Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;3324953;
    I don't know just seems like they are really playing up her return (Deanna). His crying over the balcony..Deana comes back, confusion sets in and has an emotional meltdown???
    Maybe the 2/3 has something to do with down to the final 2 girls..Molly and Mel then Deanna makes 3?? I dunno..all I do know it this drives me nuts!!
    or could it mean the final 2 are seperated from the f3 when the f1/2 go to northern NZ??

It's he and Deanna that get together and then get married...JMO That would certainly be a huge shocker and certainly not what anyone expected. And remember, editing can make us see things that may not really be there.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3325721;
    Except that he wasn't still in love with his ex and those girls ALL had a chance before they got out of the limo. And he since he did not choose anyone, he couldn't have know "who" his choice was. He did know early who his favorites were from the girls on the show however

Old rumors die hard ... especially when they are untrue and all the real players have long moved on.
    Right! I don't believe he was still in love with his ex either. My convictions is that it was Bettina but he made a big mistake and sent her home, regretting it, I could see it all over his face when she left. I then knew he wasn't going to choose anybody.

FORT Newbie

Long time lurker, first time poster. I think I got it.
    CH said it took alot of guts to make the decision that Jason makes. RS says it is not the Who, but the How. So I think that he realizes that he does not love either of the F2. He knows now who has had feelings for the whole time. When the final rose needs to be given he gives it too.....

Chris Harrison.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by skachel;3326047;
    Long time lurker, first time poster. I think I got it.
    CH said it took alot of guts to make the decision that Jason makes. RS says it is not the Who, but the How. So I think that he realizes that he does not love either of the F2. He knows now who has had feelings for the whole time. When the final rose needs to be given he gives it too.....

Chris Harrison.

FORT Newbie

RS' clue is about the "jaw dropping ending". His first clue is "it's not the who but the how." So that means that the jaw dropping ending has nothing to do with who he chooses (Melissa) but how he chooses her. Maybe he initially let's her go because of her family issues. After he takes her to the car and watches her drive away, he's completely devastated and realizes how much he loves her. When Molly gets there, he tells her that he can't do this because he loves Melissa. He sends Molly home and then goes after Melissa.......finds and professes his undying love for her and proposes.

soooo i emailed RS to ask him when he would be posting his blog tomorrow, and he told me a) he wasn't sure, and b) he was NOT going to do a recap of tonight's show... sooooo i wonder what he's going to be talking about...
    how i'd love to be a fly on his wall right now
    "you just got punked"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by smalls0428;3326227;
    RS' clue is about the "jaw dropping ending". His first clue is "it's not the who but the how." So that means that the jaw dropping ending has nothing to do with who he chooses (Melissa) but how he chooses her. Maybe he initially let's her go because of her family issues. After he takes her to the car and watches her drive away, he's completely devastated and realizes how much he loves her. When Molly gets there, he tells her that he can't do this because he loves Melissa. He sends Molly home and then goes after Melissa.......finds and professes his undying love for her and proposes.

I have to say that I tried to keep an open mind for the F3.....until I realized that the F3 would be the episode to close my mind.

I have to say.....Ick. Ew. Cringe. Sigh. Cry. Whatever.

Jillian made me cry. Seriously. She absolutely rocks.

Molly made me want to cringe or maybe scream. The eyeshadow, the fast food list, the I'm not a cold b***h, really......UGH. It was horrid.

I loved Mel before and still love her. She looked upset when Jillian left. Or pissed....or something. Molly looked her usual smug self.

Look, I come from a WASPy family that is snarky and not openly affectionate. I know about the physical restraint, etc. So if you're so dignified.....don't go on this show. I hate it.

I am feeling it with Mel but no one else. But he has some explaining to do.

FORT Newbie

I have read the boards on here for season after season and never registered to post - but all this crazines with RS has finally convinced me to post.

I love reading everyone's guesses as to what the clues mean - but I don't think he means for us to guess the ending based on the clues.

My impression is the only point of the clues is so that he can proof - after the fact - that he actually knew what was going to happen.

He can't come out and say it before it happens - and if he had never said a word before, and after the AFTR he then said, I knew this was going to happen - none of us would believe him - hence the clues.

I don't think we are supposed to be able to put them all together to figure out the ending - I believe his clues are foreshadowing of the end story - if a writer does their job well, the clues don't tell you the ending - but once you know the ending you can look back and see how the clues were giving you hints.

If RS is good at his clue giving - at the end, we should be able to clearly see that he knew what was going to happen before it did - if he's not good at clue giving, we'll question whether he knew anything at all.

FORT Regular

“There is no love story here,” RS.