Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;3326330;
    The first thing I thought of was maybe his second choice is pregnant, so he had to choose her...Molly?? That would be jaw dropping and alude to the "there is no love story here"...maybe found out after the show ended, so would explain why the ATFR pt. 2.
    That would also go along with the not who but how clue - the who really wouldn't matter much to most viewers if the how is that he had to change his choice because the second pick was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by ksdkomo;3326344;
    That would also go along with the not who but how clue - the who really wouldn't matter much to most viewers if the how is that he had to change his choice because the second pick was pregnant.
    Would that person take him though knowing she was No. 2? Honestly, i wouldn't want him.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

OK there must be those of you who've had the following fleeting thought, but like me did NOT even want to put this sort of thought out there; however with CH grimly previewing a closed ATFR set due to things being "emotionally difficult," here goes nothin'.

What if someone hurt themselves? I dunno who of the Final Three, but one of them. Attempted to hurt themselves, I mean.

I feel sick just typing this, but I Googled some things about Montreal. I found out that there is a bridge there that is (or was at one time) the second most popular place in the world to go to kill yourself, after SF's Golden Gate.

I mean, this is a horrible theory. Very upsetting. That's why I hadn't posted it before now. I'm already sorry to have done so (and if a mod wants to delete it, I will totally understand that decision) ... but between the CH preview and the early season rumors of a lawsuit, and Jason being upset over the balcony, and the rumors of Molly not coming back to work til mid-January ... I don't know, I thought I'd finally throw it out there and just go ahead and post it. With apologies in advance because if I am waaaaaaaay off base here (and I hope I am), it's not a good thing to post. However, if something like this happened, we WILL hear about it.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3326332;
    I'm so confused. I thought Melissa was the F1?
    She probably WAS, but there may be something that changes her F1 status.

and that pushed her parents over the edge....wait a minute I think we're writing a soap opera here! All of this would be "jaw dropping" but don't they tend to lead us on and we make it bigger than it is (remember those ratings!) and it's really not as big of a deal as they made it out to be. Mostly because we come up with stuff that's waaay more dramatic so it makes the real drama seem less so? Then it's kind of a let down. It's kind of like a movie people keep talking up then you get all these expectations and it's a big let down because you built it up so high in your head. But if you would have had no expectations it would have been great. I guess what I'm trying to say is...let's not get ahead of ourselves...they always push the drama for previews and it doesn't come across nearly as dramatic when you watch it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3326345;
    Would that person take him though knowing she was No. 2? Honestly, i wouldn't want him.
    It's hard to tell, but a lot of couples get married simply because there is an unexpected pregnancy - some work some don't - but it still happens.

FORT Fanatic

RS says there is no love story and he is sorry to disappoint all the hopeless romantics. The 2nd finale is to tell their (Fleiss/producers) side of the story, that it was a giant puppet show with the creators pulling all the strings. The events have been manipulated since epi 1 and people have been in on this since the beginning ... and this isn't even the shocker.
    To be continued ....

Wasn't tonight's exit supposed to be the most dramatic ever? Did anyone really think it was? Sad yes, but not really dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3326349;
    She probably WAS, but there may be something that changes her F1 status.
    Sounds like that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by amrie81;3326350;
    and that pushed her parents over the edge....wait a minute I think we're writing a soap opera here! All of this would be "jaw dropping" but don't they tend to lead us on and we make it bigger than it is (remember those ratings!) and it's really not as big of a deal as they made it out to be. Mostly because we come up with stuff that's waaay more dramatic so it makes the real drama seem less so? Then it's kind of a let down. It's kind of like a movie people keep talking up then you get all these expectations and it's a big let down because you built it up so high in your head. But if you would have had no expectations it would have been great. I guess what I'm trying to say is...let's not get ahead of ourselves...they always push the drama for previews and it doesn't come across nearly as dramatic when you watch it.
    Very true. Most. Dramatic. Rose. Ceremony. Ever. We hear it every week!