Page 60 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Anyone watch Lost? I don't, so I don't know how that show does it's 'clues' or whatever.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3301811;
    I read his blog several times, and never saw him say that. I think people assumed that because he said he'd give us scoop the next day. As a matter of fact, he said twice (and I am papraphrasing) "when you SEE the finale".

More shocking than Brad has me perplexed.

The first thing I thought of when I read the clue was Blob's wife.
    I thought I remembered the line from one of RS's first versions before he went back and edited. Goodness knows I've been wrong before and will be again but that was one of the lines that struck me in an odd way. I remember thinking RS was "safe" in coming out the day after the FRC with his big disclosure and being perfectly safe if it hadn't been shown during the finale. Who would be able to hold his information to task if it hadn't been shown and he was free to write whatever he wanted?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3301833;
    Oh c'mon. Next you'll be telling me that you don't think that Jason was about to pick Molly, but then he discovers that Melissa is pregnant and then he does the noble thing and makes her his F1 instead.
    Right before he throws himself over the railing in a crying fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3301833;
    Oh c'mon. Next you'll be telling me that you don't think that Jason was about to pick Molly, but then he discovers that Melissa is pregnant and then he does the noble thing and makes her his F1 instead.
    Actually I think he wants to pick Melissa but when he is about to reject Molly she reminds him that they did the deed in the tent a few weeks before and she's pregnant. Jason bawls on the balcony because now he can't ask Melissa, doesn't want Molly, so he finally ends up with nobody.

PS.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3301844;
    Right before he throws himself over the railing in a crying fit!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3301651;
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I agree that at least this boring season is waking up.
    I agree bamabrain, the blog has actually livened up the show for me. I even made a few comments/theories on the blog as a thank you.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3301808;
    I don't know who Asleep At The Wheel is either and I sure as heck hope he doesn't mean Rebecca York, a romance writer!
    And why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMondello;3301950;
    And why is that?
    He doesn't seem to be the type to read romance novels.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3301979;
    He doesn't seem to be the type to read romance novels.
    He doesn't have to read romance novels though. Most people know that romance novels have a happy ending. The hero and heroine end up together. It's a given. Most romance novels have a do or die moment when the hero and heroine think all is lost. It's the pulling apart along the way that makes the story, which is what I think he's referring to. The happy ending is the payoff for all that they endured to get there. And Chris Harrison's blog post stated that the Big D was going to have a lot of drama. So I think we're going to start seeing, hopefully, the drama that gives the payoff at the end.

I have no idea why Killing Moon or Rebecca York is part of this clue other than in an abstract way because it's a romantic suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsey;3301617;
    I have been trying to come up with a solution to RS's column and the F4 to F3 but not F2.

Last night Jason told Chris that he couldn't believe Melissa was really as perfect as she seemed and he kept waiting for something to happen. Chris supplied the cliche, "the shoe to fall". In the upcoming previews, when Mel told Jason about her parents, his face truly told all. The shoe fell so to speak.

Here's a possibility (at least in my mind):[LIST][*]Naomi goes home next week.[*]F4 becomes F3 - Melissa, Jillian & Molly[*]Jason can't get past the family thing with Melissa so he sends her home F3[*]Jason is in anguish and knows he's made a horrible mistake which is when we see him in the crying balcony scene[*]On day of FRC, he tells Jillian & Molly it's Melissa he loves and brings her back as F1 (F4 become F3, but not F2) so we don't have a traditional F2 & F1FRC, but wonder if Melissa will come back and if she will accept. "Save the cheerleader, save the world".

And........Melissa flies in via helicopter (Jason looking up), he proposes, and they do the happy dance

There is also a song called "The Killing Moon" by Echo and the Bunnymen. I can't seen how Rebecca would tie into that.