Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by smalls0428;3326227;
    RS' clue is about the "jaw dropping ending". His first clue is "it's not the who but the how." So that means that the jaw dropping ending has nothing to do with who he chooses (Melissa) but how he chooses her. Maybe he initially let's her go because of her family issues. After he takes her to the car and watches her drive away, he's completely devastated and realizes how much he loves her. When Molly gets there, he tells her that he can't do this because he loves Melissa. He sends Molly home and then goes after Melissa.......finds and professes his undying love for her and proposes.

I agree & the reason we see Jason on the balcony crying is because he has sent Molly home after realizing he made a mistake in letting Melissa go & finds her & she comes back for the proposal!

That also fits with the comment that the ending with leave you "hyperventalating"

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh;3326257;
    “There is no love story here,” RS.

Yeah that one floors me a little, although I have an idea but I don't think I can put it in this thread.

Ok so here's my theory on the clue....... 2/3.

I think this is referring to the fact that there was 2 as in a couple when the show ended.......Jason & Mel engaged........then a 3rd party entered the picture, maybe an old boyfriend of Mel's & she has broken up with Jason & is now back with him.
    So infact it went from a party of 2 to a party of 3 at some point.
    Last edited by Larel; 02-16-2009 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksdkomo;3326251;
    I have read the boards on here for season after season and never registered to post - but all this crazines with RS has finally convinced me to post.

I love reading everyone's guesses as to what the clues mean - but I don't think he means for us to guess the ending based on the clues.

My impression is the only point of the clues is so that he can proof - after the fact - that he actually knew what was going to happen.

He can't come out and say it before it happens - and if he had never said a word before, and after the AFTR he then said, I knew this was going to happen - none of us would believe him - hence the clues.

I don't think we are supposed to be able to put them all together to figure out the ending - I believe his clues are foreshadowing of the end story - if a writer does their job well, the clues don't tell you the ending - but once you know the ending you can look back and see how the clues were giving you hints.

If RS is good at his clue giving - at the end, we should be able to clearly see that he knew what was going to happen before it did - if he's not good at clue giving, we'll question whether he knew anything at all.
    Yep, that's all he ever said.
    His earlier posts were very clear...they spelled out exactly what he meant and so many people on his site are going crazy and beating him up when he said UP FRONT that it's just a warning.

For instance "..this is all going to be kind of one big puzzle until the finale airs, you'll have questions, I'll give some vague answers. Just remember who warned you ahead of time."

I don't think that the shocker has anything to do with Mel's parents. That was weird about the closed set due to being sensitive. I think Mels parents would refuse that also.

So it is either Molly or Deanna. Or.................. Dun Dun Dun............... one that was sent home. Bring on the dove!

FORT Newbie

I also don't believe that his statement about the clues being 2 or 3 degrees removed had anything to do with his clue of 2/3 - I think he was simply trying to tell everyone that the clues were far enough removed from whatever is going to happen as to prevent us from being able to guess the ending - but not so far removed from the truth that we wouldn't see the connection between the ending and the clues - once we see the AFTR and after AFTR.

FORT Regular

Chris Harrison says that the set is like that because whatever it is is "emotionally difficult"--that is not a good thing...that leads me to believe that a break-up will happen and they knew ahead of time, or that he did propose to Mel but her parents still refuse to come on or come on and rail Jason for something; or somebody that is not F1 is pregnant...emotionally difficult indicates negative to me--

Quote Originally Posted by momtotwo;3326298;
    Chris Harrison says that the set is like that because whatever it is is "emotionally difficult"--that is not a good thing...that leads me to believe that a break-up will happen and they knew ahead of time, or that he did propose to Mel but her parents still refuse to come on or come on and rail Jason for something; or somebody that is not F1 is pregnant...emotionally difficult indicates negative to me--
    This was my first thought when they said that...but surely they wouldn't break the news to F1 on national tv right? Oh wait...it is Fleiss...hmmm...

I think so, but I can't imagine what it would be. I cannot imagine Molly having any ongoing emotional difficulty. She doesn't seem to be that into him or the process. I could see Melissa having a hard time if he picks Molly. But I cannot see him picking Molly due to their lack of apparent connection.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh;3326257;
    “There is no love story here,” RS.
    maybe it is reference to "love means never having to say you're sorry"...

maybe Jason has to appologize to Melissa for mistakingly sending her home as f2, then changing his mind? or revealing that he has been following a sort of script for a sleepless theme?

FORT Newbie

I agree - if everyone is happy and in love - you would not describe it as being emotionally difficult - an unexpected pregnancy would put a new and never before seen twist on things