Page 59 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3301765;
    The thing about Reality Steve is that he is jaded. Jaded about the show, jaded about the contestants, jaded about the entire thing. I keep going back to whatever information he has is shocking enough for him to put it in the same realm as Brad Womack's FRC no choice choice. So to me, I don't think it's going to be something overly romantic or sappy, more shock and awe. In my mind this rules out any scenario where Jason would fly in anyones parents (this isn't shocking), or any scenario where Jason doesn't go through with an FRC (again not shocking). It's something bigger. Something that we can't even imagine happening.
    Anders, I so agree. And I am afraid someone will be hurt beyond the normal that comes with signing a contract with Fleiss.

What's reality???

I agree with all of you in being skeptical about the RS stuff, but to just play along... Someone on the ABC site boards said this about the "clue": (K Moon/Rebecca) - "I believe the clue refers to a book entitled 'Killing Moon' by Rebecca York."

I looked up this book on Amazon, but there's nothing in the description of the book that is revealing. Did any of the girls have this book? I'm going to look at screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyann00;3301779;
    I agree with all of you in being skeptical about the RS stuff, but to just play along... Someone on the ABC site boards said this about the "clue": (K Moon/Rebecca) - "I believe the clue refers to a book entitled 'Killing Moon' by Rebecca York."

I looked up this book on Amazon, but there's nothing in the description of the book that is revealing. Did any of the girls have this book? I'm going to look at screencaps.
    Someone discussed this book a few pages back. I believe they read the book, or at least have an understanding of the story. It is about werewolves.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3301640;
    I really doubt that RS is that culturally literate. (P.S. to Steve, please use apostrophes for possessive case and with contractions.) He's not even all that well-versed in popular culture (didn't know about Asleep at the Wheel).
    I saw "Rebecca" in that stupid clue and thought du Maurier's book but it seemed too... high-brow, for lack of a better word. I doubt his thinking process is that sophisticated.

Next week, I'm fully expecting some moronic clue about the strength of the prevailing wind on the day of the FRC in NZ which if deciphered might lead to an answer about whether the F1's blue dress was made out of silk or polyester taffeta. Personally, I'd find polyester taffeta quite shocking... almost jaw-dropping.

What's reality???

Quote Originally Posted by juliemckee;3301791;
    Someone discussed this book a few pages back. I believe they read the book, or at least have an understanding of the story. It is about werewolves.
    Yeah - I saw that it was about werewolves. Sorry about any re-post - I can't keep up with reading all of the posts on these boards.

I don't know who Asleep At The Wheel is either and I sure as heck hope he doesn't mean Rebecca York, a romance writer!

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3301741;
    BINGO!
    This would explain RS's comments about "maybe it wont be shown in the finale"...
    I read his blog several times, and never saw him say that. I think people assumed that because he said he'd give us scoop the next day. As a matter of fact, he said twice (and I am papraphrasing) "when you SEE the finale".

More shocking than Brad has me perplexed.

The first thing I thought of when I read the clue was Blob's wife.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3301798;
    I saw "Rebecca" in that stupid clue and thought du Maurier's book but it seemed too... high-brow, for lack of a better word. I doubt his thinking process is that sophisticated.

Next week, I'm fully expecting some moronic clue about the strength of the prevailing wind on the day of the FRC in NZ which if deciphered might lead to an answer about whether the F1's blue dress was made out of silk or polyester taffeta. Personally, I'd find polyester taffeta quite shocking... almost jaw-dropping.
    Except that when you factor in that polyesters are on the endangered species list and the dead dove at Naomi's house and Stephanie's vest formerly known as a stoat, it could mean real trouble for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3301227;
    I just hope TPTB don't serve chicken for dinner.
    Duck, following a revisit to Jason's own hometown date with Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3301798;
    Oh c'mon. Next you'll be telling me that you don't think that Jason was about to pick Molly, but then he discovers that Melissa is pregnant and then he does the noble thing and makes her his F1 instead.