and her parents are there to console her.

This would follow with Jason emphasizing he was in love with two right to the end.
    It also lets Jason off the hook since her parents would not approve of him proposing.
    But behind the scenes the crew knew all along it was Melissa but they forced Jason to keep Molly. Jason felt Molly and Jillian were strong and independent enough not to crack as f3 or f2 but turns out Molly was not so strong.

shocking, not really but certainly worthy of a big deal in RS 's world. The clue is way too vague to mean anything to me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3301683;
    Bigger than Brad? (per RS blog) Does it imply that it is something that Jason does/doesn't do to you?

My THEORY and I think it's a plausible one.
    Jason sees the F2 at the FRC, he changes his mind and proposes to the F2 but then he changes his mind again and wants to propose to his original F1 pick. (Between shoots he'll have to get a new ring, thus delays) --- The question is who's who?

Ok so the clue Steve has given out today is that whatever happens is "bigger than what Brad did"?

Is that the first clue he has given or I am I mistaken?

I also think Jason did know it was Melissa early on, thus her getting the test date with Ty.

bigger than Brad could mean anything to me. I doubt he bounced back and forth between the two girls. Why propose if you are really that confused? I think CH says Jason comes off looking good because he can say Molly's parents didn't approve of a proposal at FRC. Jason can get away with saying he was in love with them both in interviews because right after frc Melissa was told by crew that she was the chosen one long before but Jason had to keep two. (this part won't be revealed on air) but by RS later

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I found an anagram program on the internet (put "anagram" in a search engine). It came up with 267 variations, but nothing looked logical. Here are my favorites:
    Cream Cob Cone
    Romance Bocce (maybe they play a romantic game of Bocce! Jaw-dropping!)
    Man Cob Coerce
    Ace Corncob Me
    Crab Come Once

Feel free to try it yourself. I may have missed something.