Page 6 of 1826 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3297407;
    Or maybe they grew a brain and stopped giving away the ending to sleuthers from the get go. As much as people on the boards cry for a forthright love story, that does add up to high reality show ratings. "Wasn't that sweet" doesn't keep the average viewer talking.
    I think you've got it! I still say Jason sobbing on the balcony is because he's a nice guy and he's wrecked about hurting someone. And it's taken a toll on him emotionally too, which would contribute.

I don't think Fleiss would give it away by showing a brunette in a certain color when one of the final contenders is a blonde. I don't trust him. That way why would we watch the FRC? If F2 are Melissa and Molly, the first time we saw the dresses we would know - why watch the rest of the show? Of course most of us would, but there are some who would just turn it off after seeing that.

He has something up his sleeve - I don't know what - but something!

Is the "save the cheerleader" reference really supposed to be a one-clue shot, or could it mean something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3297438;
    I think you've got it! I still say Jason sobbing on the balcony is because he's a nice guy and he's wrecked about hurting someone. And it's taken a toll on him emotionally too, which would contribute.

I don't think Fleiss would give it away by showing a brunette in a certain color when one of the final contenders is a blonde. I don't trust him. That way why would we watch the FRC? If F2 are Melissa and Molly, the first time we saw the dresses we would know - why watch the rest of the show? Of course most of us would, but there are some who would just turn it off after seeing that.

He has something up his sleeve - I don't know what - but something!

Is the "save the cheerleader" reference really supposed to be a one-clue shot, or could it mean something else?
    I think that reference doesn't mean anything and is just another way to get people on a wild goose chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3297438;
    I don't remember where exactly on FORT I read this but someone was saying that last season when DeAnna turned him down that he didn't break down, but rather his face went really stoic and kind of hard. It shows the way that Jason externally represents deep feelings, so I'm really not sure how plausible it is that he'd break down about having to hurt someone like that. I just think he'd show it a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3297450;
    I don't remember where exactly on FORT I read this but someone was saying that last season when DeAnna turned him down that he didn't break down, but rather his face went really stoic and kind of hard. It shows the way that Jason externally represents deep feelings, so I'm really not sure how plausible it is that he'd break down about having to hurt someone like that. I just think he'd show it a different way.
    I can. Look how he was at the last RC...a wreck!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3297450;
    That could be -- but sometimes a person like that would be stoic when he HIMSELF is hurting, and would break down at the thought of hurting someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by fanoflove;3297243;
    Maybe ABC should hire him!
    Maybe they did.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;3297384;
    This may have already been suggested, but could the whole "producers grew a brain" thing be that tptb are letting us watch a love story, because they (Fleiss) really believes in it? And the day after announcement is a televised interview.. on their future plans..or a televised wedding ( I hope not.. it is too soon)

If this was discussed.. sorry.. I can't keep up anymore.. too much going on at home..LOL! too much work.
    I was just coming to post the same thought, then seen your post.

I think with so much on the line (meaning Ty), this season has got to be different. I don't think Jason would put himself out there just to get kissed by 25 women. He has even said he talked to therapists before doing the shows to make sure Ty would be okay with him being away extended periods of time.

I honestly think the "abc grew a brain" remark is letting us enjoy a true love story instead of a farse.

The growing a brain comment could be that ABC finally allowed the bachelor to do the right thing and have the FRC ceremony only with the F1. I think it is possible that Jason sent the non-contender home to save her the upset of rejection.

I do wonder who the cheerleader is - Melissa the cheerleader, or the one who cheers (supports, encourages) the others on?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3297059;
    I just can't see Jason being okay with doing that. Remember how he was so upset that DeAnna let him get down on his knee, just to turn him down? And in the promos at the beginning of this season he kept on mentioning how he has only proposed to two women... I think it would be a really big deal for Jason, and I just can't see how he'd be okay with doing that.

Maybe there's another explanation (I hope so, since I'm not too big a fan of Melissa), but I just don't know if this is it.
    A fake proposal for publicity wouldn't be the same as a real proposal, otherwise you'd have to say Jason has proposed 3 times as he proposed to Jillian on the GH set - nobody took it seriously, because it was "acting" - just like I'm suggesting they did for promo shots.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3297089;
    “Save the cheerleader, save the world.”

I'm going with a comeback for Emily Calhoun, hometown gal and cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks.
    Maybe the "save the cheerleader, save the world" is in reference to everybody insisting that Melissa (the cheerleader) is the only possible F1 and that if she isn't, the show will be a failure. I don't think that's true, she really isn't getting a good edit but Molly is. She's actually growing on me (much more than Melissa is) and she is actually getting a more subdued, cool and calm edit PLUS the physical attraction that Jason has for her. I can see them starting to build her up for one of the F2 spots. Like I've said before, she doesn't come across as being younger than Melissa but she is almost 2 years younger. I'm starting to see her in Jason and Ty's life, I think she could be good for them and I think she'd transition nicely into the Mesnick family, which would include the ex.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club