Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ksdkomo;3326351;
    It's hard to tell, but a lot of couples get married simply because there is an unexpected pregnancy - some work some don't - but it still happens.
    But is marrying someone just because they are pregnant with your child necessarily a good idea.. Especially when you already choose someone else.

I mean Jason has already been through one divorce, this is a receipe for disaster... This being said would the Final 1 want him, after this? I'm not sure if I would....

The entire show felt weird tonight. The back and forth of the level of champagne in Melissa and Jason's glasses........ Jason looking like he was going to throw up............. Jason wearing jeans and a casual sweater/sweatshirt throughout the entire show even though the girls were dressed up.......It will be interesting to see what RS comes up with tomorrow. It seems to be getting stranger each episode.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3326355;
    Wasn't tonight's exit supposed to be the most dramatic ever? Did anyone really think it was? Sad yes, but not really dramatic.
    I have finally figured out that "dramatic" is the catch-all word used to describe anything that is more interesting than watching paint dry, much like "amazing" is a catch-all word used to describe pretty much anyone who registers a pulse.

It's merely "bachelorspeak."

Although the CH preview has me spooked, I don't mind saying.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Jason also didn't look that happy while watching any of the videos they made for him. Wonder why.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by amrie81;3326350;
    and that pushed her parents over the edge....wait a minute I think we're writing a soap opera here! All of this would be "jaw dropping" but don't they tend to lead us on and we make it bigger than it is (remember those ratings!) and it's really not as big of a deal as they made it out to be. Mostly because we come up with stuff that's waaay more dramatic so it makes the real drama seem less so? Then it's kind of a let down. It's kind of like a movie people keep talking up then you get all these expectations and it's a big let down because you built it up so high in your head. But if you would have had no expectations it would have been great. I guess what I'm trying to say is...let's not get ahead of ourselves...they always push the drama for previews and it doesn't come across nearly as dramatic when you watch it.
    It's true - we may be blowing things way out of proportion - but all of this started with RS first announcement and he said our jaws would hit the floor when the finale ended.

Now either we believe that he knows something - and I personally think he does - or we don't - but there have been so many "shocking" endings that haven't been shocking at all in past seasons so to make a claim like RS has - he would have to realize that it would have to be something huge to get that kind of reaction.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3326370;
    I felt this way too. It just seemed weird, odd, strange, and scary all at the same time.

I have finally figured out that "dramatic" is the catch-all word used to describe anything that is more interesting than watching paint dry, much like "amazing" is a catch-all word used to describe pretty much anyone who registers a pulse.

LOL, true.

Yeah, that was a weird tone. Of course, this is the Chris who keeps a straight face asking him about Naomi after the most bizarre hometown visit ever.

Maybe F2 just wants a final rant and they are giving her a private stage.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3326363;
    But is marrying someone just because they are pregnant with your child necessarily a good idea.. Especially when you already choose someone else.

I mean Jason has already been through one divorce, this is a receipe for disaster... This being said would the Final 1 want him, after this? I'm not sure if I would....
    I wouldn't personally - I'm just saying that people do it.

Heck yeah! Spooky is the new word at the Fort!
    And watching paint dry sounds so relaxing right about now!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;3326371;
    Jason also didn't look that happy while watching any of the videos they made for him. Wonder why.
    I noticed that too - he looked sick watching all of them - not the picture of a man falling in love, that's for sure.